New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Oriana and Ashlee's Apartment

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 am

Ashlee waved goodbye to Evelyn and let her see herself out. Honestly the way Evelyn had been the last day or so was just sort of bothering her and she really didn't feel like lecturing her on seducing a guy from her class. Whatever mess Evelyn was going to get herself into she could pull herself out of.

[[Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 am

[[Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn had made an hour logn stop at the hospital, suitcase and Nova beside her, while the doctor reset the displaced bone in her hand. He had warned her against doing whatever had resulted in this injury again, because this injury had left her hand fragile.

Great. Now she could barely write with her right hand! Let aloen punch anyone.

Not that she planned to hit anyone for a while. If she could, she'd hide out with Rose and Ashlee as long as she could, maybe alternate weeks, until she felt she' d had a long enough hiatus from accidentally running into Jake.

She figured he was going to thank her for this. The only time he'd have to see his unwanted spouse was on Monday, tomorrow, for a divorce proceeding with Ashlee and Seth.

Evelyn held her bandaged hand by her side as she dragged her suitcase wearily down the sidewalk from the cab she'd taken. Hell if she was braving the subway. New York was covered in a blanket of untouched snow and some fresh flakes setled in her hair and coat, and dotted Nova's fur. He was loving it though.

Evelyn finally reached Ashlee's apartment and knocked wearily on the door, just wanting to put her damn luggage somewhere and collapse.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 am

Ashlee lifted her head from her pillow when she heard knocking, she knew it had to be Evelyn. She got out of bed and went to open the door for her.

"Hey." Ashlee said with a yawn, she let Evelyn in closing the door behind her after Nova trotted in, she led her to the couch which pulled out into a small bed, she had made up for Evelyn before she got there.

"Here you go, sorry if its not too comfy. If you want we can switch some nights." Ashlee offered, she wanted to ask her how things went with Alexis but she figured it could wait.

"If you need anything just let me know." Ashlee said, turning back to go to her room. "Goodnight." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 am

Evelyn cracked a weak grin, looking at the sunshine pouring in the window, and replied, "Night," before kicking off her shoes, depositing her suitcase in a corner and tucking herself into bed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:33 am

[[ FF to Saturday Morning ]]

Ashlee sat on the couch messing with her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She really didn't sleep that good the previous night, her stomach had been bothering her all night and she felt queasy. She had even thrown up twice! Upon waking up, and she still couldn't get the nauseas feeling to go away.

She tried to get her mind off the sickness, and turned on the TV and was listening to cartoons playing on TV. She sat there and everything was fine until on Spongebob they showed a picture of a rotten Krabby Patty, which made Ashlee get up and run for the bathroom to throw up again!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 am

Oriana was leaning against the dining table finishing off a piece of toast. She quirked an eyebrow at Ashlee's puking noises, having lost track of what vomit number this was.

Oriana straightened and walked over to the bathroom, leaning in the doorway. "Did you swallow neon paint last night or what?" she asked curiously. She'd visited the blacklight party for a couple hours and then ditched with a few friends, and hadn't seen Ashlee there.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:40 am

Ashlee lifted her head from the toilet and looked up at Oriana, shrugging. "No... it was probably something I ate or whatever... fuck you." She said angrily as she felt vomit rise in her throat again and she threw up again.

Seriously what was wrong with her?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:48 am

"I don't do the whole vomit thing during sex," Oriana said, crinkling her nose. She went back to the kitchen for a moment and returned with a can of soda, waggling it in Ashlee's face. "For the sake of not having to listen to your barf symphony, drink this and quit puking already."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 am

"No get that out of my face." Ashlee said swatting the soda away, "All that does is upset my stomach." Ashlee sat there for a moment trying to not be sick when she heard a knock at the door, which to her sounded like someone was pounding a nail into her brain.

"Can you get that?" She asked her weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:57 am

Oriana put down the soda, rolled her eyes, and adjusting her shorts and tank, strode gracefully across the room to get the door. She swung it open without bothering to check the peephole.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 am

Jesse took in the tall blond standing there and remembered Ashlee saying that this was her evil roommate. He had come to visit his sister and talk to her about what she had done, "Hey is Ashlee here?" He asked her.

Ashlee in the bathroom could hear her brother's voice and groaned loudly, "OH GOD NOT YOU!"

Jesse narrowed his eyes when he heard his sister's voice, "Can I come in and kill my sister?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 am

"If it spares me a lifetime in jail, go ahead because I'm about to do it myself," Oriana said, annoyed, standing aside to let him in and making a note to ask Ashlee if her brother was single after he was gone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 am

"Thanks." Jesse walked into the apartment closing the door behind him he stopped in front of the bathroom door where he saw his younger sister's head practically in the toilet.

