New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Ashton led the way out and they all followed him. Once everyone had assembled out front on the quad, Seth spoke up.

"Wait, how far is it?"

"Luke says we should catch a subway there since it's several blocks and slow going with black ice all over the pavements," Evelyn said, shivering and tucking her hands into her jacket pockets as snow flaakes settled in her hair.

"We're driving then," Seth decided. "I have my car, Jake has his, Ashton has his. Pick a ride but I can only take one other person. Jake and Ash can take four and five people respectively."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 am

They had decided that Jesse would ride with Seth, in his car. Ashton, Lola, James, and Ashlee would go together since Ashton gave Jake that look when he said Antonio.

So they volunteered to swap James for Antonio. After they were situated they all headed to their cars.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am

[[To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Seth had unlocked his suite door and Luke knelt down just as Nova bounded out in a bid for freedom.

Luke caught the pup in his arms and rubbed his back. "Damn, poor thing looks traumatized."

Seth walked on ahead and flicked on the lights. Instantly, a silver blur raced down the hall and into the bathroom.

Ashton walked in and flopped down on the couch after taking off his wet jacket and shoes at the door. The rest followed suit and there was soon a wet pile of coats by the door. Seth pulled a face.

"You people disgust me." He pulled out his vibrating phone and answered Jake's message. "Hey, the lovebirds are alive!"

At that moment, Luke glanced down at his phone and spotted Lola's photo. "Yeah, I'd say they look pretty damn lively." Ashton snickered and yanked out his own phone as Seth crashed on the carpet in front of the couch and flicked on the TV.

"Hey, look, Tigger, it's yo gurlfriend!" He pointed at a gossip report where Perez Hilton's face was splashed across the screen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 pm

Ashlee looked at the photo and giggled, "Those animals."

Antonio glared at Seth, and flicked him off, he then went looking through his Facebook, and found a picture of Lola and Ashton from the Blacklight party, and liked it on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

"Oh, this is nice," Seth said, looking over Antonio's shoulder with a big grin on his face. "How precious, Ash."

Ashton blinked confusedly. "What?"

Luke smirked at James as he uploaded a few pics he had off his phone from a recent party he and James had been to. He held out his phone to Ashlee and showed her the tags with a twinkle in his eyes, but said nothing.

Evelyn punched the fifth floor button on the CP as she and Jake entered the shitty lift. The doors shuddered and groaned as they shut and the lift jerked upward. "Here's hoping we don't die along the way," she murmured.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm

"And we don't argue in an elevator shaft full of firefighters." Jake added.

"Sneaky, sneaky Lucas." Ashlee tutted noting his captions.

"Its positively adorable twin, don't worry." Antonio smirked at his brother, shooting Lola a wink, causing Lola to look at Ashton.

"You need to remove Antonio from Seth's presence he's starting to catch whatever disease he has." Lola said sort of worried about the white haired twin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm

"That was your fault!" Evelyn exclaimed indignantly. "You made that comment about my haaving a fat butt!" She leaned back against the wall and crossed her arms defiantly.

Luke shrugged meekly and then read James' comment. "Typical James. More worried about his appearance."

Ashton shot Seth and Antonio suspicious looks. "What are we talking about?"

"Jake's window escape, did you see that? I put it up this afternoon," Seth said smugly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

"Shoot gurl, you know I like dat booty." Jake said in "Seth Speak."

"Oh yeah! I actually saw him exit Evelyn's window all dramatically today, it was hilarious." Ashlee giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Evelyn stared up at him and then laughed. The lift clanged beneath her feet and her smile faded. "God damn it, someday I'm gonna get a heart attack riding in this thing. You should be prepared to sue somebody!"

Seth snorted at this. He got up and headed for the table, where the McDonald's bags were, and grabbed his, taking ou his leftover fries. "So Romeo aside, what now? It's only like ten."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"Actually you should. You're the lawyer, I wouldn't know how to sue my way out of a paper bag." Jake laughed, as the elevator doors opened.

