New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Manhattan EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Manhattan EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Manhattan EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Manhattan EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Manhattan EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Manhattan EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Manhattan EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Manhattan EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Manhattan EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Manhattan

2 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Streets of Manhattan Empty Streets of Manhattan

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 am

James glared at Luke, "I don't know how to hail a cab! I'm used to driving myself, but why not I'll try."

James put his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly at the quickly passing taxi cabs, "Hey! Over here!" He shouted.

Back to top Go down

Streets of Manhattan Empty Re: Streets of Manhattan

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 am

Luke stifled his laughter, because over the loud traffic, no one oculd possibly hear James and he looked like a moron.

However, they got luckily. Luke approached a slowing cab, leaning down to the passenger-side window.

"Midtown East?" he said, and then gave the driver the rest of the address. The cabbie, a pale-skinned geriatric man, nodded at them to hurry up and get in.

Luke shoved his suitcases into the back and then climbed into the backseat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm

[[From James and Luke's apartment]]

James walked down the street shoving his hands into his sweater pockets, Luke had been right about telling him that it was cold outside.

"So is Ash coming?" James asked Luke as they walked past people talking and heading in and out of places on the street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm

"Said she was. And her roommate too." Luke nudged James. "Didn't you meet her when Ash did? Some girl."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm

James shrugged vaguely remembering meeting the girl, "Yeah but I barely saw her for a few seconds before taking off."

Ashlee walked down the street and she peered over at Oriana, and Ashlee thought she dressed too revealing sometimes, or wore too much make up, but right now Ashlee felt like a nun compared to her.

She dressed in dark skinny jeans and Converse and a graphic tee, with her black leather jacket over her and she just touched up her eyeliner, she knew they were going to the a carnival not to the crack house but she figured she must be really confident with her body.

Or a skank

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Luke glanced up at the fancy lighting at a turn-off on 43rd. He brightened. "Awesome, cotton candy. I haven't had that since I was in 11th grade."

Oriana glanced around as the fair's lighting announced they were there. "Where the hell are your friends?" she asked Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm

"Oh I'm so craving elephant ears, and to kick your ass at bumper cars!" James' eyes lit up as he beamed.

Ashlee pursed her lines into a thin line, nearly breaking her jaw from how hard she was clenching her teeth, she spotted James and Luke at the entrance and she shouted, "James, Luke!" she waved at them.

"Come there they are." She said hurrying to them.

James grinned, "Hey Ash!"

Ashlee gave James a hug like she hadn't seen him in years although it was just a day ago when she last saw him, "James! I missed you dude."

James laughed, pulling away from Ashlee, "Geez Ash it's only been a day."

"Hey Luke." Ashlee said giving him a small hug, and pulling away to introduce the bitch, "James, Luke this is my roommate Oriana, Oriana, these are my two good friends James Darko, and Lucas Farrell." She said introducing them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Luke eyed the girl curiously. He'd heard from Ashlee that she wasn't the nicest girl around.

She gave him a very thorough once-over. Luke swallowed - and then felt better because the look she sent James was about ten thousand times as provocative. Luke wondered if she were trying to eye-rape the guy.

"Skunked!" she exclaimed. Her voice was husky, Luke noted, somewhat amused. He glanced at Ashlee's displeased face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Ashlee's mouth went agape and she turned to Luke and mouthed, "skunked?"

James was as equally shocked, and as he gave the girl the once over and then it finally hit him, "Oh right you were the girl who crashed into our door today!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 pm

"Crashed into our door?" Luek asked. ANd then it hit him.

That paper had had the girl's name on it. Did she seriously find James' stink a turn-on?"

Luke sidled over to Ashlee. "Long story, James got sprayed by a skunk. This chick must have come along while I was out to buy him tomato juice, and she left him her number. What sort of girl does that?"

Oriana meanwhile, was smirking at James. "Wow, you don't reek quite as much any more."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:30 pm

James smirked, "Didn't really seem to bother you all too much before."

Ashlee turned to Luke making a gag face whispering, "Are you serious! Ugh I swear to god if they hook up in my apartment I'm moving in with you! And of course she would leave her number she's a hoe." Ashlee hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Oriana raised an eyebrow before brushing gently past James on purpose, eyes on a lit-up stall behind him. "Your eau du roadkill neutralized my perfume."

Luke bit his lip. "Well, they do seem very friendly, huh? That's James for you. Even skunk stench doesn't stop him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:37 pm

James walked up to her and whispered into her ear, "Didn't stop you from leaving your number at my doorstep."

Ashlee nearly rammed her head into a post and vomited her dinner at the same time if that was even possible, "Okay how about we go on in, I'm sure Luke is craving cotton candy!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

"Must have been the fumes," Oriana replied swiftly, pushing him away and walking on to examine a cart of bracelets and rings. She picked up an emerald-green one. The fake gems in the bracelet gleamed up at her like watchful green eyes.

Oriana shuddered and dropped the bracelet down. "That's just creepy."

A soft crack announced she'd dropped the bracelet down too hard, onto a turquoise version. One green gem danced off the other bracelet's blue-gem surface and disappeared over the edge of the cart onto the paved ground below.

Oriana threw a glance at the merchandise owner, but he was busy serving a customer. She stepped away and moved onto another cart quickly. She was not paying for some cheap-ass bracelet.

