New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 11 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Evelyn figured she knew what Ashlee was about to say, and groaned again, stomping up the stairs somewhat childishly. She reached the fifth floor and her suite, dragging Nova with her, stopping herself from slamming open her dorm room door.

[[FF'd to 11 PM]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:47 am

[[Don Creepo/Necro from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Jacob had walked in through the lobby, he went to stand by the elevator doors, and pressed the call button. He still couldn't believe he had that thought about screwing a dead girl! That was just disgusting, and he knew he wasn't into necrophilia because well its just disturbing!!

Sure he hadn't gotten laid in awhile, but that didn't justify that sickening thought! Not to mention a few other thoughts he had on the way home. How he had been waiting to cross the street and some old woman was standing in front of him. Jake knew she'd take forever to cross the street, so he thought he'd put old granny out of her misery and push her out into traffic so she'd just die and quit hogging the sidewalk.

Again, Jacob knew he wasn't really that nice of a person to begin with but he wouldn't harm some old lady that looked like his own grandmother. There had to be some logical explanation to why Jake was acting this way.

Maybe it had been stress? Work, school, and paying off his debt. His whole ordeal with Evelyn. Maybe it was starting to eat away at him.

The elevator alreted Jacob of its arrival and the doors opened, he walked inside and just as the doors were closing a young girl ran in.

"Oh thank god I got it I would have been down here forever." The blond girl sighed in relief, she smiled up at Jake, her honey eyes twinkling.

Jacob just nodded and they both rode the elevator silently.

Jacob sniffed as he checked his phone and his nostrils were filled with the scent of a sweet perfume. The smell was faint though and he wondered just how close this girl was standing to him that he could smell her perfume. But she was a good distance away from him.

Jacob glanced at the girl from the corner of his eye, she was a pretty girl. Sandy brown hair, those big honey eyes, there was an innocence about them, and her pale skin seemed to be glowing under the lights, her pale pink lips seemed so inviting. All Jake wanted to do was kiss her.

She was pretty.

And alive...

His mind reminded him. Jake started to think that they could kiss..or even more. This elevator was slow and by the time it got to the fifth floor they'd be done. No one would have to know, and despite the girl looking like a virgin she probably wasn't. Most girls weren't.

Although if she is it would be so much better. You can show her how much fun it is to have sex. Even if she pushes you away, don't stop. Because she'll never learn then. Go ahead you can do it. You can hold her down and no one could really hear her scream in the elevator. Plus your looks are so common there is no way they'd trace it back to you. Besides you haven't gotten laid in awhile here's your chance.

Jacob could hear his heart beating loudly in his ears, his pulse racing as he looked at the girl now. He could do it, he could get away with it...but no. Jake wasn't a rapist! He wouldn't rape this girl, its wrong...but he hadn't had sex in awhile and...no. No, no, no!

Come on...do it. His mind taunted him.

Jacob gulped his dark eyes landing on the girls blond head he slowly began reaching towards just when the elevator had stopped on the fourth floor. The doors opened and the girl walked out leaving Jake grabbing a handful of air.

Suddenly Jacob felt like he could breathe again and withdrew his hand. He couldn't believe he almost thought actually almost, even raped a girl! What was wrong with him?!

The elevator stopped on the fifth floor and Jacob walked out, walking quickly down the corridor to his suite. Even with the hallways being abandoned he had a feeling that someone had seen what he was about to do, even in the elevator it felt like someone was watching.

Jacob stopped in front of the suite unlocking the door he walked in closing it behind him. He let out a few breaths and just leaned against the back of the door.

Antonio had been walking out of the bathroom when he saw Jake and grinned. "Hey dude! Guys! Jake's home." Antonio announced.

Jacob didn't acknowledge Antonio, he was kind of lost in his own thoughts still.

Antonio's smile faded and he raised an eyebrow at Jake. He seemed kind of distraught. "Hey you okay?"

