New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 16 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 am

Jacob coughed and shuttered as the cold water drenched him. "S-S-Seth!" Jake choked out. Why had he done that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Evelyn stared at Seth in dismay and then looked to Jake. Seth grinned and walked away to set the galss on the table.

"Wakin' you up," he informed the Spaniard. Evelyn's forehead creased.

"How do we know he's really woken up?" she asked doubtfully, crouching down by Jake again. Despite herself, she reached out and placed a finger under his chin, pivoting his face toward her to check his eyes.

I'm being ridiculous. His eyes did NOT go black!

They were fine now, warm brown as usual. She let her hand drop and glanced at Seth. "You guys are staying in the City, right? So you'd be able to keep an eye on him? Because i have to go. My flight's in six hours and I'm not done packing." She rose up on her knees, reaching over to grab her bag. "And I think I got all the information I needed."

Truthfully though, none of Jake's symptoms matched any real disease she'd read about last night. But she had all of spring break to work it out.

Seth looked at Jake and said slowly, "We were planning to go somewhere, but I don't think Jake can...so yeah, I'll...I'll watch him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:39 am

Jacob looked up at Evelyn his eyes went wide, and he grabbed her shoulder. Lifting himself up so she didn't have to lean over. "You're gonna...help me right?" He whispered to her his hand still shaking.

A shooting pain ripped through his chest, and closed in on his lungs making it difficult to breathe. Jake's eyes glazed over Evelyn's green ones and just passed out again, his back hitting the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:13 am

Evelyn clamped her hand over her mouth to muffle a startled scream. Seth groaned and walked over.

"Do we wake him again?" he wondered. Evelyn frowned.

"Can we move him?" she asked. Jake was taller than her and Seth, and not exactly anorexic.

Seth frowned. "Not lift..."

"You are a terrible person, you know?" Evelyn said, five minutes later, as Jake's head banged into his doorframe.

Seth, grinning, was dragging Jake's prone body by the feet down the wooden floor of the hallway, and not being very accurate about maneuvering. Jake had already hit the dining table legs, a chair leg, the corner of the wall as they turned into the hallway and finally his bedroom door. Evelyn had found his keycard in one of his pockets of his jacket - Seth told her he was not (no way in hell) feeling up his best friend but seeing as she was a girl (notwithstanding her whole history with Jake) - and she unlocked the door of Jake's dorm room as Seth dragged him over the threshold.

"Up we go, buddy," he panted, tanned cheeks red with exertion as he lined up Jake with the bed and knelt. Grabbing the Spaniard from under his arms, while Evelyn took his feet, they managed to lift him - and banged his side into the side of the bed.

"Oh my God!" she yelped, wondering if maybe they should o a quick check on Jake's bruises after all of this.

"Evelyn! Don't let go - fuck," Seth muttered, as Jake's feet hit the floor with a terrific thud! Evelyn cringed.

"Sorry, crap, I freaked," she said, and reached down to grab Jake's ankles again.

"Ready, set...heave!" Seth said.

Jake's body was lifted - and promptly bashed into the raised footboard near Evelyn. SHe winced in pain as her hand struck the wood between the two and dropped Jake's feet again.

Seth wobbled as he held up Jake's front end. Evelyn waved her injured fingers in the air, looking horrified.

"Shit, Jake, I'm so sorry!" she apologized to the unconscious boy.

"Apologize after you bash his skull in, c'mon," Seth said impatiently.

On the fourth try, they managed to lift him onto the mattress - and dropped his body on it in relief.

"God fucking damn," Seth muttered, glowering at the prone Spaniard. Evelyn exhaled heavily and sat down by Jake's feet, looking winded.

"God, he has duck feet," she complained irritably. "Huge and slippery."

"Do we wake him?" Seth wondered again. He leaned down and slapped Jake's face before Evelyn could stop him. "JACOB SALAZAAAAAR!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:25 am

Jacob hadn't woken to Seth shouting in his ear. He felt like he was falling and was gripping into the duvet firmly to keep from falling although he was still. "No...no... let me go. I don't wanna fall." His eyes twitching behind his eye lids. "Stop, please... let me go. Its so dark...so dark." Jacob whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 am

Seth puzzled over this and Evelyn rubbed her eyes and got up. She really didn't know what to do. Was Jake having messed up dreams with this too?

"I have to go," she reminded Seth softly, eyes locked on the twitching Spaniard.

"I'll wake him up," Seth said firmly and she forced a weak smile, turning away. She closed Jake's door softly behind her and headed back out, grabbing her bag along the way.

Seth walked back out after her and wet the little rag again, but unlike Evelyn's gentle swabs, he squeezed the water out over Jake's face roughly. "WAKE. UP!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 am

Startled, Jacob woke up looking up at Seth. He looked around his room wondering for a moment how he got in there, then realized that Seth had probably brought him in there, with Evelyn maybe? She was gone though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 am

"She called you a duck and went to pack her shit," Seth said helpfully. "For, uh, Ash Creek, you know?"

