New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Manhattan

2 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Streets of Manhattan - Page 13 Empty Re: Streets of Manhattan

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Evelyn walked on down the row of houses quickly, deciding it wouldn't do to get kidnapped herself. She reached the right back gate and kicked it open, walking over to Jake, Seth and Ashlee.

"Connor's gone to look for her in the houses, because we didn't do a good job searching," she informed Seth when he shot her a quizzical look. He got to his feet.

"Watch him," he said, indicating Jake, who was still seated where he'd been when she'd left. "He's kind of ansty now. What house did Conman go into?"

"The first on the right," she answered. Seth nodded, tilted his head towards Jake again and Evelyn nodded. Seth brushed past, heading over to James and Luke, who were watching from the back porch. He spoke to them quickly, no doubt dividing the houses up between them.

Evelyn sat down by Jake, pulling out the ice pack from her bag of groceries. She pulled out a couple of candy bars and handed them to Ashlee and Jake before placing the ice pack on his head.

"We had an interesting talk, Connor and I," she said conversationally to Ashlee, smiling wryly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Connor cast a quick look around the first floor of the old house before glancing at the steps. He gave a groan at the broken down holes in the steps and tried to figure up how the hell he'd get up there without it giving up with his heavy weight.

He looked around for anything, and spotted old rope in a corner. Where was that when they needed it for Brett? He grumbled to himself and went over, picking it up before looking around the house again, grabbing an old broken heavy lamp and tied one end of the rope to it before going back over to the stairs. He looked over at the banister for the 2nd floor landing and threw it over the bar. He grinned when it caught just right and grabbed the other end around his hand before taking the stairs, it creaking and snapping under him.

He quickened his steps quickly, gripping onto the rope till he was at the top step and let out relieved breath at the wood was stronger up there.

"Just call me MacGyver." Connor said, amused. he went to the floor's hallway that led to what he was guessing, was bedrooms. He glanced around in them, for any sign of his cousin before spotting a latter that led up to the attic entrance at the end of the hall. His stomach dropped down to his knees and he quickly went over, taking the latter by two at a time and poked his head in.

Thankfully a small window was open, shedding in some light. He looked around quickly before spotting a darker figure on the floor, near the far right corner. "Oh shit. Oh shit."He breathed, going over quickly and to his horror, it was Alexis... and she wasn't exactly.. clothed. He looked around, for anything to cover her up with and quickly pulled off his jacket, wrapping it around her prone body at the moment before rushing over to the window and stuck his head out. "GUYS!!"He yelled.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Jake placed some of the ice on his head and it stung, but it relieving, Ashlee was going to respond to Evelyn when she heard Connor shout, their attention turned upwards.

"I think he found her." Ashlee said solemnly.

James heard Connor shout from the house, his head sticking out the window, he nudged Luke, "Luke, Seth! Come on!" They all made a bee line to the house.

James came in through the back door running across the creaking floorboards the guys close behind her, and made it to the stairs and saw the rope that Connor had probably used to hoist himself up the stairs that had fallen in.

"Is she with you Connor?" James looked down at Luke, and made him switch, "Here Luke, stay here because these stairs look old as hell and if he does have Alexis he'll need help getting her down and you're taller."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Luke nodded, waiting. "Hoist her down, Connor!"

Evelyn glanced at Ashlee. Then at Jake, who was still clearly in pain. She sighed and got up, walking towards the gate and leaning on the old fence so she could see the boys coming back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 pm

"How?" Connor called back as he carried Alexis down the latter once she was wrapped up well enough and to the landing where the stairs laid. "The stairs will break, I'll have to jump down as it is."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

James chewed on his lip, "Um Connor jump down, and .." The whole damn house will come crashing down... he shook his head, "Dude, I don't think you can jump, are you sure you can't pass her down to Luke, because if you jump you might fall through."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Seth pushed past James. "Move aside, kids, Captain America coming through," he announced, grasping the rope with one hand and treading up the stairs with feline agility. He hadn't scaled his highschool for nothing. He found footholds along the edge of the steps so as to give the least strain on the old wood, and tested each step carefully before putting his weight on it.