"What are you doing?" Jesse asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Deep see diving what do you think I'm doing?!" Ashlee said lifting her head to look up at her older brother, "God what are you doing here?" She asked standing up slowly. She was done for now.

Jesse crinkled his nose, "Girl brush your teeth one, and two! When I told you to get married I was JOKING! Since when do you do everything I say?! I can't believe you even did that! Plus who is that guy? Seth? I'll kill him." Jesse yelled to his little sister.

"Whoa first of all. I'm divorced! Second of all I know it was a mistake and mom and dad are all pissed. And dad has decided to cut me off! So I really didn't need you to come all the way up here to remind me that I'm a fuck up Jesse!" Ashlee snapped at him, god why did he have to be so annoying when he did a lot of stupid shit too.

"You're still stupid! I mean god I've gotten drunk too Ash, but what you did was stupider than when you moved out without telling mom and dad and you came to live with me! I mean what's gotten into you, since when have you become so freaking reckless! What if that jerk got you pregnant? Or something like that? I mean you're barely eighteen, and you still act like you're seven years old!" Jesse scolded her.

Ashlee grit her teeth and then punched her brother really hard in the arm, "Listen hear dick wad! You're not dad alright?! I didn't need you to drive three hours up to tell me I'm a dumb ass! A phone call would have sufficed. Besides! I used protection, so there goes you being a uncle so you need to calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up before I --" Before Ashlee could finish that statement, she felt herself gagging so she quickly dropped to the floor and threw up into the toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 am

"If I didn't know better..." Oriana murmured and then trailed off, quirking an eyebrow. Ashlee probably had a stomach bug.

Oriana sat down on the couch, legs crossed, and watched over her slightly cold cup of coffee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 am

"What's wrong with you?" Jesse asked her.

Ashlee heaved a bit, and took a deep breath before flicking blue eyes up at her brother. "Its nothing I think I caught a stomach bug, or something I'll be fine." She said getting up feeling the sickness sort of pass.

"You gonna be alright?" He asked her.

Ashlee nodded, "Yeah I'll be fine, um go out in the living room I wanna brush my teeth and stuff." She pushed her brother out of the bathroom so she could freshen up.

Jesse shrugged turning on his foot he walked into the living room where he saw Oriana sitting on the couch and he sat down next to her, "So I don't think we've met. I'm Jesse, Ashlee's older brother." Jesse introduced himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 am

Oriana looked over the rim of her mug and lowered it. "Oriana, Ashlee's better-looking roommate," she replied.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:34 am

"I can agree on that, Ashlee is hideous." Jesse said, smirking.

Ashlee had come out of the bathroom hearing that and yanked her brother's hair, "Fuck you."

"Ah temper! Little girls shouldn't use such foul language." Jesse said leaping over the couch to put his sister into a headlock.

Ashlee grunted trying to get out of her brother's grip, "AND MY BROTHER SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO GET INTO MY ROOMMATES PANTS!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 am

Oriana, now used to Ashlee's bluntness, merely rolled his eyes and sipped her coffee. "Caeful there, don't want eau de ralph all over you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 am

Jesse let go of Ashlee and she squeaked falling to the ground, she glared up at her brother. "Just how long are you staying?"

"Not long, I actually have to go back tonight. So I came up here solely to bug you." Jesse said patting his sister's head, grinning.

Ashlee stuck her tongue out at him and just then she realized upon throwing up that she was hungry, "Man I'm hungry... you know what sounds really good right now? Onion rings."

Jesse raised an eyebrow at Ashlee, "Onion rings?"

"Yeah, doesn't that sound good?" Ashlee told her brother.

"But you hate onions, why the hell would you want onion rings?"

"They just sound good! I mean really, onion rings and a burger! That sounds like heaven right now." Ashlee said, her stomach was growling just thinking about it.

Jesse shrugged, his sister was an enigma. "Um okay get dressed and we can go out and grab a burger. Of course right after that I want you to introduce me to your ex husband."

Ashlee nodded, because she was so excited to eat! "Yeah,yeah sure!" She said getting up and going to her room to change out of her pajamas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 am

Oriana was now slack-jawed. When Ashlee was out of the room, Oriana turned astonished blue-brown eyes to Jesse. "She nearly died when she found onions in a salad once. What the fuck? Your sister gets weirder every damn day!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 am

Jesse just shrugged at Oriana, "I don't know... maybe she's grown to like them."

Ashlee then came out of her room putting on her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "Alright come on lets go! I'm starving."

Jesse didn't know what else to do, so he just followed his sister out of her apartment and they went to go look for a burger place.

[[Jesse and Ash to wherever and then to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4