New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:07 am

Ashton avoided getting his nose punched and looked up, startled. "Lo- no! Trust us on this one, you do not want to let - ow!!" Jake's swinging fist hit him in the eye and he lost his grip on Jake's arms for a moment, clamping a hand over the bruise.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 am

Jacob in this moment as Ashton had let him go rolled away out from underneath Ashton, and shoved Antonio off of him. He got up and Lola saw just how furious Jake was, she had no idea why he was acting this way, but she had dealt with him on more than one occasion.

Jacob tried to leave when Lola stood in front of Jake and put her hands firmly on his shoulder. "Jacob stop! Don't go! Tell me, tell me what's wrong?" Lola pleaded.

Jacob could have easily shove Lola aside and left but something happened then, his angry defense seemed to be crumbling around him, he looked down into Lola's frightened face, and then he brought his head down onto her shoulder. Lola wrapped her arms around Jake and he cried quietly onto her shoulder.

"Jake..."

"She doesn't want me, she doesn't want me." Jacob said inaudibly. "I was so stupid...you all warned me and you were right, I was stupid Lola. She never wanted me." Jake's voice trembled.

Lola's eyes widened, as she listened to Jacob, she knew why he was upset now. Lola pat Jacob's back. "Its alright Jake, you're gonna be fine. I'm here and so are the twins let's go back to your room okay? We'll talk okay? Me and the twins are here for you. Come on let's go." Lola said to him calmly.

Jacob pulled away from Lola, his face streaming with tears, he wiped them away and nodded silently at her. Jacob turned around and saw Ashton and Antonio getting up off the ground.

Jacob couldn't say anything to them just yet, so he walked past them to the elevator.

Lola released a long breath, running a hand through her hair. "Come on." She said quietly to the twins and went to the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 am

Ashton hadn't been able to hear what Jake had said to Lola but her expression when she listened had kind of scared him.

They headed up to the suite again, taking the elevator - which people jumped out of as they approached, looking concerned. No doubt they were under the impression that Jake had just lost a family member.

Ashton pushed open the door, holding it open for Jake and the others. He shut it after they all entered and had Jake seated on the couch. Ashton shot Lola a lok to indicate she could do the honors.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 am

Jacob sank back into the couch as Lola stood in front of him. Jake had looked away from Lola, he couldn't believe he had allowed himself to get this way.

"Jake..." Lola finally spoke up. "What happened today?"

Jacob closed his eyes for a moment, they stung again. Seriously? He wasn't weak he shouldn't be this way. "I um...got into a fight with Evelyn." Jake spoke up after a moment of silence.

Antonio's head perked up as he listened, this didn't sound any different than the usual.

Lola nodded at him and sat down on the couch next to him. "What did she say that caused you to do this? To make you so upset, that you nearly hurt me, the twins. And then you were gonna leave and probably get into an accident? I want you to tell me." Lola said firmly to Jacob.

Jake opened his eyes and looked at her. "We were fighting outside the library and she admitted that she didn't want me. She doesn't want me to be with her to be her friend. Nothing, and its like..." Jake's voice trailed off for a moment.

"I knew it, and you did and so did the others. You all warned me! And I was just so stupid and stubborn that I ignored the signs. Evelyn doesn't want me, she hates me and I tried so hard to convince myself that she did. But really why pick me? Second choice, low rate, fucking criminal when she can have guys ten times better than me?" Jake stated coldly. "I mean all I've done since I've met her is go back and forth with my emotions with her and it just... It snapped, it broke. There was only so much I could take." Jake's voice faltered.

Lola frowned listening to Jacob talk like this, she hated seeing him this way. "Jacob, Evelyn is stupid if she doesn't see how awesome you are. She really is. You're nice, under your tough exterior, you're funny and smart. If she doesn't see it or want you its her damned fault. In my opinion you were too good for her. Don't let her win Jacob. You're not a loser. Okay?" Lola hugged Jacob again and he quickly hugged her back.

Jake got up off the couch, suddenly he felt really tired and all he wanted to do was sleep. First he looked at the twins. "I'm sorry." He apologized to them. "Listen I think I'm gonna uh lay down." Jake mumbled.

"Before you do gimmie your keys and your phone." Lola demanded from him. Jacob obligied and handed Lola his BlackBerry and his keys to his car. He then sulked off to his room closing the door behind him and went to lay down.

Lola sighed taking his keys and pocketing them. And then she turned off his phone and put it in her purse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 am

"Guess the month of peace was too good to last," Ashton mumbled, rubbing his face with his hands. He sat up, lowering his hands and looked up at Lola. "Maybe you should talk to her." He frowned. "That's like the one thing we haven't tried yet! Because honestly, I find it weird that she's all about wanting to be his friend for the past month, and she hasn't avoided him or anything, so it makes no sense that she'd just want nothing to do with him all of a sudden." He was hoping there was a good reason. Something that maybe Lola would be able to work out. Because god knew he sucked at relationship counseling.

Evelyn had texted Ashlee while she began readying herself. There were about four/five hours before they had to meet in the lobby. Knowing it took forever to get her thick hair done, Evelyn had the curling iron heating up as she typed into her phone.

