New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
7-Eleven Store - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

7-Eleven Store

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

7-Eleven Store - Page 5 Empty Re: 7-Eleven Store

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:23 am

Alexis completely ignored her and slammed the basket down on the register, grabbing her wallet from her bag, also trying to find her ring but couldn't. She frowned, wishing she had went with her smaller purse. Rose bit her bottom lip and patted Alexis' shoulder. "Cool down there, killer..."

Connor grabbed Seth up by his hand and held him up slowly. "You alright there?"He smirked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 am

"She didn't completely render me impotent," Seth said, diagnosing his pain. He hobbled forward carefully, holding onto Connor because every step kind of hurt. God damn it. First Lola and now Alexis.

"Man, she really needs to chill. She's acting like I'm gonna take her right here." This, again, was not said quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Alexis' fists shook with anger, watching the casher ring everything up and quickly handed her the right amount of cash before grabbing the bags and hurried out, Rose hurrying after her.

Connor smirked. "You're scaring her, dude."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Seth's shoulders shook with laughter but he held it till they were outside and following the girls. Then he burst out laughing loudly. "Oh man, her face was priceless!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Rose frowned and stopped in her steps, going to say something before jumping when Alexis came up beside her, and saw her fist fly into Seth's face, ring now on.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Seth was ready this time - she'd hit him before and God knew she wasn't the first angered female he'd met.

Only, when he caught her fist in his hand - God, it hurt like a bitch.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed, reeling back and peering down at his hand. His jaw dropped. His palm had a large bruise at its center that was turning horribly blue and his hand....was incapable of moving at all. Every time he flexed his fingers, it stung like an insistent bee. She'd given him an internal bruise.

"Oh, this is gonna make driving a bitch," he said, assessing it with a grimace. He waved his hand a bit and glanced at Connor. "I'm gonna have to get someone to take down notes for me in class. Kind of like a slave." He winked and then smirked at Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 pm

"Do you want your jaw to be next?" Alexis growled, stepping closer. "This ring's had blood on it before, I'm pretty damn sure it can again, Seth." She said through her teeth, clenching her fist back up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Seth peered down at her, somewhat alarmed. "My God," he said eventually. "You need like, one of those rubber balls to release stress." He grinned and before she oculd punch him, ducked aorund her and walked a few steps away, glancing at Connor. "Yo, what d'you wanna do?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm

"Well certainly not get the shit beat out of me, dude." Connor cringed, walking away from Alexis too.

Alexis huffed slightly and kept the ring on, going over and grabbed her bag and two of the store bags, and Rose grabbed the other two. "Lets just go before dipshit tries to do something else."

"Shouldn't we keep an eye on them? I mean.. they could accidentally kill someone." Rose said, glancing over.

"Whoever that "someone" might end up being, should be thankful because then they ain't gotta be around them." Alexis replied sharply.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Seth glanced around. He'd had nothing to eat since a lone hot dog, all day. He'd woken up hungover too.

"I'm starving," he complained to Connor.

And then came what he would later call divine intervention.

They were all four still walking near the store when a car pulled up to the pavement and signaled with both lights, indicating it was pulling a momentary stop. Seth glanced over, as did a few others, because it had stopped right by him. A young man, maybe thirty, got out of the passenger's side and signaled to the driver to wait. Seth stepped out of his way as the guy ran to the 7-Eleven and disappeared inside.

Seth glanced at the car as Alexis and Rose began heading down the street. He reached out and grabbed Connor's shoulder, eyes widening as he pointed to a spot in the backseat of the car.

A large box with the words Ruth Drennan's Cakes LLC on its front sat in the backseat. Seth knew instantly, by the height of the box, that this was a wedding cake.

"Connor, I feel like having some cake. Can you do me a favor though?" he said, turning to the brunet, eyes dancing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:02 pm

"Dude.. what are you stirring up?" Connor grinned widely, looking at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Seth pulled out his wallet, glancing at the window near him. The lock was up, so the doors would open. He grinned and handed two five hundred dollar bills to Connor that he was actually supposed to use for paying off something more important. But his hunger was fairly important. He didn't know how much wedding cakes cost at all, but he figured it couldn't be more than one grand. And some for the hassle.

"When I start talking to the driver, you pull open the door, put this cash on the seat, grab the box and run like fuck," he said to Connor shortly. He turned and made his way to the other side of the car and smirked at Connor before leaning down and tapping the driver's side window, really hoping that a car wouldn't hit him seeing as he was on the road now.

"Yo," he said, when the driver, a young teen, glanced up in surprise and rolled down the window partway. Smart move. In New York, you didn't roll down your window all the way unless you were asking to be ripped off.

"What?" the kid asked, surly.

"I gotta ask, you're going to a wedding? This is gonna sound nuts but how long d'you think it takes to get hold of a wedding cake? Say, if I go right now? I know that bakery," Seth rambled.

The kid looked completely confused. Clearly, he had expected Seth to pull a gun on him. "Uhh...I'd say it takes a couple days..."

"Can you buy one brand new?" Seth asked. "Like, on the spot?"

"I guess. This is New York. You can buy anything here," the kid said, sounding suspicious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Connor waited till the driver seemed distracted enough, and opened the door quietly. He stepped over and put the cash in the seat before grabbing up the cake box and took off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

"HEY!!" the guy had heard the door click open even above the noise of traffic.

He wheeled around in his seat just as Connor grabbed the box. Seht reached up at tapped on the window to throw the guy off.

The teenager threw him a panicked look but that was all Connor needed ot book it.

Seth flashed the kid a grin and took off after his friend, leaving the backseat door open.

From behind them, they heard the kid yell, "COME BACK, FUCKERS!!!"

Seth and Connor tore past Alexis and Rose, Connor in the lead with a huge cake box and looking ridiculous.

Seth hollered as he ran, "AT LEAST WE PAID FOR IT!" He cracked up but kept on running, stumbling around pedestrians and telephone poles as he guided Connor.

A sound of revving wheels alerted him. Seth looked over.

The damn kid was trying to zip through traffic to catch up. Seriously?!

"RUN, CON, RUN!" Seth yelled, shoving Connor down a side alley he knew would lead them back to campus. People gaped as they flew past.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

"Dude, shove me again and I'll fall over with this.. thing." Connor laughed, realizing how ridiculous he looked as he quickly followed Seth.

Alexis blinked, staring after Seth and decided she didn't want to know what the fuck they were doing.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Seth glanced behidn them as the guy parked the car onto the damned curb and Seth led Connor down the alley, around a corner and ot another street. "Subway, quick," he hissed, heading down the steps nearby.

The guy was seriously chasing them?!

He and Connor merged into the crowd underground and took the first subway that showed up. Seth was glad he didn't have Jake with him because their luck was really good right now.

Seth sat down on the nearby seat after taking the box from Connor, breathing hard. "Damn.....you're a cruel, cruel guy, Simmons." He smirked widely, ignoring people's weird looks as he balanced the box on his lap in the moving subway.

[[Seth and Connor to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: