New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

James listened to Luke play over the chords, "Hmm you don't have an electric guitar? That would be cool! Cause then I could dress up like Mick Jagger and talk all like Ozzy Osbourne!"

"Sharroon!" James said imtating the singer and thought again, "I'd need a wig though. Also that doesn't really sound like the song, sounds more like me trying to play Old McDonald, remember?" James nudged Luke.

Back to top Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 13 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Luke shook his head., amused. "Let's focus, we have about two weeks to pull it off."

He glanced at his watch. "Actually, we have two minutes till we need to head out to Rockefeller...hey, if you're gonna talk to her, now might be the time..." He put his guitar back in its case.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 pm

"Talk to her now? While we're out? Won't that be kind of awkward? Not that it isn't awkward enough." James stated because these situations were never easy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 pm

"Maybe after the dinner?" Luke suggested, getting up to put his guitar in the corner.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 pm

"Yeah you're right.... I need to change." James said realizing he was still in last nights clothes, he pulled out clothes from his drawer and set them on his bed and he figured he could fit in a quick shower before they left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Luke had already showered a while ago. He went out to the living room to pay a few bills off on his laptop. Speaking of which - he had to go buy a new one.

He cursed as he browsed the web for deals. "Hurry up, diva, we have to get going."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:28 pm

James had showered fairly quickly, and wrapped a towel around his waist running back across the hall to his room as Luke sat on his computer. He dropped the towel slipping into his boxers quickly, and his dark jeans. He threw a white wife beater on, and a black button down shirt which he decided for now to just leave unbuttoned.

He rolled the sleeves up to his elbow, put on some socks and his shoes, threw on his leather jacket from the night before and came back out, and let out a breath a bit winded from having to change in less than thirty seconds.

"Okay ready let's go!" James said taking a moment to catch his breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Luke got up, shutting down his laptop. He was already dressed in a simple gray button-down and lightwash jeans. He shoved his shoes on by the door and stepped outside. "That must be traumatic, huh? Having to spend less than five hours admiring yourself in a mirror before going out into public." He grinned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 pm

"Its a downright crime Lucas." James commented seriously, because he did usually spend at least a good ten minutes admiring his good looks in the mirror before heading out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Luke shook his head, unable to think of anything to say to this very honest declaration.

Except - "HOLY SHIT, IT'S THE SKUNK!!!"

The black and white animal padded down the hall toward them. Luke glared at it. They had to get past it to get to the lift. "Oh shit, oh shit...."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm

"Ah fuck! Luke I swear this time you're taking the dive for it! I just showered man." James whined stepping behind his tall friend for cover.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Luke glared at him. "Well if you want to make sure you repel Evelyn, this is the best way!"

The skunk paused about ten feet away and stared them down. Luke glanced at the door of their apartment, thinking quickly. Maybe they could wait inside?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 pm

"Um no, I want to repel her, not kill her! Come on man take one for the team, I look good tonight." James said smashing himself up against the wall in their apartment he did not want to get skunked again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 pm

"We can just...run inside." Luke swallowed nervously as the skunk fixed beady eyes on him. Luke's hand found the unlocked front door's knob and he turned it. "On my count...one...two...GET IN!" he hollered, shoving James in front of him and throwing himself inside. The skunk gave a weird hiss and darted forward.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:17 am

James squeaked flying back into their apartment he looked up at Luke behind their door, "Dude seriously..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

Luke slammed the door and locked it before turning to exchange a harassed glance with James. "How do we get out? Or do we sit here until it decides to leave?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:04 am

"Um.... fire escape?" James suggested his blue eyes focused on the window, he figured that he wasn't going to wait all night for that stupid skunk to drop dead or leave or whatever it is that skunks do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 am

Luke moved to the window, pulling it open and examining the rickety looking landing outside that led to the fire escape. "Ladies first," he shot at James, moving aside with a grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 am

James narrowed his eyes at Luke, and looking over the edge at the fire escape he turned to Luke and shoved him towards the exit, "Age before beauty." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:22 am

"You;'re older," Luke pointed out gleefully. He didn't move at all.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 am

"But I'm prettier, out you go." James said cheerfully, not budging either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:34 am

"I'll take it to mean I'm manlier," Luke said, deciding they'd be here all night if he didn't cave. "Jackass," he added as he crawled through the window onto the little ledge. he gripped the ladder carefully and descended down to the street. He landed as James climbed down.

"Hurry, Pretty Boy," Luke remarked cheekily. "Yes, all the hot girls can see you up there, now get down already!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 am

"Next time you climb down the fire escape babe, I'll make sure the window is open for you." An exotic looking brunette purred at him, handing him a slip of paper with her number on it.

James waved at the girl, winking a blue eye at her and climbed down onto the ground and looked up at Luke waving the number in his vision, "Oh yeah, that's mad skill. Getting hit on while climbing down the fire escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:53 am

Luke couldn't help but laugh. James got hit on in such bizarre scenarios - like when he was covered in skunk stink - that it was no longer shocking.

Luke reached over and snagged the paper out of James' hand, crumpling it up and flinging it directly into a nearby bin. "Two points," he whooped, turning back to face James. His eyes danced. "You're not using that. You don't need to hook up. You need to move on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 am

"You're just jealous that I got hit on, on the fire escape and you got zilch. Don't worry Lucas, I saw that old lady giving your butt the eye as you climbed past her window. I think she had to reset her pacemaker." James said nudging Luke and smirking, while trying to contain his laughter at remembrance of the pervy old lady checking out his best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next