U coming here or meeting at restaurant?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 am

Meeting you guys in the lobby Ashlee sent back as she went through her clothes.

"I mean I don't know if she'll tell me anything. We're not exactly best friends. "Lola said gnawing her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:26 am

"Yeah, but Jake will talk to you. Then you can, on his behalf, be a sort of representative," Ashton suggested. "Minus the cussing and short temper," he added with a pained grin. "And figure out some kind of, I don't know, even ground which does not involve full-blown hatred and war."

Come over at six if u can? Need to talk to you. Evelyn texted back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 am

Will try to. Ashlee sent back.

Lola huffed, looking at Ashton. She doubted this would work. But she knew right now that Jake would only talk to her and Seth. She wanted to know what happened, what was said, that would have caused Jake to react so terribly.

"I'll be back." Lola caved, as she exited the boys suite and walked down the hall to Evelyn's. Lola sighed standing in front of Evelyn's door and knocked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:36 am

Evelyn typed back Thanks. Smile and then put her phone down and walked over to pull open the front door. She blinked in surprise. "Hi, Lola," she said, and then wondered why Lola was suddenly paying her a social call.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:38 am

"Hey, I know this is really random but um can we talk?" Lola asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 am

Evelyn hesitated. "I'm uh, not really...now's not a good time," she muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 am

"Listen you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. I know we're not really that close anyway. But I just wanna hear your side. I mean, it seemed like you and Jake were getting along and now...things just seem complicated." Lola said to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:49 am

Evelyn heaved a sigh, looking away at Nova slumbering on the couch. "I don't have an explanation. Apparently, Jake does. He thinks I'm not worth his time so I figure it's as good a reason as any to end this whole stupid mess."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 am

"So you meant when you said you didn't want him?" Lola asked her, remembering Jake's words.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 am

Evelyn's head turned at this. She studied Lola for a second. She was well aware that, like Ashlee's loyalty lay to James, Lola's lay with Jake.

"I said it, didn't I?" Evelyn said quietly, albeit vaguely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:10 am

Lola looked away for and then back at Evelyn."Listen, I don't know what was said. He told me you guys fought at the library and that was something you said to him. I know he's upset, and I know you must be too. Because I know Jake probably said something equally as hurtful back. Like I said earlier, I wanted to hear what you both had to say, but you don't owe me anything. You can keep it to yourself, but I at least owed it to Jake to try."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:13 am

Evelyn expelled a breath, not really feeling up for talking right now. Anger at Jake was still simmering in her. As far as she cared, he could go jump off that ledge he loved so much.

She cringed inside at that.

"Don't - Look, Lola, just forget about it. It's done with. It wasn't working out. Relationships end all the time, so do friendships, apparently," she said, running a hand through her mussed hair. "We'll boht get over it and move on."

But not before I'm done settling scores, she thought.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 am

"No I won't forget about! I won't forget about the people that hurt my best friend! You know what I'm glad whatever was going on between you two is over! Since you really don't seem to care about him at all. So fine its over, its over!" Lola snapped, whatever Jake did say to Evelyn in their argument she probably deserved to hear anyway.

Lola turned away from Evelyn and went back to the boys suite coming in and slamming the door behind her.

Antonio noticed Lola's annoyed expression. "Didn't go too well I take it?"

"You know what? Thank god its over this whole entire mess. Jake doesn't need her, and if anything he should be the one not wanting her!" Lola snapped irritably .

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 am

Evelyn simply heaved a sigh and then shut the door and returned to getting ready, pausing to refill Nova's food bowl and stroke his belly along the way.

Ashton exchanged an alarmed glance with Antonio and then said calmly, "Lola, sit down, breathe, and then tell us what happened."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 am

"Nothing, she didn't say anything like I said she wouldn't. Then I tried to tell her I would be neutral and wanted to hear her side and all she said was forget about it. Its done with, their whole situation was a mess and that relationships and apparently friendships end all the time. Well you know what I don't care anymore, she's hurt Jacob more than enough and honestly if he doesn't see wanna see her again I could care less." Lola said angrily. Sitting back in the couch as she huffed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 am

Ashton scratched his head. "Well, I think Jake's done with her anyways..." He frowned and looked over at Antonio. "What're the odds he's coming out tonight?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:35 am

"Very unlikely. And if Evelyn is gonna be at James' birthday dinner, its best if Jake stays in, trust me. Things would get really ugly." Lola informed Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:38 am

Ashton got up and stretched, almost dropping the bag of ice he'd had over his eye. "Shit." He flashed Lola a tired smile. "Thanks for helping out, by the way. I can never figure out how to calm him down when he gets into one of his rages. And thansk to said rages, I now look like I was mugged on my way to James' birthday dinner." He shook his head and walked to the bathroom, checking his eye.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Lola followed after Ashton and stood in the bathroom doorway and sighed. "I know its tough. But you guys did a good thing sitting on him like that, is there anything I could do to help you out there, maybe get my make up and make it look less like you just got mugged?" She offered, smiling faintly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Ashton laughed slightly and shook his head, continuing to dab cod water over his eye. "Nah, it's nothing major. Thanks, though." He straightned up and turned off the tap, before patting his face with a towel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next