New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 pm

For a moment, there was a silence during which Ashton and Seth stared at Jake.

"You fell off the horse onto her bench...and she walked home with you after that?" Ashton echoed. Seth's eyes grew wide.

"Did you fall on her by any chance? On her lap, maybe?" he asked, smirking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:55 pm

Jake scratched his head, looking away. "Well uh, you see I kinda fell on her and her friend Carrie, and their um dates. So that didn't go over well and we yelled for a few minutes and I guess since I was drunk and trying to sleep in the park Evelyn didn't want me to like get mugged or whatever and we went home. But trust me she didn't want me near her." Jake added with that, realizing just how stupid all of this really did sound.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Seth quirked an eyebrow. Ashton stifled a smile and bit his lip.

"O-kayyy," Seth commented, disbelieving. "Whatever you say, bro." He grinned and headed past Jake, back to the kitchen. "We totally believe ya, just like all of those times you said, "no, it's over for real".."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Jacob let out a long sigh. "Uh just whatever, forget it alright?" Jacob felt really stupid for even saying anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 pm

"It's okay, Jake," Ashton piped up suddenly, pausing in hsi steps. "It's natural to feel frustrating feelings at your age."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 pm

"What?" Jacob pulled a face at Ashton. "What frustrating feelings? I fell off a horse." Jake said wondering just what it was that Ashton was saying?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Seth shot Ashton a quizzical look. Ashton was wearing a smirk.

"Oh you know those feelings?" he said vaguely, waving a hand. "Natural urges and all? It's very usual to feel confused considering your and Evelyn's physically violent relationship."

Seth wondered if Ashton was talking about...no way. He felt his lips twitch. "It's very normal to enjoy them feelings too," he added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Jacob's jaw dropped, he had no idea what to say. He was rendered speechless. "This is not happening." Jake finally managed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

[[FF to Move Out Week, Last Week of APril]]

Evelyn, Ashlee, James and Luke had made plans for Europe. They would hit up England first, then train to Pairs and go on from there. A month for about five countries or mroe.

Right now, Evleyn was starting on her packing, relishing her last week in this orm room wher her life had flipped upside down. Nova was asleep on the couch, a bunch of broken toys beside hsi snout.

Evelyn had paused gathering up her kitchen utensils to answer a text from Carrie about some housing opening up near campus for next year. She made plans to go see the spot tomorrow with Ashlee and then scrolled aimlessly down her contacts list.

It was kind of strange to think this was her last week with the lunatics down the hall. As much as she'd despised them, she was honestly going to miss living feet from insanity 24/7. And, well, a lot more.

She knew she'd probably see Tony around occasionally - despite the ugliness at the start of their acquaintances (Jake's asshole moment at the gym came to her mind), she did consider Tony a friend. Lola too, was fun to hang whit and now that they wouldn't have Jake's welfare hanging over their heads, Evelyn figured she'd get along with Lola much more.

She texted her on impulse, figuring she'd see her one last time before September. Hey, u free for coffee?

She knew it was for the better, though, that she wouldn't see Tony's roommate and Lola's best friend very often - if ever. Jake did work at Starbucks, and when she had internships, that Starbucks was the most convenient stop for coffee for her. So she might run into him thee. But that was it. He wouldn't see her or Nova outside of that place.

She wondered if maybe she should avoid that place, though. Was it worse seeing him occasionally or not at all? They were long overdue moving on. And seeing him around a couple times a week would not help.So maybe she should favour Tim Hortons? She wouldn't be intentionally avoiding him then, right?

Maybe she should just not see him after this summer. Ever again. Save herself more heartache after feeling that familiar pain in her chest almost all year.

Nova stirred and snapped her out of her thoughts with a sharp bark as he stretched. Evelyn shook herself out of her musing, dusting her hands on her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and picking up her phone again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 am

The guys and Lola had all been chilling in the lounge, between moving out and getting their things together. They all really kind of wanted to hang out before they parted ways for the summer.