Luke grinned at Ashlee. "I take that as a no. Why not just grab James and run?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am

"I would love nothing more than to do that!" Ashlee said almost relieved.

James raised an eyebrow at her, and watched Oriana, go to the car dropping the bracelet, he saw her leave it there and making a face only to move on to the next cart.

James watched the bracelet roll off the counter, he knew it was some cheap thing you get from the fair, but he bent over to pick it up and placed it on the vendors stand, "Hey this was on the floor." He said placing it on the smooth wood surface, he observed how the bracelet was missing a gem from it no doubt long gone now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:03 am

Luke tapped James' shoulder. "Dude, you wanna check out the cars now?"

Oriana wandered on ahead of them. She stopped at a stand featuring little goodluck charm breacelets and keychains.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 am

"I call the red car!" James beamed.

Ashlee giggled, "God James, you're such a child."

"What? I love the bumper cars, come on before everyone else takes the good cars." James flailed about all excited, like a kid in a candy store.

Ashlee looked over her shoulder and saw that Oriana had wandered on her own, as they approached the bumper cars, and she was honestly relieved that she wasn't following them, because she wanted to be with her friends, and Oriana just brought her down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 am

Oriana caught James' comment and raised an amused eyebrow. She put down a black and white purse charm and followed Luke's golden-brown hair to reach them. He was easily identifiable.

But he didn't seem too receptive. Ashlee had clearly filled his ears with god-knew-waht shit about Oriana. Luke's golden-brown eyes were distrusting as he caught Oriana's grey-brown gaze. Oriana looked away quickly. She hadn't done a thing yet and he was still making her feel like scum.

Smart kid, she concluded to herself. He's an actor. Just like James.

Luke finally reached the bumper cars. He saw one red car there. "Hurry, James," he said laughingly, forgetting that uneasy feeling he'd had looking at Oriana.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:20 am

James stuck his tongue out at Luke, "Yes! Alright Lucas, you're going down." James challenged him.

Ashlee laughed, grabbing the blue car across from James, "Yes James we all know you're the expert at crashing cars." She teased him looking over at Luke, and just behind Luke because she had to be impossible to miss she saw Oriana, and her mood almost soured but she wasn't going to let that happen.

"Come on guys!" Ashlee waved at them plastering a fake smile on her face when she motioned for Oriana to come on the ride, just so she could have the opportunity to ram her into a corner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 am

Oriana caught Ashlee's eye. Oh, it's on, bitch.

She grabbed a car by Luke, who looked startled.

"Do you resemble a petrified rabbit often?" Oriana asked him snidely. Stupid blond.

Luke's jaw twitched and he turned away.

"Get ready, people!" the ride operator called. A minute later, the cars buzzed to life.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

James pushed on the gas pedal of the car, as the cars squeaked and moaned on their cables across the old floor of the ride, he crashed his car into a few random people and laughed, he spotted Luke from the corner of his eye and swiftly turned his car ramming it into him, laughing as he did so.

Ashlee whipped in between the cars, nearly colliding into a bright yellow car, which she avoided. She spotted Oriana, driving her car, and was surprised she could see past her own cleavage to steer the car.

She accelerated the car, and rammed Oriana's car from the side into the wall, Ashlee drove by smiling at Oriana, winking as she drove past her to go crash into the other cars.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:33 am

Oriana gritted her teeth. Ignoring the catcalls and whistles she received from passing male drivers, she followed Ashlee with shark-like focus.

Ashlee was turning. Oriana ditched all pretense of hiding and made a sharper turn, dodging around James and ramming Ashlee full-on.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 am

James skidded his car to a halt for a brief second as he saw Oriana blur past him colliding into Ashlee's car full force.

Ashlee grunted as Oriana's car impacted her's making her crash into the wall, Ashlee bit down on her lip pretty damn hard that she could feel the blood coming off it.

Ashlee was sure she'd feel the whiplash the stupid bimbo gave her!

Ashlee growled slamming her foot on the accelerator the car released a deadly squealing sound as Ashlee's car came off the wall and she drove Oriana straight across the platform into the opposing wall colliding into her car, if not harder into the other wall.

Ha the bitch is probably gonna pop her implants!

Ashlee's eyes twinkled dangerously under the carnival lights as she glared Oriana head on, smirking wickedly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 am

"Hey!" the ride operator warned the two girls.

Luke exchanged a stunned glance with James. What the hell was going on?

Oriana was now spinning around. She zig-zagged around Luke and a few of her admirers and then caught Ashlee's car in the side, ramming it between hers and James' with a resounding THUD.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 am

Ashlee's car flew into the side, of James' and she forgot in all of this excitement to buckle her seat belt.

She flew out of her car, and James' eyes widened and he quickly jumped out of his seat and grabbed Ashlee, the both of them falling off, onto the ground landing hard, Ashlee landing on top of James.

"Stop!" James shouted to the operator, who quickly stopped the ride, all the cars halting.

Ashlee winced getting up she felt her knees were sore, and she looked down to see that she had skinned them on the floor when she flew out of her car, James helped her up, "You okay Ash?"

"I'm fine." She said still wincing, and she glared at Oriana while James held her up.

"Alright that's the four of you, out!" The operator yelled at Ashlee, James, Luke and Oriana.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next