Jacob flicked his eyes up at Antonio, did he know? Was he aware of what he almost did? Why was Antonio interogating him?"I'm fine." Jake said going to his room to change out of his work clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

"Dude?" Seth said to Antonio, poking his head out of his room. He walked out in pajama bottoms. "Did Jake get fired or what?" He leaned into Jake's door, seeing the Spaniard in his work clothes. "Yooo! What happened at work?",
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Jacob had sort of been shaking he couldn't believe it first the dead girl now this?! Jacob wouldn't rape a girl, and she looked nice too! Why was this thought even crossing his mind that's horrible, never he would never rape a girl. Even if he knew her Jake wouldn't force himself on her.

Jacob jumped, he was startled by Seth's voice. What had he said? Oh my god had Seth known! Seth knew he had almost potentially raped a girl! "Huh what?" Jake said.

He needed to be cool. Stop freaking out, Seth didn't see him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Seth tilted his head, searching Jake's face curiously. "Dude, what...uh, I just wanted to know how it went down with work, you know, me and Red helping you out because I'm pretty sure as helpful as that was, you're not supposed to do that - at least where I worked."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Jacob looked at him and then remembered. "Oh um I'm on really thin ice I guess. Cause they saw me snap at Kelsey, and I left the register plus you guys working behind the counter wasn't allowed either so I was demoted." He informed Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:18 am

"Well, you got off easy," Seth said cheerfully. He turned to head away and then peered back in adding, "You owe me ice cream!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:34 am

God, Seth's voice was so annoying right now. All Jake wanted to do was snap Seth's neck so he'd shut up.

"No..I don't wanna kill Seth..." Jacob muttered to himself. What was wrong with him??

He wouldn't expect it at all, just one, two, three...SNAP! Like a twig then no more annoying fairy.

Jacob looked up at himself in the mirror, and a slow smile crept onto his face. Yeah he could kill Seth, he could just pretend to wrestle and crap with him like they always did and just snap his neck. It was so simple! Since Seth wouldn't expect his best friend to hurt him. Or even kill him.

Seth was always so annoying anyway, always shouting and yelling, interfering with Jacob's life. Acting like he was better than everyone else, not to mention the most annoying hair in the world.

Jacob's head was pounding, and racing with his heart like it had in the elevator. He started to feel like he couldn't breathe again, and his head really hurt. "Ah...no stop I won't..." Jake groaned holding his head.

It felt like he was fighting for control of his body? Like something else that wasn't Jake was trying to take over. But whatever it was Jacob didn't want it to take over. It felt like Jacob's heart was beating faster, he wasn't aware he was now gasping for breath.

He looked to the open door and wondered if he was having a panic attack? Next thing Jake knew his eyes had rolled back into his head and he had passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:44 am

When Jake hadn't answered, choosing instead to look at the mirror - a habit kind of unusual - Seth had turned to to tromp back to his room.

And next thing he knew, he was hearing ragged breaths. He spun and leaned back into Jake's room, alarmed. Jake was no longer at the mirror - he was holding his head, dizzily tottering and moaning something Seth couldn't hear.

"Jake...?" Seth said uncertainly, freezing up.

Jake looked up at the door, and then Seth saw him fall.

It snapped him out of his trance. He darted forwards, managing to catch the Spaniard before Jake could crack his skull on the hard flooring. "Fuck - ASH! TONY!" Seth called, somewhat freaked. Was this some kind of side effect of bipolarity?! Damn it, he KNEW Jake shouldn't have missed those meds!!

Ashton was already asleep, having a morning class tomorrow, he remembered, panicked. He dragged Jake over to his fixed bed and dropped him on there rather hastily. "Shitshitshit..."

Should he call 9-1-1? Or was it...no, Jake had just fainted, so...