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Antonio thought aloud, what should they do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

"Yeah, that ounds like a lot of fun," Ashton remarked sarcastically. He had finally seen the blacklight party photo and was annoyed at his brother and Seth.

"I know!" Seth exclaimed, just as Luke stood up and hefted his guitar case over his shoulder again.

"I'm gonna head home, I'm wrecked," he muttered to James, and then said loudly, "Hey, I'm beat. Later, guys." He got up and headed out the door.

Seth walked over and nudged James. "Have you ever been up in the ducts?"

"We are not doing that!" Ashton exclaimed. "Not tonight, at least," he amended, knowing telling Seth he shouldn't do something just had the opposite effect.

"No, I'd be in crippling pain, plugged to an IV and gasping for my last breaths," she retorted, stepping out with some relief and turning towards Jake's suite. "Um, they'd be at your place, right?" She started walking, hearing the stairwell door bang shut up ahead.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:28 pm

"The ducts?" James asked, wondering just how they'd get in there.

"Would you idiots even fit in there?" Lola asked, eying Seth.

"Yeah they'd all be there, you feel like coming in or... what?" Jake asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Seth hmmm'd for a moment. "I think so," he said finally. "Well, Jake's a giraffe but I think he's leaner than I am, so he might work better for this."

"Just out of curiosity, do you really think you can, what, access some girl's room through the heating ducts?" Ashton demanded, flabberghasted. "For one thing, they'd be turned ON, so it'd be boiling in there!"

Evelyn shrugged, and then reached over and grabbed Jake's wrist to peer at his wristwatch. 9:30 PM. "Sure, got nothing better to do and I have to ensure Lucifer didn't eat my poor puppy," she said, shifting her hand down to his fingers instead and continuing to walk to his suite. When they neared, she could hear voices inside, far more than just a couple.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 pm

"That means we'd probably have to go in there naked." Antonio quipped.

James smirked, "I'm sure whatever girls room we end up in they'll--

"They'll end up traumatized, that's what." Lola interrupted curtly.

Ashlee snickered, "You two seriously can't think you're gonna go up there, knowing all of your incredibly shitty luck you'd all get stuck."

Jacob could hear voices inside, he figured everyone wouldn't go home this early on a Saturday night, he unlocked the door and walked in with Evelyn, "We're home!" He announced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Evelyn glanced around the room, seeing Nova bounding over, and scooped him up.

Seth and Ashton glanced up, amused looks on their faces. "Where were you?" Seth asked nonchalantly. "You missed the snowball throwdown."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm

"Hanging out." Jake answered simply going to sit on the armrest of the couch, "What are you guys doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Seth's smile widened and Evelyn decided to make her exit. "I'll, uh, I'll catch you later," she said to Ashlee, hefting Nova up into her arms and running a critical eye over him. He seemed fine, so she warily put him down and turned toward the door. "Night, guys."

Ashton's eyes danced with silent laughter. "Night," he said nicely, and then grinned at Jake. "I like your definition of hanging out."

Evelyn blushed and hastily stepped outside, shutting the suite door softly behind her and starting the trek to her own suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Both the girls giggled, and James stifled a laugh his eyes going from Evelyn to Jake.

"Oooh Jacob you sly dog." Antonio remarked cheekily, thumping him on the shoulder.

Jake raised an eyebrow, why the hell were all of them acting so weird? "What's wrong with all of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 pm

Seth glanced up at Lola. "Should we tell him? Because I think Juliet figured it out, hence her running like hell."

Ashton stifled another laugh. "So does this hanging out involve tongue?" he asked and Seth choked on a laugh.

Evelyn entered her suite and locked the door behind her, heading for her room. She unlocked that and headed for her closet, pulling her buzzing phone out of her pocket.

Her jaw dropped the moment she flicked to her Facebook newsfeed. Oh no, oh she did not...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Jake raised both eyebrows at him, and then it hit him!