He managed to get to the top level without breaking anything, house or himself, and held up the length of rope to Connor. "Hold her up, and I'll wrap this aorund her waist."

This done, he secured it in a double-eight knot and then leaned over the banister to where Luke and James stood. "Lowering her down, guys!" He stepped back and indicated that Connor should start lowering her a little.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Connor slowly lowered Alexis down, as he did, just realizing how beat up she looked. He felt rage boiling in his stomach. When she was in safer arms, he was pretty sure he'd be going to jail for homicide for killing a rapist.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 pm

James watched as Connor slowly lowered Alexis into Luke's arm, and he felt his rage boil inside of him, after they got Alexis back to safety he was coming back to kill Brett.

"Easy guys." He said as they lowered her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Luke caught the prone girl and quickly lowered her to the floor, holding onto her as he kneeled down. Seth and Connor let the rope slacken.

The two boys climbed down carefully. Luke was still examining her carefully. "I don't think he was completely bullshitting," he said softly. "But we'll never know until she talks."

Seth added contradictorily, "Maybe it'd be best if she didn't remember this at all."

Luke felt his phone buzz in his pocket. A text message. He figured he knew who it was from. "Let's get her back to the girls. They might be able to handle her better."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Connor gritted his teeth. "I'll kill him... I will KILL him."He practically growled as he clenched his fists very tightly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 am

Luke got to his feet silently, careful not to tip Alexis over in his arms. He caught hold of her under her knees wiht one arm, the other bracing her back, and headed outside, silently, the other boys around him.

Seth kicked rubble out of the way as they reached the street. "We leave him tied up?" he asked quietly. "And call the police? Maybe if she remembers, she'll testify. He can't do that to anyone else. Not after he did it to Rachel."

Luke glanced up at him. He still wasn't sure what had or hadn't happened to Rachel.

To be honest, he couldn't care less. He had, even without Brett's assistance, screwed up beyond words.

Brett was just the light that he needed to see where he'd gone wrong.

Evelyn was right, he reflected as he walked down the street with Alexis in his arms. He was the "good guy", but only in the archetypal way. He wasn't much better than any of the boys surrounding him. He judged and played people just as much as James or Seth did.

Wasn't that what he'd done to Alexis? And now, he figured, his and Evelyn's mistake was the consequence he was carrying in his arms.

He found he didn't really dislike Seth for that incident any longer. It was petty. Of course, he disliked Seth still for being a gigantic turd, but that was a different story.

The whole mess had started because he'd made the mistake he always seemed to make; he'd left it off. Evelyn wasn't the only one afraid of handing over control of her feelings.

In fact, Luke thought, half-amused, glancing at James out of the corner of his eye, Evelyn had handed over control long ago. The idiot who had it didn't even know. Luke, on the other hand, never had. And every time he did, he backed off. Ashlee, Tiffany and now Alexis. For some reason, every time he thought he might get somewhere, automatic shutters came down over his heart and blocked out whoever dared break in.

He was worse than Evelyn. At least she didn't hide her fear of commitment. Luke used his nice-guy facade to cover his.

It had been the story here. The moment he'd seen Alexis with Seth, he'd backed off. He didn't feel a need to fight. That might've been his esteem. It might've just been those shutters. He didn't know why he had them. He hadn't like James and Evelyn, gone through shitty childhoods. He'd just never felt passionate about anything. His life had been easy so far.

So in a way Brett had been the thing that kind of stopped that. Luke sighed and shook his head. He wasn't thanking Brett. He was livid. But he was actually surprised he cared outside of a friendly way.

He had a tendency to never care about the same girl romantically again. Not something he was proud of.

Luke sighed to himself and glanced up as they approached the house. Evelyn saw the bundle in his arms. Her eyes went wide and she pulled open the gate. letting them in.

Luke went towards the spot Jake sat at, carefully laying Alexis down on the soft grass. He squatted next to her and glanced up as Evelyn dropped beside him.

She opened her mouth, speechless for once in her life.

Luke glanced up at James and Seth. "What now?" he asked quietly.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 am

Ashlee gasped, covering her mouth with her hand as she watched the boys bring back Alexis, she couldn't believe how fragile she looked, Alexis and Evelyn to her were always tough and hard on the outside, but this just shocked her and upset her.

