New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 25 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 am

Evelyn felt a pang looking at him. This was still Jake, demon or no demon. If anything, this was probably the longest the damn thing had allowed Jake to stay in one spot. She watched him, eyes saddened.

She would love to walk away but she couldn't risk the demon breaking out. She recited a few more verses she recalled her mother whispering to her, more to calm herself down. She wasn't a church-goer, but she did recall some religious upbringing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:55 am

Jacob groaned placing his hands over his ears, trying to block out the verses he fell to his knees. Taking in a shaking breath. He panted, taking in deep breaths. He could feel his control on Jake start to slip.

"You know, the more you do this the more you just hurt your boyfriend. I don't think you understand how this works... I can kill him." The demon informed Evelyn. The demon decided to let Jacob out.

Jacob gasped, taking in the breath he hadn't breathed in what felt like forever. He looked over to Evelyn his body was shaking from being so mistreated by the demon. "E-E-Evelyn..." His voice was cut off when his hands flew up to his neck and be started strangling himself. Jake tried to pry his own hands off his throat but the demon was controlling him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 am

Evelyn's eyes flew open and she sat up, scooting back against the wall in horror. "Jake..."

Was he strangling himself? Oh God...she hadn't planned for this!

She scanned the room and then glanced around herself, before leaping off her bed and to the door, unlocking it and darting down to the kitchen. She grabbed her glass of water and raced back, flinging it over Jake's face as her breath came out in pants.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 am

Jacob's hands came off his throat, as he gasped and coughed. It felt like he had been drowning. He stood up drenched in the water, the water began burning his flesh like it had been earlier and he groaned, screaming out in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 am

Evelyn dropped her glass and fell back on her bed, clamping her hands over her ears to shut out his voice. Her whole body shook in response though. He really, really, sounded like Jake.

No, don't be stupid. She swallowed and closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the wall and closing her eyes.

Where were Seth and Lola?! She couldn't do this much longer.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:26 am

"Evelyn... please. Please help." Jacob pleaded to her, his chest heaving up and down for breath. Another anguished yell escaped his throat as the demon fought to take Jake back over.

The water still burning his skin, he glared at Evelyn's back. "Keep doing what you're doing, remember you're killing him too. He's gonna die, you and your friends are gonna be the ones that kill him." The demon taunted Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 am

"No, I'm not," Evelyn whispered, feeling her voice crack as she clenched her hands together in her lap, knees drawn up to her chest. Her face was buried in her jeans fabric so she didn't have to look at Jake. "The water will only burn him, but it - it won't hurt him physically. Keep yapping. You're going to die, you twisted piece of heaven-reject."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 am

The demon growled at Evelyn as he tried to break through the seal on the bond, "You're gonna be eating your words you fucking bitch." He tried to walk forward but screamed again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 am

She looked up at him, a bolt of fear shooting through her at Jake's expression. Jake had never looked at her like that, and it wasn't something she was going to forget easily.

She swallowed. She wished Nova were here. So far the seal was holding but for how long? If the water had smudged it even a little, she was doomed. She stood and walked to her dorm room door, leaning against the doorway and watching Jake silently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Jacob tried again, but nothing he was just stuck. And the demon could feel its strength fleeting from the seal that bound him. Jacob gasped, looking up at Evelyn his eyes wide. "Ahh!" He couldn't stand this he needed to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:25 pm

[[Lola and Seth from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

For the next half hour, Evelyn simply sat there in the doorway and then moved to sitting in the middle of the seal on the floor, listening to Jake's groans and moaned anguish as unflinchingly as she could. She felt like something had snapped inside her: she couldn't feel anything remorseful, just a vast blankness inside her chest, almost like she didn't have a heartbeat. And she felt cold. So cold.

Once or twice, she felt a tear trek down her cheek, but she stayed in her spot.

She had texted Luke to keep Nova with him, and after a while, she heard a knock on the suite's front door.

"Lola and Seth," she informed Jake, getting to her feet. "Hopefully."

She wiped her face free of incriminating tears, but her eyes were still raw red when she looked in her mirror in passing. She pulled open the door and was relieved to see the blond and brunette. "Hey," she said nonchalantly.

"Pastor's coming in a bit," Seth said, hiding his shock that she was still alive. "He had to prep and shit."

Evelyn normally would have scolded him, but after listening to Jake's moans of anguish for the last hour, she just felt oddly hollow and cold inside. She just nodded and closed the door and led them to her room where Jake was on his knees again under the Seal.

Set's eyes grew wide. Evelyn realized he hadn't fully believed her until now, when he saw his best friend writhing on the floor and muttering gibberish. "Wha..why..." Seth paled and took a step forward but Evelyn pushed him back and pointed up at the Seal on her ceiling. "Don't. If you go near enough, he can probably grab you. That Seal isn't all that strong."

"...is that glitter? The fuck?" Seth asked, baffled. Evelyn didn't smile, just sat down on her bed and stared silently at Jake like she was at a funeral. Seth shot her a weirded out look and then glanced at Lola and then at Jake, feeling uncomfortable standing here watching.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Lola watched silently as Jacob cried out trying to escape. She couldn't believe that demons existed. It was all so surreal. And it was inside her best friend.

