New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:58 am

Evelyn's mouth dried up and for a second, she felt like the breath had been knocked out of her. She was so surprised that she failed to block Jake's advances for a moment while her head reeled. She felt her back hit the bed below her and suddenly, her whole body was being crushed under Jake's weight.

Okay, so Jake occasionally tended to play aggressive, like on Seth's yacht. But that had been the good kind of aggressive because she knew she was a prude and proud of it, but she knew she needed the occasional push. Not the aggressive that made her wonder if she had any say in anything at all, like this one.

She broke away from his kiss, her head turning to free her vocal chords. "Jake, what is wrong with you?" she snapped, bracing her hands on his chest and locking her elbows to keep him at bay. Instnatly, her arms began aching against his much heavier weight and the first flicker of fear set in. Okay, so she was no princess, but she'd never be able to put up much of a fight against a guy like him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 am

Jacob grabbed both of Evelyn's hands and pinned them down. "Face it Red, you're not gonna win."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 am

For a second, Evelyn wondered if Jake had just been joking with her. This wouldn't be the first physical altercation they'd had. Despite herself, she suddenly felt relieved as she looked up and searched his face hovering a foot above hers.

But she really couldn't tell right now how serious he was. He felt both like Jake and like an eerie stranger. Evelyn bit her lower lip as she scanned his eyes nervously, wriggling her wrists and realizing her hands were locked down.

But wait...what the hell was he going to do with both hands occupied? Evelyn narrowed her eyes and her head shot forward, forehead ramming into Jake's hard. Stars exploded in her vision as pain shot through her and she gave a groan as her head pulsed, but she thrust her body sideways in a bid for freedom anyway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 pm

"Ah!" Jake reeled back holding his head he glared down at Evelyn murderously reaching down and grabbing her violently. "Stupid bitch!" Jake growled.

Suddenly the demon felt a fight for control and got up groaning. Releasing Evelyn, Jacob burst through in a panic.

"Evelyn. Please, help--" Jake's voice pleaded before the demon snapped Jacob's head forcefully, a large crack emitting. He flicked ominous black eyes at Evelyn.

"Your boyfriend isn't here right now, but its okay I'm gonna help him get what he wants. By doing what he'd never want." The demon smiled maliciously going after Evelyn again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Evelyn wondered why Jake kept referring to himself in third person. But she forgot abotu this in light of new danger. Sitting up, she realized her shoulder was throbbing where he'd just grabbed her.

And now he was walking over, smiling in a way that made her hands shake in fear. She'd been afraid of Jake before, sure, when he'd almost knocked her head off so many months ago - but this was a whole new level. Now she was positive he fully intended to hurt her...no, she knew what he wanted. And she'd take physical violence over rape any day, she realized with horror.

She couldn't bring herself to really feel truly afraid yet though. It was like her stupid body didn't understand that just because it was Jake, didn't mean he was safe anymore.

She scanned her room swiftly, and her eyes latched onto the bottle of mace on her nightstand.

She dove forward and grabbed it, even though now she was pressed against her headboard and the door looked very far away. He'd easily cut her off.

She held up the mace in his direction anyways, swallowing down her fright and focusing. "Any closer and I will fry your eyes out. And then scream," she added on, eyes narrowing.

There was a thump against the door as Nova pushed against it, growling. Evelyn bit her lip. She had to get to Nova.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 am

Jacob moved swiftly, almost like a blur he knocked the mace out of her hand. "Scream, and I'll snap that pretty little neck of yours and feed you to your rat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 am

Evelyn gasped, her hand stinging in pain from Jake's move. She stared up at him, biting down hard on her lower lip. Her whole body was suddenly shaking.

Had he seriously just given her a death threat?

He was kidding. He wouldn't follow through. Right? She searched his eyes, those familiar eyes she'd seen looking at her in so many shades of emotion, from anger to affection to stoicism.

But it wasn't even stoicism Jake's eyes expressed right now. They were strangely dead-looking. And that horrified her more than anything else. He really didn't look like gave a shit about anybody, least of all, her.

Evelyn felt her tongue swivel in her mouth. Taking in panting breaths, she pressed her lips tightly together.

Then she spat out the saliva in her mouth into Jake's nearest eye and ducked under his arm, scrambling across the floor, half on her hands and knees, toward the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 am

"Ugh! Filthy whore!" Jake yelled rubbing the saliva from his eye, he got up off the bed, storming towards Evelyn he picked her up with little difficulty and slammed her against the wall.

"You think you're so clever huh?" The demon taunted Evelyn. "I'll teach you to mess with me." He warned her.