"You guys we should get her inside." Ashlee said quietly.

Jake's eyes widened as he watched Luke lower Alexis' prone body down on the ground, every bit of rage he felt when Brett was conscious was returning to him at a tenfold, he couldn't believe that someone would do that to her! He didn't even get along with her, but the fact that Brett may have done that to Rachel and that he did that Alexis was driving him nuts.

He lifted himself off the ground quickly, clenching his fists, his voice laced with anger, "We kill the bastard."

"I couldn't agree more." James said lividly, pounding his fist into the palm of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 am

"Get something to cover her up better..." Connor said quietly before nodding at James in agreement. "Where the hell is he?" He said quickly, the anger refilling his voice rather quickly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 am

"Don't be stupid," Evelyn said curtly, looking up at Jake. "I hate to be the voice of reason but you're going to get yourselves screwed over trying to be macho vigilantes."

Seth rubbed his face with his hands. "I hate to agree with her, but my record can't stand any more marks. I'd be fucked for life. Much as I want to give him a good thrashing." He remembered he sort of already had.

Luke clasped his hands in his lap as he sank down to sit by Alexis' head. "What do you plan to do, bury the body here?"

"Who'd miss him?" Seth quipped, only-half serious. He wondered if they could actually get away with murder. It'd definitely be closure -

"Seriously?" Evelyn broke into his delightful reverie. She shot James a disgusted glance. "Last time we tried to deal with a lunatic like this, we got into a whole load of shit. Do you not remember that at all, James? He's probably not alone." Her eyes flickered to Ashlee for a millisecond, and Seth wondered why. She pursed her lips and looked away when he shot her a questioning glance.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 am

Ashlee cringed in remembrance of their junior year, "Guys should we take her to the hospital?"

Jake sighed trying to relax, "I, maybe, we can't take her back like this to the dorms they'd just call the cops on us there thinking we did something to her." Jake looked at everyone, and suddenly felt dizzy again.

James expelled a frustrated breath, "I don't know call the cops or something and have them haul away Brett, and we can take Alexis to the hospital?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 am

Connor let out a breath. "Guys- Someone call 911 and tell them we need an ambulance for Jake and Alexis. Tell them we also need the cops for Brett. Simple."Connor said, his voice wavering with extreme worry and rage. He went to say something else but jumped as screaming from a now conscious erupted from her. She was panicking to say the least, and disoriented.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 am

"What do we tell the hospital people?" Seth asked over Alexis' cacophony. "They'll want a shitload of details. I say we wait for her to tell us what's what first. She doesn't appear too hurt beside some bruising."

"Seth's right," Evelyn said, somewhat stunned. She grabbed one of Alexis' flailing hands and ran her fingers over her arm, trying to detect anything more sever thatn outer bruising.

Then she ran a light hand over the sheet Connor had used ot cover ALexis, to check for any bigger aches. She leaned over to the other girl, speaking softly. "Lex, we need you to calm down, honey. Ash, see if you can get her to stop screaming? I don't think she's injured as much as battered a bit."

Luke leaned over and grabbed Alexis' other hand. "Um, I don't think she realizes where she is." He glanced at James. "Dial 911."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 am

James had called 911 and soon there were cops and an ambulance at the scene. The paramedics had lifted Alexis onto a gurney and wheeled her into the back of the ambulance, one of the paramedics said she didn't seem too bad but they would keep her over night most likely just to make sure she was okay.

Another paramedic, had checked Jacob out, saying he had a mild concussion and just for him to go home and take it easy that he was lucky he didn't exert himself too much otherwise it could have been more serious.

The officer told them that they would hold Brett until Alexis was able to answer questions downtown, and they took his unconscious form into the back of the police car driving away.

They stood there watching both vehicles leave from the vacant lot of the abandon homes, all of them exhausted and starving decided to move their congregation to Mcdonalds!

[[EVERYONES BITCH ASS TO MCDONALDS]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm

[[ JEv from Mickey D's]]

James observed Evelyn as they both walked silently back to the dorms, he wasn't sure what to say or if he was supposed to do anything it was obvious they had both gotten into yet another fight online and clearly he was probably the last person she wanted to talk to, but he didn't know what to do.