Jacob started muttering, to himself saying something. Lola tilted her head trying to listen, but it didn't even sound like words it just sounded like a bunch of gibberish coming out of his mouth, he tried moving again and he just sort of fell back, moaning in pain.

She couldn't watch this, she couldn't see this. It was too much seeing him like this. How had Evelyn been with like this for the time they were gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm

"This is so much fun, I think I want to gouge my eyes out," Seth muttered, shifting so he was back in the hallway. Evelyn was sitting in the middle of the demon seal, he noticed, not looking at Jake anymore but holding a Sharpie to the weird circle on the floor and redrawing over the lines to thicken them.

He stared at the circle. His memory flickered. Where had he seen...? He looked down at himself and yanked the pendant he always wore out from under his shirt, staring at it. The stone felt warm under his fingers and the familiar pentagram lines were identical to the circle Evelyn had drawn on the floor, along with its tiny glyphs.

He hesitated, but he didn't think there was anything all that useful he could say right now. SO he opted to hum a little to break the creepy background noise that was Jake's pained muttering.

And then there was a knock on the door, after a quarter of an hour's silence.

Evelyn looked up but Seth was already moving. He pulled open the suite door. The pastor was standing there with a box under his arm, looking rather out of place in a college dorm hallway.

This is so messed-up, Seht thought, as he let him in nand to Evleyn's room.

The pastor turned and looked at him and Lola and then at Evelyn, who was now muttering something that sounded eerily like holy verses under her breath, making Jake writhe in front of her. Seth swallowed, feeling sick as he watched her basically torture the guy. He wanted to suddenly stop her - but he knew she wasn't hurting Jake. Just the thing in him.

"You will need to leave," the pastor said to him. "We cannot risk having any other available vessels or possession objects nearby. No dolls, fake animals, dream-catchers, or anything of the sort."

Evelyn stopped whispering and got up, uncertainly looking back at Jake and wiping at her eyes swiftly with the back of a hand. "Okay, yeah, we'll wait, um, outside."

She wasn't sure if the pastor meant her too, but she somehow didn't want to be aorund Jake anymore. She left the room and walked to the kitchen, eyes averted to the floor. The pastor stared at Jake and Seth bit his lip, following the redhead away to let the old guy do his thing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Jacob's head shot up when he heard the pastor walk into Evelyn's room, "Hola Padre." The demon greeted the pastor with a smirk.

The pastor, shot Jacob a somber look. "This is not you son, there is evil in you."

"And here is the feeble banter part of the fight my absolute favorite." Jacob said dryly, raising an eyebrow at the pastor who grew frustrated with the demon with each passing second.

He flipped open to a page in his book he had marked to read from as he opened his mouth to began the chant. "Hey where's Red, I wanna get a good fuck in before you get me out of the kids body, you would allow me my last wish wouldn't you? I mean I have a soul you know..." The demon paused, and then laughed. "Oh no wait a minute.... I have his soul." Jacob pointed to himself and laughed sinisterly.

The pastor began reading loudly, and slowly at first the words filling the room. As he read Jacob began to moan, and as he read on the pain started to shoot through his body the demon trying to hold onto Jake as the pastor cast him out, Jacob let out a long tortured scream.

He dug his hands into the ground his knuckles turning white, as he read Jacob heaved and writhed in pain on the ground convulsing,

Lola and the others could hear him in the kitchen, she had to cover her ears. She couldn't listen to it. The sounds of her best friend of him being tortured it tore her up inside. She could feel the tears in her eyes as she looked down on the kitchen floor, shaking.

The pastor was reading the final lines of the chant, Jacob pounding his fists into the ground, the pain ripping through his head excruciatingly slow it felt like his insides were burning the demon escaping. As he went to the last line, the pastor's voice was strong and commanding the demon out.

Jacob fell crumpled to the floor, screaming like he was being murdered, he felt his body lunge upwards, his eyes flew open revealing the whites since they had rolled into the back of his head. After a moment he fell limp to the ground, and everything was silent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Seth looked up at Evelyn and Lola. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Lola was looking down on the floor, the only indication that she was hearing anything was in her shining eyes. Evelyn had shuddered slightly when she heard Jake's - no, the demon's - last wish, but she gave no other indication of anything else. It almost looked like she was just chilling out in her kitchen, by her relaxed, detached posture.

Seth stared at her, feeling something like guilty fester in him and he glanced at Lola, realizing he had omitted Evelyn's full interaction with the demon in the story he told Lola. So evidently this whole sexual harassment thing wasn't a onetime thing.

In the silence proceeding the exorcism, there was a loud rapping on the door.

"Security, we're here to investigate...noise complaints and possible violence!" a man's voice said firmly.

Seth glanced up, groaning. Of course, people would hear Jake's screams.

"Fuck..."

Maybe a dorm room wasn't the ideal location but Jake had chosen this one.

"Um...what do we do?" Seht muttered. If they didn't let those guys in...

"Open the door!" the guy barked again. "Or we will open it." Then came the sound of a lock being fiddled with.