No stop! Let her go please! Leave Evelyn alone you fucking monster! Jacob pleaded as he watched helplessly as the demon tried to take advantage of Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:53 am

Evelyn winced, letting out a whimper of pain as her back and head hit the wall behind her. Nova's barking became low growls again. The puppy was hearing all of this and growing agitated.

She closed her eyes momentarily as spots flashed across her vision. Now her head, shoulder and back were throbbing. "Jake," she breathed, momentarily losing her focus. Her voice wavered as she opened her eyes again, meeting his, and a flash of fear shot through her again "Stop, please," she whispered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:01 am

Evelyn's soft voice went through Jacob, and it sunk down to where Jake was trapped, the demon tightening his grip on Evelyn.

Jacob mustered whatever strength and control he had left to combat against the demon for control of his body. He escaped through a crack in the wall the demon built and gasped releasing Evelyn and reeling back away from her.

Jacob staggered a bit on his feet and backed up into Evelyn's dresser sinking down to the ground. He sank down to the ground, and buried his head into his knees, heaving his breath.

He felt his walls come crashing down, and Jake couldn't control the few tears that slipped from his eyes. "I'm so scared, so scared. He's trying to kill me." Jake muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:16 am

Evelyn slumped to the floor the instant Jake had let go of her. Her hands shook, her teeth clattered, her spine was vibrating, everything was quivering as the backlash of everything that had happened and could have happened went through her. She breathed out in small sharp intakes, trying to compose her crazy heartbeats and her eyes welled up in tears as she looked up at Jake, just as he sank down.

Evelyn closed her eyes, bit her quivering lower lip and expelled a poorly muffled sniffle. A tear trekked slowly down her cheek and she breathed out again in a watery sob. Her insides felt like they were electrified - she was that charged up with fear right now and she couldn't even look at Jake, much less listen to him.

She dropped her face in her shaking hands and muffled another whimper that rose to her lips. She didn't want to freaking cry, but everything with Jake was starting to take its toll on her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 am

Jacob looked up and could hear Evelyn, her breaths. How she tried conceal her sobbing and he forced himself up on shaky legs, to go to her.

He kept his distance as he approached Evelyn, because he didn't want the demon to take over again and hurt her. But he wanted no, he needed to tell her about this.

Because as Jake wanted this all to be some horrible nightmare he knew there was a demon inside of him, making him do these things. "E-E-E-velyn." Jake's voice shook terribly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 am

She flinched. Oh God. Oh no. Please make him go away! Her whole body stopped shaking and went horribly stiff, making it a huge effort for her to lift her head from her hands a little to look up.

He was standing right there, merely two-three feet from her. Evelyn felt herself shrink backwards into the wall instinctively as she looked at him, heard her pattering heartbeat charge up again in nervousness. She could put up a fight. She could get out of this room, she reminded herself. She swallowed and tried to say something through her blurred vision but only a squeaky sound came out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm

Jacob hung his head down, he couldn't believe what had just happened. He would never, not in a million years ever treat a girl like how that demon had just done to Evelyn. He felt so helpless that he couldn't break out of the demon's control to stop it.

He just wanted it to go away, to leave him alone. But Jake knew nothing about getting rid of a demon. Wasn't it trying to kill him? Is that what it was doing? If so if Jake just killed himself, or died then the demon would have to leave because it wouldn't be able to control his body. But Jacob couldn't kill himself, he looked up at Evelyn and reached into his pocket.

Jake was unaware of even having his knife on him, he never even kept it on him. But there it was in his pocket and he flicked open the blade looking at it, he got down on his knees and went over to Evelyn. He didn't want this thing hurting or even worse... killing people he cared about.

"Evelyn....I need you to do something for me." He said seriously to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Evelyn's eyes widened in horror. Why was he holding a knife? Oh God, he wasn't - but then Jake wasn't himself right now. What if he...if he was capable of assaulting her, he was very capable of killing her too. Her throat dried up and she tried to make a sound of protest, but that knife, gleaming in the sunlight through her window, was evil-looking and she couldn't seem to look away from it.

Nova's growling had stopped, as if he were tired of keeping it up. But he would bump against the door every now and again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 pm

"Evelyn... its me. Jake, not him, listen. I don't want to hurt you or anyone anymore. Please this thing it can't live in me if I'm..." Jake paused, gulping. "Dead."

Jacob put the knife in her hand and closed her fingers around the handle. "Please, you have to kill me." He said with tears in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Her fingers dropped the knife clumsily and she scooted away from him. "What the hell - what is - I don't," she felt bewildered, shaking her head as she rubbed her eyes to clear them. He wanted her to kill him? What the hell? And who was this other "him" anyway?!