Jacob had been playing pool with Antonio, while Seth sat with Lola and Ashton talking about their times in the dorm.

Lola had rolled up the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of her shirt. It was sort of warm in the lounge, and she hadn't bothered to button her plaid shirt since they weren't really going out. As Lola relaxed listening to Ashton and Seth talk about whatever, her phone vibrated in her pocket. Lola pulled it out and read the text. It was from Evelyn.

Lola paused for a moment reading her text, and wondered if she should invite Evelyn down? Lola bit her lip looking up at Jake. Honestly she never knew where those two stood. And with it being their last week being together why end it on a dramatic note?

Hey! Actually, I'm downstairs in the lounge right now if you wanna come down. She sent to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:11 am

Sure, Evelyn tected back and got up, deciding to forgo a jacket since Lola was just in the lounge. She grabbed her key lanyard, hung it about her neck and jamming her phone in her pocket, headed out of her suite, locking the door.

Seth got up and walked over to the table to stand behind Jake and watch. He waited while Jake leaned over to take a shot.

And then yelled, "OHMYGAWD A CENTIPEDE!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:15 am

Jacob paled dropping his pool stick and jumped back about five feet, scanning the ground frantically for the disgusting bug.

Antonio laughed sinking his shot in. "WHOOO I WIN BITCH!" He hollered doing a victory dance.

Jacob's heart beat settled down to a normal pace and glared at Seth. "Oh fuck you! Hey Tony, that's not fair I demand a rematch!"

"No way! I won!" Antonio argued.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am

"Tigga won," Seth commented helpfully, like Jake really wanted his input. He patted Jake's head. "You gotsa man up. I mean, sheesh, you nearly cried at a toy bug in the hospital," he added with a grin.

Ashton stifled a smile and put down his phone. "I have to give her props for that, Seth."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am

Jacob stuck his tongue out at Ashton. His mind went back to his time in the hospital, how Evelyn had gotten him his hoodie for Christmas and put the fake centipede in it. Jacob hadn't really talked to Evelyn too much since they made their whole agreement at being acquaintances and stuff. They really only talked very little any time they did see each other.

It was weird, after this summer Jake probably wouldn't see too much of her. They wouldn't see much of each other after this. Jacob realized he was drifting off. "I don't care Tigger! I want a rematch!"

"Jacob you lost get over it." Antonio said. "Now who is my next victim!"

"Will someone play Tony so he'll shut up." Lola added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:30 am

Seth elbowed Jake aside. "Move over, chumpy. Watch the pro!"

"Chumpy?" Ashton asked. "What the hell is a chumpy?"

"A chumpy is Jake," Seth replied nonchalantly, taking Jake's pool cue. He glanced at the Spaniard. "OH! Before I forget, I have your red hoodie lying around my room. I just found it after you...um...yeah, I left it on your bed."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:39 am

"My red hoodie? Oh." Jake said nodding at Seth. He went to go sit at the single chair that Seth was occupying which was across from Lola and Ashton.

"Is a chumpy like one of those mushroom things from Super Mario?" Lola asked, wondering just what the heck Seth was trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:56 am

"Jake's too tall to be a mushroom," Ashton speculated. "Hmmm, maybe it's just a synonym for idiot?"

Evelyn was cursing the elevator when it finally landed. She'd been stuck with a bunch of idiot boys who thought elevators were dating chatrooms. Finally relieved ot have escaped them after she had willfully ignored them for ten full minutes, she bolted out of the lift, brushing her wayward hair out of her face and scampering into the lounge before the creeps followed.

"Shake it, baby!" one of them hollered after her and there was jeering laughter. Evleyn flipped him off over her shoulder.

She spotted Lola sitting facing her and could see Ashton with her. She headed over, shivering in the draft in the room from the opening lobby doors as it hit her bare legs.

"I cannot wait till I'm away from this elevator," she said to Lola in greeting, walking over. "Please tell me if you see two jackasses in basketball jerseys because that will be my cue to call security."