Since the whole damn fight its like he didn't know if they could ever be friends there was just too much there to be denied and looking at her still made him hurt on the inside and seeing her with Jake, and watching her laugh because of something he was saying to her was driving James nuts.

He sighed, "Listen I wanted to say....actually I don't know this is all just so weird, and I actually didn't even want any of this to happen."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Evelyn glanced up from her conversation with Jake, distracted. The nervous knot in her stomach returned when she caught James' blue eyes watching her searchingly.

She glanced back at her phone, smiling faintly at the ridiculously random conversation.

Me
I just got up and ran out this morning D:
crosses fingers
I don't trust him anymore.
he'd probably run off in two seconds
3:10pmJake
Or eat you
He didn't eat his food
Its okay though Seth paid for it
3:10pmMe
Lmao
ugh, I doubt I'd taste edible
more like
bitter cough meds
3:11pmJake
Oh yeah from your swine flu
3:11pmMe
I do not have swine flu
you should have thought of that before you kissed me if it bugs you so.
3:11pmJake
Nah its okay ;D
Your breath smelled good that day btw
It wall minty like you knew you were gonna kiss me
Good shit girl

Evelyn was mildly stunned and almost didn't register what James was saying. She was going to castrate the annoying Spaniard for that comment.

3:12pmMe
OMG. -__-
NEver happening agian
oh
just a heads up
I fully intend to get you back
3:12pmJake
Bring it on
IN starbucks
D:
My place of work?
MMhm
You know how many times I've almost been fired
Since i've started working there
3:13pmMe
so that pleasant girl who works there can see
You kissed me. -____-
3:13pmJake
God Kelsey, I hate that bitch T__T
She seems pleasent XD
She's so monotone! And she just stands there with gum in her mouth like a freaking cow
ROFL
I avoid working with her like the plauge
But yes, I fully intend on getting you back

And she did. Her cheeks warmed at the reminder of that disastrous Starbucks visit and she glanced up at James, smile fading.

She cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I wasn't listening."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm

James scowled at her, "Um I don't know why don't you pay attention instead of having your face planted to your phone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Evelyn frowned up at him and then then looked down at ehr phone to show she couldn't give a damn what he thought. She smiled, amused. Jake did have a cute coworker. She idly wondered if ithat particular Starbucks was always so full because of the amount of cute boys there. Not that she'd ever admit she counted Jake in that.

Jake

If it involves your French side + kissing
3:14pmMe
oh God.
3:14pmJake
Revenge away mi amore ;D
No.
-____-
You wish Sal
3:14pmJake
D:
Wait
I don't work this week!
WHOOOOOO
Aw, that sucks.
I had a plan ready too
oh well
I saw this cute guy there so I might just drop by again
and if you're not around so much the better XDD
3:15pmJake
Aw shucks
I know you like me
No need to be shy
BUT
I just got a text
3:15pmMe
Sure, Sally
I work Wednesay and Thursday D:
3:15pmMe
You're not working this week
Seht won't let you out of bed xD
texts Seth right now
I'll be fine to work
No
Don't text him =_=

Evelyn sighed and finally tuned into whatever James was saying. "Yeah, I'd rather have a civil chat with a cute guy I like than bitch at you."

She flipped out of Facebook and sent Seth a text informing him Jake planned to go to work. Seth replied very quickly

Evelyn returned to her chat with Jake.

3:16pmMe
and he said "who the fuck told him he's leaving his room?"
^____^
3:16pmJake
I am so
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:49 pm

James glared at Evelyn pushing back the urge to walk up to her take her phone and throw it in the street, but he knew that wouldn't end well so he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Ev you're gonna fall into a man hole." He said hoping that, would catch her attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Evelyn, momentarily distracted by her conversation with Lola, glanced up in alarm. "What?" she yelped, jerking backwards and grabbing hold of James' arm. She dug her fingernails into his skin, ignoring the warm buzz that shot through her on contact and then realized - he was lying. There was nothing in front of her but dark pavement.

She straightened and let go of him, stepping a few paces ahead and feeling her cheeks redden angrily. "Funny." She glanced back at her phone in annoyance.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next