He pursed his lips. He'd made the call to his dad suggesting they might not be going ot AC after all but his dad did not sound pleased. He told Seth that he'd already had the crew all up and ready and to disband them now was ridiculous. So Seth was basically going to Ash Creek, presumably by himself, while Jake wandered NYC alone unsupervised, and coming back possibly the next day.

What the hell was he gonna do in some random hick town by himself?

"So I gotta get packing too," Seth grumbled and walked to the door. "I think I'll only be gone for a day though." He went to his room and started throwing some stuff into his one suitcase.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 am

Jacob had completely forgotten about them going. And he felt really bad about Seth having to go alone, and for one day only after all of that work and stuff it took to arrange it.

Maybe, maybe Jake had been under stress that this whole thing losing control and blacking out. The stress was all from here, work, school. Maybe if he got away for a few days it might clear his head better, not to mention that Jacob was afraid to be left alone after his incidents these last couple of days.

Jake forced himself up out of bed and went to Seth's room. On his way, he stopped holding onto the wall. Jacob stifled a wince, as he lost control again the demon taking over.

Hmmm apparently that girl is going there. Figure I can go there and have some fun. They might start to get too suspicious over here, and his blond friend doesn't expect anything wrong...Although I think the she's catching on. Might have to do some damage control.

Demon Jacob walked into Seth's room, leaning in the doorway looking at him pack. He cleared his throat. "Uh listen dude... I was thinking that maybe, I'm acting this way cause of stress or anxiety and I feel bad that you know you went to all that trouble and crap. Maybe I need to get away for a few days. It might help you know? I mean I know Evelyn is gonna be there but I can avoid her you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 am

Seth paused and turned with a jacket in hand. He snorted and tossed it at Jake's face dead on target. "Oh yeah, Jake avoids Evelyn, that'll be worth the money. It's a small hick town, you stalker," he added the last two words with a grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 am

Jacob grabbed the coat as it flew at him and stuck his tongue out at Seth. "Ha, ha. Very funny. But I will, avoid her. So when do we leave I gotta pack." Jake asked Seth.

Hmm, this is easier than I thought your blond friend really lives up to that hair color of his. He doesn't suspect anything is wrong.

He's gonna find out and when he does you'll be done for. Jake retorted inwardly, a scowl drew on his face. But he shook it off. The demon didn't want to give to any indication to Seth at least that there was something wrong with Jacob, however though. He thought that maybe he'd pay the red head a visit before they left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 am

Seth checked his watch. "Flight's at eight," he said distractedly. Like hell Jake was going ot avoid her.

But Seth was relieved. He didn't want to leave Jake alone.

And with Ash Creek being such a tiny town, every time Jake felt like wandering out, Seth would be there shadowing him easily. No more schoolwork to keep him asleep.

"We have a two-bed suite booked at some fancy hotel, the Intercontinental, I think. It's the only one they had Or maybe it's a Marriott. Whatever, my dad's friend got us real cheap prices on 'em since we're college kids and shit," he added aloud. "My dad felt bad, though, so he said he'd handle it for us seeing as Vegas killed our wallets. So no need to worry about the dough on this. We just gotta get there and wreck havoc!" His eyes danced. He really hoped whatever was wrong with Jake would hold up or just disappear entirely so they'd be able to do their usual thing again.

He turned back to his packing.

Lucifer skulked up behind Jake, bit him in the ankle and darted past into Seth's room in a blur. He skidded, turned and his silvery fur poufed up as he hissed at Jake. The cat seemed to be shaking and Seth looked up, freezing.

"What the fuck did you do?" he asked Jake, as Lucifer gave a low hiss and dove under his bed.

Evelyn was chatting to Nova as she threw undergarments into her suitcase over her bag of shoes. She folded up a couple tank tops and reached over to ruffle Nova's head as the puppy yawned and flopped down on his basket. Evelyn felt a yawn overtake her too, and reached up, undoing her stiff ponytail and letting her hair tumble out of its restraints. Her head felt lighter almost instantly.

She glanced up at her laptop, still closed from the previous night, and forced her gaze back ot her work. See was getting away from Jake. SHe could not bring her laptop with her....but no, she knew she would. Until she worked out what was wrong with him.

She reached up and pulled the laptop onto her crossed legs, balancing it on her lap as she returned to the tab she'd been reading. Black Eyed Beings sounded awfully superstitious but she had nothing else to go on. A breeze rolled in through her open window, sunlight steaming over her hair and turning it red-gold as Nova snuffled in his sleep.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:18 am

Oh fuck there's a stupid feline too? I thought animals weren't allowed to live in these kinds of places? Why was it that these dorms were just crawling with them?