Ashton grinned. "Morning to you too." Evelyn gave him a distracted wave, frustration tinging her cheeks an angry red as she reached them and dropped down on the single seater across from Ashton, evidently not seeing Jake seated there until she'd sat down right on top of him rather hard in aggravation. She looked up and her red cheeks momentarily flushed violently redder. "Shit, sorry!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 am

Lola covered her mouth to stifle a giggle. "Yeah I guess the guys see a centimeter of skin and don't know how to act."

Jacob grunted looking up he saw Evelyn and ignored his stupid heart for a second. "Uh you're fine." Jake said, he was kind of frozen for a second, he wasn't aware if Evelyn knew she was still sitting on him. And wasn't sure if he should say anything or wait for Evelyn to say something. Not that Jacob really minded Evelyn just sort of sitting on him.

Antonio heard a voice looking up he saw Evelyn walk in, and sit down on Jake. "Look Evelyn's here." Antonio informed Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 am

Seth glanced around curiously, a smirk on his face.

"Oh, this is cozy," he said, seeing Evelyn's uncomfortable face.

"Crap," Evelyn muttered, forgetting her earlier annoyance and diving hastily off Jake's lap. Oh my God, I cannot believe that I just...wow, Ev, just wow, she berated herself. Her cheeks flushed again and she sat down on the couch next to Lola, not looking anywhere in Jake's direction.

"Hey, Red," Seth said suddenly, having caught Jake's comment. "Didn't you hear him, you were fine sitting there! Or was it, you are fine? I don't know, Tigger, Jake wasn't really clear about what exactly was fine..." Evelyn's eyes widened in horror and she looked down at her feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:40 am

Jake's eyes widened! He did not want Evelyn thinking he was a freak. "No, no that's not what I meant. I meant she was fine, like she didn't hurt me." Jacob defended himself, sending a dirty look up at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 am

Ashton ruined this by laughing slightly before he controlled himself. Evelyn cleared her throat, wishing Lola had warned hr she wasn't alone!

Seth winked roguishly in return. "Fine, then I guess you just meant she was fine, huh?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 am

Jacob stayed silent, he didn't want his words twisted. But its not like Evelyn isn't pretty, she's very pretty. But Jacob knew he wasn't supposed to be thinking about her like that.

Antonio grew bored waiting for Seth to finish his harassment. "Seth c'mon its your turn!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 am

Seth grinned when Jake didn't argue. He turned back to his game. "Okay, okay, I'll get back to kicking your ass."

Evelyn breathed a sigh of relief and made a note to thank Antonio later as she flashed the Italian a smile over Seth's shoulder. She turned back ot Lola, trying to ignore Jake sitting less than a damn foot away.

"So you heading back to Brooklyn soon?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

Antonio flashed Evelyn a smile back and waited for Seth to take his turn.

Jacob was relieved Seth had left, he definitely owed Antonio one. So Jacob decided to sit there and just listen and try not to seem awkward.

Lola nodded. "Yeah in a couple of days, I've been packing things up. How about you, any plans for after you leave?" Lola asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:57 am

"Yeah," Evelyn said, trying to get comfortable, but she couldn't help feeling awkward. Her shoulders were stiff no matter what she tried.

"I'm, uh," she cleared her throat somewhat uncomfortably, "going to head back to Seattle for a month in about two weeks. After that, Ashlee, Luke, James and I plan to meet up in their hometown and head for Europe roughly around the end of June. So I'm kind of psyched to get out of here. I haven't found housing for next year, though. Have you?"

Seth, who was lining up a shot, flicked the cue and hit the white ball, making it richochet against a green and take out a reddish one. "I'm sure Jake's thrilled to hear about her and James' plans," he muttered lowly so only Antonio would hear. Seht didn't find it so amusing, though. His forehead furrowed into a frown and he glanced back at where everyone was seated.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next