"You're crazy," she said, voice wavering. He was really losing it. He was suicidal now!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

"No... Evelyn please you don't understand. There's something..." Jacob felt something closing in on his chest, he couldn't breathe anymore and just fell to the ground. Whatever sliver of control over his own body, mind he had he felt it slipping away.

Too late... you're gone.

The demon took over and Jake's eyes opened flicking from black back to brown instantly he got up picking up the knife in his hand and just smiling at Evelyn. "Shouldn't have dropped your only weapon. Well... actually to kill you would be too messy right now, too much evidence. In fact I'll just let you wait it out. Better I do it when you least expect it."

Jake lowered his face to Evelyn's frightened one and went for a kiss but instead whispered into her ear. "Have a nice trip. And remember... I'll get you." He gave Evelyn a kiss and went back out the window winking at Evelyn and back to Jake's room and went to pack, he had to prepare himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Evelyn sat there paralyzed for a long moment, while Nova whined and scratched at her oor, cclearly sensing something was terribly wrong.

Jake had really just said that? Or...whatever version of Jake this was. She drewher legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, huddling into a shaking ball as her breath came in pants.

She had to tell someone. He was crazy! What if he did corner her when she came back from Ash Creek? Would he really...?

Yes, yes he would, her instinct told her truthfully. And it hurt to realize it was Jake she was so afraid of. Out of all the possible lunatics in the damn city, it had to be the one she was most vulnerable to.

Evelyn stumbled over on her knees to the door and unlocked it, allowing Nova to trot in, dart to the window and bark angrily. He turned aorund and whined, wagging hsi tail, as she got up carefully, realizing the shoulder of her shirt was ripped. When had that happened? Probably from when Jake had grabbed her after her dive off the bed.

She had ot tell someone. This was serious! But who? Call the police? Say what? And part of her didn't want to invoke the police on Jake! He already had a record. She swallowed, rubbing her aching shoulders as she walked to the window and locked it shut firmly.

Although really, the stupid bolt lock wasn't much of a protection.

She turned, dropping to her knees and pulling Nova into her arms. Burying her face in his soft fur, she sat there for a moment, ponderingo n what she should do.

God, was she glad Ashlee had talked her into going to Ash Creek!

She could call Ashlee, she realized. Ashlee had been there when Jake had insulted her downstairs...but what the hell would she say?

Jake's trying to kill me sounded overdramatic. Considering how often she and Jake fought - and how violently - Ashlee would assume Jake had gotten drunk and burst into her room in anger, shouting random threats that meant nothing. She swallowed and Nova whined again, sitting patiently while she had her little breaking moment.

But who else would she talk to? Seth? He'd never believe anything like that about Jake!

Evelyn got up, shaking, and walked to her nightstand, picking up her phone and clumsily navigating to Ashlee's number. She let it ring, really hoping Ashlee wasn't too busy packing. Evelyn clenched her free hadn into a fist but her fingers still quivered in remembrance of what had almost happened to her. At Jake's hands, it was ten times worse, shattering the illusion of safety she'd been under for so long with him.

Seth had finished packing, and was trying to work out how to explain to Ashlee, James and Luke that he and James would be invading their small town. He texted James first. Hey dude, got a moment? Wana talk to u about what hapnd w/Jake last nite.

He heard Jake's window thud closed. "Yo, DUDE?" he called curiously. "Did you, um, how'd it go with Red? Are we okay for Ash Creek? Because I think James still hates your guts along with Ashlee and Luke"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Ashlee hadn't heard her phone ring because she had been too busy packing and her Blackberry was buried under a pile of clothes that she was debating on taking with her.

"Hey sorry I missed your call! Leave a message and I'll get back to you."

James read his text from Seth, and just snorted. He was in no mood to talk to Jacob or Seth, for that matter. After what Jake had done yesterday he really wanted nothing to do with either of them. Plus he wanted to pack and he already wasn't psyched about going on a flight with Evelyn, so he wanted to be in somewhat of a good mood when he went home to his aunt.

There is nothing to discuss your friend is a fucking psycho. He tried to break my damn arm, and he broke my nose. I need to finish packing so no I don't have time for you.

Jacob climbed back into his window sort of throwing himself into a wall. The stupid kid was still trying to fight back, albeit very weakly. So the demon had the upper hand. "I talked to her yeah! Everything is cool. I'm gonna finish packing alright?" Jacob called back to Seth closing his door.