Seth leaned down and put his ear to Jake's mouth, hearing him breathe. Thank Buddha! Seth checked Jake's pulse in his neck and wrist, and then his heartbeat. Both were frantic, but he was definitely alive.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 am

Jacob had plopped down the bed, his eyes were fluttering, images seemed to be blurring past him like the faint silvery blond head of Seth. Suddenly things felt hot, Jake felt hot like he was standing too close to his fire and he could feel his skin burning, and searing. Like someone was holding him over a burning fire.

Jacob was tossing and turning, he was so hot. Why? Why was someone trying to set him on fire?! Jacob sat up right his eyes wide in horror, he was on fire! His arms were burning and there was no water. So he licked his hand and tried to pat out the flames. "I'm on fire..I'm on fire! Seth I'm burning!" Jake called out to him in a frenzy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:08 am

Seth whirled aorund, realizing Tony was probably asleep too. It was nearing midnight on a school day, anyway!

"Fu - what?" Seth paused midsentence, frowning at Jake. Fire? Maybe a fever? Seth reached down and felt Jake's palm. No fever. He shook Jake's shoulders. "Dude! Stop! You're not burning up! You just had a bad dream!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:18 am

"No, no. Seth I'm burning please! I'm on fire! I'm burning my skin!" Why wasn't Seth helping him! Jacob could smell his own flesh burning, the glare from the flames was blinding. He was being burned alive and Seth was watching!

Jacob was inhaling smoke and started choking, and taking big gasps of air but choked even more on smoke. The fire was too much for Jacob and he passed out again. This time he lay completely still, almost like a statue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:22 am

Seth was standing there gaping like a fish. He didn't know what to do - was he supposed to put out invisible fire? Did bipolar people have hallucinations?!

He darted out of the room and to the bathroom, grabbing a towel from his room. He wet it in the sink and returned to Jake's room, almost skidding in his haste. He dropped the towel over Jake's still face. "What the fuck did you do to yourself?" he muttered, seriously thinking he should drag Jake's prone body to ER. Seth sat down slowly beside him, and called his name, in a louder and louder voice. "Jake? JACOB!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 am

Jacob had been laying still and he didn't even feel the cool towel on his face. Then out of the silence he just began to chuckle, it started small at first but it just began to grow and soon he was just laughing there on his bed, still unconscious.

"Jacob's not here." A voice replied to Seth, it was low and dark. And he just started laughing again until his mind went silent and he stopped.

Jake let out a small gasp and the only thing he heard in his mind was like an order.

Forget...

Jacob slowly opened his eyes, and saw Seth come into focus. Why was there a towel on his face? How come Seth seemed so frightened? Had he passed out? Jacob couldn't remember, everything seemed fuzzy.

He sat up slowly tilting his head at Seth. "Dude what are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 am

Seth sat frozen. There were few times in his life that had him completely flabbergasted - but this ranked real high up there.

He licked his lips, watching Jake warily, not sure if he should say anything. What the hell did "Jake's not here" mean?! Jake was right here!

"Uh....are...are you feeling all right, bro?" Seth said slowly, getting to his feet and picking up the towel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 am

"Yeah." Jake said as if the last fifteen minutes hadn't happened. "I'm fine, just tired I guess." Jacob tried recalling the several minutes but was drawing blanks.

He had looked to Seth for an answer but he seemed confused, even a little afraid? "Are you okay you seem like you saw something scary."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:45 am

"Oh no," Seth said breezily, frowning. "Just saw you clutch your head and conk out cold. Then you started screaming about fire burning you up so I threw a wet towel on you. Then you started cracking up like The Joker and telling me "Jake isn't here". Nothin' big."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 am

Jake just shook his head at Seth, maybe he had been having some really bad dream or something? It didn't make sense but it was probably because of some weird movie he had seen recently or something. "I'm going to bed Seth."

Seth left Jake's room and he changed into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and turned off his light trying to sleep.

[[FF to a few hours later]]

Jacob spent most of his night tossing and turning. For some reason he just couldn't sleep at all. Jake sat up in his bed throwing his blankets off of him. Why was he so wired? It was nearing almost three in the morning and he hadn't even slept just for a little.