"Seth, you have to distract them," Evelyn said suddenly. "Um...pretend you weer screaming! They can't go in - into my r-room." Her lower lip trembled but she bit down on it hard.

"Wait, I pretend I...aw,man!" Seth moaned, and then tore to the door and swung it open.

He could hear the pastor saying something softly in Evleyn's room and she walked to her door to close it discreetly while Seht greeted the security team.

"Hey, um, about that noise complaint...uh, we were practicing a skit. My friend, Lola, she's a drama major." He smiled forcibly and signaled Lola to come over.

Evelyn had peered inside her door, caught a glance of Jake silently crumpled to the floor and hastily slammed her door shut. She leaned against it, feeling her chest heave in revulsion, horror, weariness...God knew what else...

"You should move back," the pastor's voice said, and she knew he was speaking to her. "It is unsafe to be near at the time the beast departs."

She swallowed a lump in her throat and moved back to the kitchen slowly, legs like cinder blocks.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 am

Lola heard security and walked over to the door wiping her eyes. She forced a small apologetic smile on her face. "Yeah I'm sorry, we were rehearsing a scene for my drama class and I guess my friend really got into it. We'll keep it down." She told the guards.

"Alright well just keep it down." The guards said and Lola nodded slowly closing the door as the guards left. She turned, leaning her back against the door. She lowered her face into her hands and just silently began to cry.

Jacob's eyes fluttered open, his breath was coming in, in shaky pants. He wanted to get up, to move but he was so weak. He couldn't move, he just lay on the ground sucking in breaths like it was his first time breathing in almost a month.

Images of what he had done, things he said were playing blurry in his head like a movie and he closed his eyes bringing his knees to his chest. The things he had done, the things he had said. The ones he hurt. Jake could feel his eyes stinging with tears and he let them spill down his face, heaving a sob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 am

Evelyn, Seht and Lola stayed outside until the pastor came out. He looked at them silently a moment and then said that it was over. They could rub out the seals now. He'd tested the area, it was safe and Jake was, luckily, unharmed.

But the pastor said he'd be punishing himself for everything the demon had made him do, and until he himself forgave himself, it wasn't completely in the past.

The pastor left and Seth looked at the two girls, not sure what to say or do. "Um...should we go in...?"

"You guys go," Evelyn said shortly, and turning, she pulled open her suite door and stepped outside, yanking it shut behind her. Seth stared as he heard her footsteps fading away down the hallway outside, and then gaped at Lola. Honestly, that was the last thing he expected Evelyn to do. "Um...okay..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:18 am

Lola nudged Seth along they both walked in quietly, Lola saw Jake laying on the ground she could hear him whimpering. She approached him slowly and sat down on her knees. She placed a hand carefully on his shoulder, he brought his head up slowly and saw her.

"J-Jake?" Lola's voice squeaked.

"Lola?" Jake whispered back to her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He apologized seeing the faint traces of the bruise he had given her. Lola hugged Jacob, tight trying to keep her composure together.

"Its okay, its okay." She said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 am

Seth had followed Lola, but unlike her, he was kind of annoyed at Evelyn's reaction. Was she seriously going to go bitchy and strut off now? It wasn't Jake's fault what he'd been doing or saying!

Seth leaned in the dorm room doorway, gnawing his lower lip, deciding Jake should have a moment to recuperate. Seth adjusted his sling as he waited and then grew bored and walked over to the Spaniard.

"Man, here I thought there was gonna be some kickass Streetfighter type battle with the pastor," he complained to the Spaniard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:43 am

Jacob flicked his eye up at Seth, and tried to pull himself up to at least a sitting position. He just looked up at Seth and his sling. "I'm sorry dude." He apologized. He couldn't believe he broke Seth's arm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 am

"Hey, no big," Seth said with an offhand shrug. "I just tell every hot girl I was in a gangfight." He reached down to grab Jake's arm. "Can you stand?" His eyes flicked up to Jake's neck.

The burn on his throat was suddenly gone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:09 am

Jacob tried standing up slowly, he grabbed Seth's arm his legs felt like jelly. He let him go because he didn't want to hurt his other arm. "I don't know... I need to sit." Jake said sitting down on Evelyn's bed and could feel himself sinking in. He hadn't remembered the last time he really slept.

Then he realized the one person that he had probably hurt the most wasn't here. He didn't blame her, the things he did and said. Jacob would never forgive himself for how he hurt Evelyn. "Where's Evelyn?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 am

"She went to uh, get Nova, I think?" Seth said, not meeting Jake's eyes, yet not quite lying because for all he knew, she might have really just gone upstairs! Although he doubted it but whatever.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:31 am

Jake nodded silently he knew that she probably left. Because she didn't want anything to do with him and Nova, that poor dog. He remembered hitting him a few times too. Jake yawned he was so exhausted, he felt himself tipping over and his eyes closing and he sort of just passed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

This was probably something they should have expected, Seth figured, blinking down at Jake. He didn't want to move him adn risk waking him up. God knew then the kid had last slept!

"Do we just...leave him here?" he muttered to Lola, scratching his head with his good hand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next