Jake shrugged. "I didn't do anything! Luce bit me, you know he hates me." Jacob defended himself, he sent the feline a glare and then looked back up at Seth.

"I'm gonna pack." He turned and walked back out going into Jake's room closing the door behind him. He sat down on the edge of his bed and examined his ankle. "Stupid fucking cat. It is really lucky I don't skin it alive and wear it as a scarf." He got up pulling a bag out of his closet and set it down.

The demon stared up at self in the mirror, and grinned. "Hmm maybe we should go pay your girlfriend a visit before she leaves? You know?"

Jacob moved out towards the window climbing out and slinking across the ledge he stopped at the window ledge crouching down and saw Evelyn sitting in on her bed, legs crossed. God she was hot. "Hey Red." Jake greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 am

Evelyn's head shot up - and Nova lunged off his basket and to the window, snapping furiously up at Jake's face.

Evleyn's eyes grew wide and she leapt up, snatching his collar and dragging him back. "NO! Nova, stop!"

Nova began barking his head off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:34 am

Jacob rolled his eyes at Nova and looked back up at Evelyn. "Just wanted to talk to you before you left. I mean given to how I was acting earlier, just wanted to clear things up with you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 am

Evelyn ignored this comment as she grabbed a sock and shoved it into Nova's mouth, muffling the noise.
She picked him up and dropped him out in the hallway, slamming her door
closed.

Turning around, she felt her shoulders slump wearily as her gaze landed on Jake.For a second, she had a crazy urge to close her window, lock it and lower hte blinds.

She assessed his face warily and then walked over to sit on her bed, crossing her legs under her as she smoothed out her trousers. She reached over and grabbed a scrunchie, starting to tie her hair up but then gave up and left the scrunchie around her wrist before looking up at Jake again. "Clear what up?"

Her gaze flicked to her laptop and she reached over, slamming its screen down. Nova barked furiously in the hallway and she sighed. Thank God they'd be out of here soon. The don would definitely kick him out really soon.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 am

Jacob took this as his cue to enter, and walked in. "Oh you know, any doubts or things you have about me being sick or whatever I was saying earlier if it scared you. I'm fine, really. Just stress you know?" The demon said trying to reassure Evelyn and ease her suspicions.

Although he had noted how Evelyn had quickly closed her laptop, as if she was trying to hide something.

Hmmm was she doing some research perhaps... can't have her snooping. Gotta use this damned vessel until he pretty much collapses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 am

Evelyn flashed Jake a forced smile, really not sure whether he was in hsi awake mode or not. He sounded normal. Like his typical "everything's cool" self.

But then he'd told her not to believe anything he said. And somehow, she was inclined to believe that panicking Jake more than this cool one.

"Yeah," she said, looking down at her hands and then up at him. "So, um, you're feeling okay then?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:28 am

"Of course, everything is good. It turns out me and Seth are gonna get away after all. Figured I need to clear my head--" Jacob stopped talking and coughed.

"Sorry--" He was cut off by another coughing fit but the more he tried to stifle it. The coughing then turned to choking.

"Evelyn! Don't listen its a all a lie!" The real Jacob burst through for a second only for the demon to silence him.

Jacob sobered shaking his head and looked down at Evelyn. "Now where were we?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:30 am

Evelyn stared up at him in alarm. "What....what's a lie?" she asked uneasily, completely baffled. She scooted along her bed slightly away from him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 am

Shut up! The demon hissed at Jake. Regaining control, it couldn't afford anymore slips.

Jacob looked at Evelyn, eyes blazing as he approached her slowly bending over so their faces were just inches apart. "Its a lie, trying to stay away from you." Jacob kissed Evelyn, and the kiss seemed to electrify him more than it had ever before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:40 am

Evelyn gave a startled squeak and pulled away, cheeks flushing bright pink. She frowned, irritated, and scooted back on the mattress to keep distance between them. "What the hell, Jake?!" Huh, is cheesy line usage a part of anxiety disorders too? she wondered. Jake would usually never say anything that cliche without poking fun at it.

"Geez, are you running out of lines?" she said icily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 am

Geez what is it with this chick?

"Come on Red, you know you want to. Why do you keep fighting it? Just give in." Jake said to her. Usually wasn't this hard to get into girls pants. Jacob scooted closer, wrapping his arm around her waist, and started kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 am

Evelyn swallowed and wriggled her shoulder, purposely hitting Jake's face with the movement as she attempted to shrug him off.Her neck tickled and familiar shivers danced down her spine.

But she really didn't like how this was all playing out. "Stop," she said firmly, swallowing again as her resolve wobbled. Her insides felt like they were turning to jelly. She ducked sideways and scooted further away from Jake's arm. "Seriously."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:52 am

Jake grabbed Evelyn's arm firmly, losing patience."Seriously quit being such a prude." The demon said coldly as he tried to kiss Evelyn again, forcing Jacob onto Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next