New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 am

"I do, actually." Connor said, before pausing and thinking of something. "But um- a nice club."He said quickly, swallowing. "Not like.. one of those where they only go to smoke.."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 am

Oriana crinkled her nose. "Agree with you there. How about to that lounge...um..." she snapped her fingers, "it's near Central Park."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 am

"Vudu." Connor answered her, gently pulling her out of the way of a running man.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:28 am

She nodded. "Let's not walk though. My heels are killing me already." She led him down the street to the subway entrance, keeping a hold of his arm.

[[Oriana and Connor to Vudu Lounge]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 pm

[[Day 8 in NYC]]

Monday morning woke Oriana up by her beeping cellphone alarm clock. She sat up, glanced over at Ashlee's still form, and then got out of bed, going to hog the hot water again.

When that was done - and Ashlee's alarm clock disabled again - Oriana made herself from toast and eggs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Ashlee knew that Oriana was probably going to turn off her alarm again, and she had set the one on her phone instead of the stupid clock radio. She woke up getting out of bed, she took a shower the night before since Oriana Queen of the Amazon bitch women, liked to use all the hot water.

Ashlee went into her drawers pulling off her plaid pj pants, she slipped into some dark skinny jeans, and a white lace tanktop over a long sleeve blue shirt.

She went across the hall brushing her teeth and applying make up, and came out into the kitchen where the fat pig had offered herself some breakfast, Ashlee went into the fridge opting for a fruit instead and a bottle of water, she looked at Oriana and said loudly, "Morning roomie!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 am

Oriana rolled her eyes. "Morning," she said shortly. She finished her toast, threw out the rest of her eggs and then sat down to lace up her boots. She glanced up at Ashlee on a whim. "Say, you know your friend, James? Is his ex living around here or what? I noticed her bitching at him on Facebook."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:07 am

Ashlee took a bite out of her apple and shrugged, "Well kind of, she's my best friend and they kind of had a thing back in our hometown, but yeah she lives at the dorms and they're trying to be civil. Why do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 am

Oriana pursed her lips. She smirked as she straightened up. "Oh, I sort of asked James to this party thing is why. Think she'd throw a bitch fit?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 am

"I doubt it, she has a boyfriend." Ashlee said trying not to sound too unsure, not that she was all too pleased with Oriana going out with James because James had been through a lot and she knew Oriana wasn't exactly a saint.

"Listen he's my best friend okay, he may seem all suave but he's been through a lot of crap. Don't screw with him." She said defensively, James was like her brother and she didn't want anyone else hurting him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 am

Oriana snorted. "Honey, I don't think it's going to go that far. He's a cutie but he's just got that whole not-interested thing going on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 am

"Then don't hang around him, we're all sick of him doing that one night stand shit. He needs to find something more stable, and if that's all you're looking to do with him then don't bother." Ashlee said icily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:31 am

Oriana rolled her eyes and then sneered as she straightened to grab her small jacket. "Honey, I'm not doing anything. He doesn't seem to have a problem hanging with me. I guess poor guy's sick of his bitchy ex." She winked at Ashlee. "I don't mind keeping him company. He's a major hottie."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:37 am

Ashlee just narrowed her eyes at Oriana, "Whatever, I need to get to class." She said throwing her apple core in the garbage she grabbed her black Juicy Couture sweater slipping it on, and shrugged her messenger bag over her shoulder and heading out the door. She needed to get out of there before she stabbed Oriana with the butcher knife in the kitchen.

Ashlee walked out of the door of their apartment, and to the elevators.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 am

[[Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

[[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"Venir, Nova," Evelyn chirped at the puppy when he began straying off to sniff someone's foot. Evelyn tugged him gently over to her and headed into the lobby of Ashlee's building.

The pavement was coated in black ice and they went slowly. Snow lay piled everywhere on the sides of the roads. Evelyn had brought her work with her in a tote and decided Nova needed exercise so she had headed for Ashlee's for a little relaxed study.

Evelyn walked into the elevator, and finally reached Ashlee''s apartment. She hoped her roomie wouldn't be in. She'd never met her but had heard a lot about Oriana.

She knocked on the door and tugged Nova over before he went wandering off again. The puppy was loving the walk so far.

Oriana sighed irritably and got up from her desk to answer the door, tugging her tank down over her black short-shorts.

She threw open the door, blond hair in a messy bun, and blinked at the unknown girl. "Who're you?" she demanded. She had studying to do!

The girl's green eyes narrowed. "The charming roomie, I presume?" she asked, sounding amused. Oriana suddenly recalled who this girl was. James' ex or something.

"Can I come in?" the girl asked in a tone that suggested there was no No option. "I'm here for Ashlee."

Oriana rolled her eyes and left the door open, going back to the bedroom. "Ashlee! Visitor."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 am

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Ashlee closed the screen of her laptop setting it down on the coffee table, she went to the door tying her hair back into a ponytail, all while pulling a face at Oriana's voice. She closed the door to the apartment and greeted Evelyn.

"Hey Ev, don't mind the troll come in." Ashlee said coolly leading her towards the living room.

Nova darted off into the apartment, to sniff the new environment and familiarize himself with Ashlee's apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 am

Evelyn nodded and paused for a second to examine Ashlee's outfit approvingly. "?Hey, you look cute," she said, smiling a little. The smile dropped after a moment as she sat down on the couch. "So what happened with the game?" She pulled her black and white hoodie off and set it beside her, rubbing her bare arms as goosebumps rose up them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 am

"Thanks girl!" Ashlee grinned, sitting down on the couch next to her. "Oh umm I don't understand basketball but we won! It was a fun game, of course everyone was talking about you and Jake for awhile, its like people forgot there was a game going on... speaking of which umm you and Jake? What happened there?" She asked Evelyn, not even bothering to beat around the bush.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:07 am

Evelyn felt a chill in her stomach. "He got stabbed," she said shortly, having told Ashlee this. "He's fine though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 am

((Connor probably from dorms.))

Connor was lucky to have remembered where Oriana lived, considering he was smashed and couldn't remember a lot of when he had his thing going with Oriana. He twirled his car keys as he headed up to Ashlee's door and knocked, feeling nervous and there was a bothersome headache building from it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 am

Ashlee was gonna ask Evelyn something else but she heard a knock on the door. She looked at Evelyn and wondered who would be there, and she approached the door she pulled it open and saw Connor standing there looking awfully nervous.

"Connor, hey." Ashlee greeted him, she remembered she told him to come here but she didn't think he'd come this quickly! Then again he was in love with her because of that damn potion she should have expected it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 am

Evelyn was flicking through her phone to Facebook and glanced up curiously, looking back down at her phone. A lot of drama seemed to have taken place. Seth and Connor as usual.

And Jake was clearly no longer high. She sighed and set her phone down, picking up her book again as she heard Ashlee greet someone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 am

Connor shot her a warm smile. "Hey!" He shoved his hands in his pockets awkwardly. "Um- May I come in?" He was shockingly polite.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:25 am

Ashlee blinked for a couple of seconds and then nodded, "Yeah of course come in. Its cold." Ashlee said letting Connor in and closed the door behind him, she was kind of shocked by how polite he was being, she wasn't used to this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 am

Evelyn glanced up from her textbook and her eyes widened. She shot Ashlee a questioning look and then realized, via Facebook, what was about to happen.

Personally, she thought this was a bad idea on Ashlee's part. But hey, who was she to give advice? Evelyn glanced over at Nova and saw him sniffing around the TV. She returned to her studying.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next