Jake forced himself to look in the mirror, panicked his voice came out. "Why, why are you doing this to me? To Evelyn? What you want from me?"

The demon snorted. "Listen kid, your vessel. One of the best I've had in awhile, you're strong and hell you're already crazy from what I keep hearing from your friends. You're the perfect target. By the time I'm done with you you'll probably be dead, or in a loony bin, or rotting away in some prison. So why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride. Because honestly I'm only doing the things you want."

Jacob shook and said in a low voice. "I would never kill Evelyn... or rape her!"

"Yeah yeah, that's all fine and dandy. But I hear your thoughts, I hear how much she stresses you out and how much she bugs you. Why not just fuck her, and kill her? End all your stupid problems cause honestly you're a pretty fucked up kid." The demon retorted and twisted Jake's body, so he fell away from the mirror now speaking to Jake again internally.

So quit fighting me kid, because now.... you're done for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:52 pm

"Shit," Evelyn muttered aloud, aggravated. She spoke aloud for the message. "Hey, um, I..." She trailed off, feeling suddenly ridiculous and weak. "I need to talk to you about, uh, Jake. He...he, um..." Her hand holding the phone began shaking violently and she swallowed, squeezing her eyes closed as they stung. "It-it's impor -" A BEEP sounded to indicate she'd been cut off and the message left. Evelyn sighed and hung up, running a hand through her hair as she turned back to her suitcase, which had ended up being kicked across the floor. Who should she call, Luke? He wouldn't believe Jake would kill her! He'd think she was overreacting!

James maybe? But then, why should James believe her at all? Only because he hated Jake, but that didn't mean Jake was capable of killing anyone.

But in all honesty, James might be her best bet. But she didn't think he'd actually listen to her, not after what Jake had announced in the lounge last night. She couldn't even face James.

Evelyn rubbed her face with her hands. This was pathetic. She'd just recieved a real death threat - and couldn't even tell anyone?! What if Jake was joking? It was just so unreal that he'd threaten her!

Seth got up and walked to Jake's room to tell him to maybe reconsider the Ash Creek idea. And stopped outsie Jake's closed door.

He could have sworn he'd heard Jake say "Fuck her and kill her". What the....?

Why was Jake calling himself a fucked-up kid? Not that that wasn't true but...this voice sounded really cold.

Seth knocked, biting his locker lip in some consternation. Who was Jake talking about killing? It wasn't...it couldn't be, no, no way. Not Evelyn. He was probably on the phone, kidding around!

"Hey, dude?" he called, voice nonchalant. "Um, I don't think we should go to Ash Creek...I was just talking to James..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Jake felt like it had just been hours of torture, when only it had been minutes. The demon tore through him on the inside taking over and breaking its path through him. He took the reign and finally had control of Jacob, although Jake was no longer in a stage where he felt blacked out or he wouldn't remember.

The demon purposely trapped him and kept him conscious to witness all things it would do to his friends, or innocent people. And he couldn't stop it, Jacob let out one last cry of pain which sounded like was being tortured. The demon realizing that Jacob being so loud it would tip off Seth, so it silenced him from within. And would awake Jacob to witness all the things he was going to do to his friends, and other people soon enough but for now he needed him quiet.

He had heard Seth say something about not going to Ash Creek and he realized this needed to change, so he got up opening the door and looked down at him. "What about Ash Creek?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Seth frowned at him. "Um, about Ash Creek. I don't think we can go, dude. I mean, our local tour guides don't really want anything to do with us. I just contacted James, he doesn't want anything to do with us. I don't think there's any point in going there honestly?" He frowned. "You kind of messed shit up, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Stupid pretty boy, oooh boo hoo. I broke his face.

Then again what was there to do in a small spit of a town besides harass Evelyn for him? Nothing. There was more for him to do in the city than there, and he could always plan his advance on Evelyn when she returned. Have her living in fear for a few days that Jake could show up at any given point.

However he could have some fun in this Ash Creek place, convince everyone else that Evelyn is losing it? That way no one will believe that "Jacob" threatened her.

"Listen dude, I talked to Red. And things are okay, I mean yeah we fought and stuff, but everything seems to be alright now. If you still don't think we should go then fine we won't, but everything is fine between us. You know how we are, and crap. So yeah things got bad but we made up." Jake told Seth, hoping that this would persuade him and make him go. "Besides won't your dad get mad about canceling on such short notice?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Seth cringed. "Yeah..." He faltered. "But dude, none of her friends want us, well, you mostly, there. Not after the lounge incident." He frowned doubtfully. "I tried contacting Ashlee but she was all furious."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next