His heart was racing like it had been since he left work, like he wanted to run or go do something. But what the hell was he gonna do in the middle of the night?

Sex, drink, drugs, kill... there's a lot to do.... you just gotta do it.

What? No, its Wednesday, well Thursday morning! You don't do those things on a Thursday morning, but Jacob would never kill! Why did that thought seem to keep reoccurring in his mind, he wouldn't kill someone on spur of the moment. Maybe he thought, that he should go out for a run, tire himself out so when he came back he'd be able to pass out. But he had class in a few hours, he needed to sleep otherwise he'd be dead.

Come on just leave, no one will notice. You'll be back before the sun even rises. Just go out for a quick run the city is yours.

As much as Jacob did want to leave, he couldn't. The second the guard saw him, he'd make him go back upstairs. So he was stuck indoors, Jake looked out the window and could see the lights of the city, it was like they were luring him out.

Who says you have to sneak out the front door?

Jacob rose out of bed, he went into his closet and pulled on a black shirt, along with his pants and some socks and shoes. He put on his leather jacket and as he walked by his nightstand he was going to take his phone but decided he didn't want any distractions so he left it behind. He climbed out into the frigid winter night closing the window behind him, he walked along the ledge.

As he did he stopped at the window a few down from his, and peered into Evelyn's window. He could see her sleeping peacefully, unaware of Jacob even standing there right outside her window, he watched her turn over, the glowing moonlight panned onto her face, and she just radiated beauty. Looking like a mermaid, her bronze curls sprawling across her pillow, the two emerald eyes hidden beneath her delicate pale skin. Her lips parted ever so lightly.

Jake had let out the breath that just seemed to be taken away from him anytime he saw Evelyn, his breath fogging the window, Jake placed his hand on the glass that separated them.

Oh, right. This is her, the girl you keep thinking about. The one you "love". Go in there, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. You can break the glass, just one good punch and you have your prize. Do it, come on...

There was that voice in his head again, telling him. Tempting him. But it wasn't an unknown voice, it sounded a lot like Jacob's own voice. It would be so easy to just break her window, go in there. Jacob wasn't aware he had been drawing his fist back to punch the glass until it came hurtling through the air, and he had stopped himself just before it made contact with the glass.

Jacob wasn't gonna break Evelyn's window and rape her! That was just... wrong. He needed to clear his head, he needed to fall asleep. Jacob carried on his mission climbing along the ledge and hoisting himself up, climbing up along side the building the dorm building was only seven stories, and he was already on the fifth. He climbed up panting and sticking his foot into brick to support himself up. Finally he could feel the ledge of the roof, and hoisted himself up over the side.

Jake climbed up standing and taking the city in from up there. So quiet and peaceful, he could see the moon hanging high above a tall building. He walked alongside the edge and saw the building near by he looked between the distances and realized that maybe he could jump and he could make it. Jacob edged backwards, going back and back as far as he could.

Then he just ran picking up speed and soon he had jumped off the ledge of the roof, the roof below his feet disappearing into blackness as he soared over the gap between the dorm roof and the other building. He felt like he was soaring arms extended out and then he landed with both feet on the other roof, still running his momentum going he flipped off the second ledge, climbing down the side of the building quickly and jumping down on to the solid concrete of the ground. He took off running for adventure in the night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 am

It was around eight the next morning when Ashton, dressed to go, stepped out of the bathroom and to the kitchen to grab a bagel before heading to class.

He entered the kitchen - and doubled back, poking his head out as he caught a flash of something dark on the living room floor.

He leaned slightly to the left and sucked in his breath.

Why was Jake lying on the floor like that? Had he passed out? Maybe he and Seth drank last night? No doubt.

Ashton calmed down and strolled over to the Spaniard. And then frowned. Seth was in his room, so why was Jake KO'd out here? Maybe he couldn't crawl back to bed after whatever he and Seth had last night?