You can't be serious... He took out his phone which had shown he had a few missed notifications from Facebook. He opened it hoping it wasn't what he thought it was, but there it was a photo Lola had uploaded of them KISSING! On freaking Facebook!

"What the hell!? LOLA!" Jake yelled at her.

Lola flinched at Jake's loud voice, "I'm sorry its just we didn't know where you two were, and well I found you guys and surprise."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 pm

Ashton, though he was amused, thought maybe Jake and Evelyn kind of had a right to get angry. He wouldn't really like secretly taken photos of him kissing a girl he liked on the web for, well, all his friends to mock.

At that second, Evelyn texted Jake: I don't know if you saw FB yet but I'm really startin to get sick of this photo shit. Shouldn't we be TOLD first? Or ASKED?

"We were wondering where you went, that's all," Seth said to Jake, grinning the whole while. "And Lola figured you shouldn't be disturbed - I mean, you look like you're enjoying it."

Ashton, despite his earlier thoughts, had to muffle his laughter in his jacket sleeve.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm getting really annoyed of this! I mean do we have to date in secret again or something? Jake texted back to Evelyn.

Jake bit the inside of his cheek to keep remarks from flying out, he knew the second he complained or said something. Seth would just mock him! He understood they were all sort of joking or whatever. But at the same time, Jacob didn't really enjoy having his friends be his own personal paparazzi. Jacob got that they were excited for him and Evelyn being together but there had to be some boundaries!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm

"Oh, hey, Ashlee, I just saw those photos you uploaded earlier," Seth said, after Jake didn't answer. Seth winked at her. "Nice leggy shot of Red. I'm sure Jake will appreciate that."

Evelyn, meanwhile, had logged onto her laptop and onto her Facebook, and was now thoroughly annoyed. Ashlee had posted a few unflattering photos of her that she really didn't want up there!

She picked up her phone and was about to text Jake but then spotted him online and just decided to talk to him right there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Tell Lola I am going to kill her -___-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm giving her the death glare, she knows its on -____-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I have the feeling this won't be the last photo they'll take -__-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I know. They'll take a break for like a week and get right back on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Agh, I want to kill Ashlee x__x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ugh, no reason. SHe's just annoying

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm

"Thanks Seth." Ashlee smiled.

Jake didn't have a chance to say anything to Seth, he was kind of distracted by talking to Evelyn on his phone. He was curious about who the heck this troll was that she was talking about!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]9:59pmSorry, I'm about to commit homicide. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Over the Internet. Actually, this would be my second.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]WHo would be the first?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well....
I have to tell you something D:
UM
I

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Was WIDOWED before we married D:
>__>
To a troll

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yes!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What happened to the troll did he die under a bridge?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No
He...
xUm
He....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Took a bath. D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]??
So he drown....?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And apparently clean doesn't suit them. >__>
No, no
He became....a CLEAN troll DX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ohh so how are you widowed?
Wouldn't the troll have to be dead?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Because he died?
Have you ever heard of a clean troll??
No, because they DIE D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No... but I didn't know that cleaning them meant they died
Poor Troll [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Not really, the ass didn't leave me anything but a toe nail clipper DX
He was really cheap btw. ^___^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Really? Sounds like a crappy Troll

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um, yeah
And he was a real douche! He left Nova with a MONSTER half the time, and he...had too many middle names!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I can't believe they let an animal like that roam the streets!
We should do something about this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He's dead now though D:
And his Realtor was ugly so I didn't do the whole mourn-and-screw-realtor thing either D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What a shame D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well, he did do me a favor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And that is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He helped me perfect my right hook. ^__^
On his face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]THATS SO BEAUTIFUL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I KNOW T__T
I feel bad now
Just a little bit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For killing the troll?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No
For not getting in more punches before he died
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-__-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Love ya too. ;D
G'night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Goodnight, Frog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jacob narrowed his eyes at the end of that conversation. He sort of knew that she was talking about him, but at the same time. He couldn't help but laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next