Ashton leaned down over Jake and then frowned. Clearly they'd been out. Jake was still in his old clothes from yesterday, and they were somewhat rumpled and was that...dirt stains on his chest? Ashton snorted. Typical Jake.

He reached down and slapped Jake's cheeks hard. "Wake up, bro!"

For some ungodly reason, when Evelyn awoke that morning, Nova was standing at the window - and growling.

She rolled over and sat up, brushing tousled waves out of her face, and blinking sleepy green eyes at the puppy. "Wha..." She stifled a yawn poorly. "What's wrong, Nova?"

Nova barked, a low urgent bark she'd rarely heard. She forced herself out of bed and shut off her annoying alarm, going to the pup and scooping him up. Nova barked sharply again, sniffing furiously.

"What did you find, boy?" she asked him, puzzled. She frowned and reached over, sliding up the unlocked window (it was too damn much of a bother bolting it shut every time when her room was so stifling).

Nova gave a tiny growl. "Did you smell Luce?" Evelyn wondered. Her window was too far form the fire escape to be a bother for anyone wanting to try. Except for that damn cat, no one else...

You know that's not true, her logic reminded her. She bit her lip and set Nova down, pushing up the window and leaning out. There was no trace of anything, no clue, that Jake could have been here.

Why would he be? After yesterday, it was clear he really wanted nothing to do with her. He hadn't even given her a nod in thanks! So she really was most definitely low down on his list of people he'd want to have to tolerate.

She wasn't liking what her brain was concluding. Evelyn pushed this train of thought to an end before her day soured.

But even if it was Jake - by some crazy miracle - why would Nova growl like that? And he still kept at it, huffing furiously when Evelyn dragged him to the kitchen for breakfast.

He was still huffing as she went on her morning run an hour later, with him growling in her sports bag.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:07 am

Jacob emitted a groan turning his head away from Ashton's hand, he opened his eyes and saw Ashton hovering above him. Where was he? He sat up slowly and his head was pounding so loudly, and he looked down and realized he was dressed. But it looked like he had been out and... rolling around in the dirt?

What did he do last night? "Huh?" Jake rubbed his eyes, and ran a hand through his hair with the other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 am

"Get up, dude, you hit the bottle too hard last night," Ashton informed him, amused. "Did you and Seth get into a fight with someone?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 am

Jake blinked a few times, him and Seth? No. Seth had went to bed, he wasn't with Seth last night. He remembered that much. But where had he been all night, how come he wasn't in his bed? Jacob had went to bed last night, he was in his room. That was all he remembered. He hadn't remembered waking up and going anywhere at all.

"No, no. Seth. He wasn't with me.I don't remember where I was, I was sleeping before and I woke up here." Jake's voice came out kind of raspy, it was dry and there had been the taste of dirt in his mouth. What had he done?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:20 am

Ashton turned and looked at Jake's bedroom door. It was closed, so locked. He frowned down at the Spaniard and reached down, hefting Jake to his feet with some difficulty. "Dude, you gotta consider taking those pills. You don't wanna mess with your brain like this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 am

Jacob swayed for a moment holding onto Ashton for support, he extended his fingers cracking them, his knuckles were raw and red. One of them had even looked like there was a cut across it like he had been fighting? Who was he fighting in the middle of the night that he had no recollection of whatsoever.

"No, no this isn't cause of me not taking my meds... its something else." Jacob spluttered. What else could it be? He had never experienced something like sleep walking or whatever when he wasn't taking them. Even when he was taking them, he wouldn't be this odd.

Jacob massaged his temples, and when he withdrew his fingers he saw what looked like dried blood on his hands. He brought his fingers back up to his head and rubbed it again and more flakes had come back. What the fuck? He took off his jacket, and noticed that there had been welts along his arms, someone had grabbed him. He turned his arm over and there was a long red scar trailing on the back of his arm.

Jake ran his fingers along the scar and winced, it was still fresh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next