New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Central Park - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Central Park - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Central Park - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Central Park

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Central Park - Page 6 Empty Re: Central Park

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Ashton stumbled back and hit his head on a branch behind him. "Owww!" He sat down on the ground and rubbed at his head, feeling sticky wetness on hsi fingers. "JAKE KILLED ME! MUFASA IS A TWO TIMER!"

Seth stopped struggling against Antonio's noogie and gasped. "Whaaaaaaat?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Jacob picked up the branch, Ashton had dropped being Rafaki. "Ha! That's right! I double crossed you! All you bitchez is gonna die!!" Jake said swinging the branch around like a sword.

"SAY WHAT!!!" Antonio hollered, outraged by Jake's traitorous behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Seth pulled free of Antonio and grabbed up another branch, facing Jake with his one good arm. "Bring it, bitch! This Sars don't take heat from no giraffe!" He smacked his branch against Jake's and stepped forwards, before pausing to examine a bunch of girls strolling by (ogling the lunatics). "Heyyyy, dem gurls are fiiiiine."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Jacob stopped mid way through his attack to Seth to give the girls a once over, he smirked. "Buneas noches seņorita's. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Seth grinned and while Jake was distracted, smacked his branch against Jake's hand, making him drop his weapon. "VICTORY!" He held his stick at Jake's throat. "DO you surrender?"

The girls shot them weirded out looks and walked off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 pm

"There go all the potential Nala's." Antonio chirped.

Jacob held his hands up realizing he had been tricked. He saw his weapon on the ground a few feet away and so he tucked and rolled over to it. Picking it up he smacked his branch against Seth's. "I'm the king of the junggleee!!" He yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Seth dropped his weapon and sat down next to the bleeding Ashton. "My arm huuurts," he groaned. "I think I'm dyyyying."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:58 pm

"Does that mean its gonna be a lot quieter now?" Antonio asked.

"Nooooo! Bro you can't die on me!" Jake hollered. He couldn't lose his crippled best friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Ashton grinned at Antonio's comment and Seth staggered to hsi feet. "Uhhh, shut up." He pointedd shakily at Jake and then kicked Ashton. "Getttup. I'm bored!"

Ashton was feeling a little dizzy. "O-okay." He staggered upright and stumbled a little before walking in a circle. "Where are we going?"

Seth assessed the area. "The yellow brick road!" He grabbed Jake with one arm, shoved him forward toward the nearby walking path, and then nudged Ashton ahead of him. Ashton stumbled again and grabbed onto Jake as he followed.

"We're gonna see the wi - hic! - zaaard! The wonderful wizard o - hic! - of Oz!" he sang drunkenly, meandering up the path.

Carrie knew the best way to assess if you'd had too much alcohol was when you no longer remembered just where the fuck you were but knew you'd had too much and should stop. She squinted up at the tall trees and then around her at the two handsome guys walking with her and Evelyn down the path toward the large status of Alice in Wonderland..

Evelyn, probably the most sober of them all, had taken her leather jacket off, swinging it languidly from her hand as she walked ahead of the group, while the dark-hared boy with her, what was his name again? Whatever. He was ogling Carrie's best friend seeing as Evelyn had decided to dress in a leather corset like a dominatrix tramp, so Carrie reached over and smacked him upside the head.

"She'll beat you up if you eye-rape her like that," she informed him and Evelyn turned around, flashing a rather buzzed-looking smile. She stumbled slightly in her heels and then turned back around gracefully, hair swinging like a mane. Or a horse's tail, in Carrie's drunk view. The dark-haired guy, Tallin?, was now checking out Evelyn's legs like he was fantasizing about what he'd like to do with them, as she strutted ahead.

"Ice cream cart," Evelyn announced happily, honestly more excited for a cupful of creamy chocolate ice cream than anything else this whole evening.

Carrie looked around and tried to remember why they were here. Evelyn had refused to go clubbing (which Carrie didn't understand), so they needed to hang somewhere.

Evelyn up ahead was slowing down, checking the leather arm-band on her left arm that hid her bandaged stitches. She winced as it throbbed and then slowed down to let her date, Tallin, catch up with her. He was rubbing his head. Evelyn flashed a playful smile his way, aware he was far drunker than she was. He attempted to hold her hand (for like the tenth time) and she figured she did need him to pay for her ice cream, and let him take it.

"So, we should totally do this again," the other guy whose name Evelyn couldn't remember chimed in, slinking an arm aorund Carrie's waist. Tallin nodded and nearly tripped over a lose brick. Evelyn tried not to laugh and smoothed her expression when he looked at her.

"Yeahh, how about," Tallin said, and lowered his voice as best he could while drunk, "You and me hit up a movie next weekend?"

Evelyn stalled, and then the ice cream cart was suddenly there. She sent Tallin a teasing smile, implying her answer depended on whether or not he bought her a damn ice cream.

He seemed to catch on and fumbled in his wallet. Five minutes later, all four began walking again, armed with frozen treats.

"So?" Tallin asked, slinging his arm around Evelyn's shoulders. Given she hadn't given him permission to do this yet, it was a good thing Evelyn was sober or her ice cream would have been all over his face. She resisted the urge and instead said, "Let me see." She pulled free and dropped back to Carrie's side, yanking her away from her date. "So guess what? Tallin just asked me out for next weekend."

Carrie stared at her. "Um..." She lowered her voice a little. "Lyyyynnnn, Timmy, or whoever, his friend, says Tallin has a girlfriend!" she informed the redhead. Evelyn stared at her a moment and ten shrugged.

"Tallin didn't tell me himself." Evleyn's expression was odd, nothing Carrie could read and it was strange after knowing the redhead for so many years.

"Unless he tells me himself," Evelyn went on, smiling devilishly, "it's hearsay and I can safely go out with him on a date because I wasn't aware he had a girlfriend."

"I just told you he did. He's cheating on her," Carrie said confusedly. The boys looked their way and she flashed a smile. She looked back at Evelyn. "You can't really date a taken guy!"

Evelyn smiled again, not a friendly smile, but a hard, emotionless one that showed Carrie Evelyn was rather buzzed but sober. "No, Carrie, I don't know he has a girlfriend. He hasn't told me, see? So yes, I can go out with a guy I don't know is taken for sure."

She smirked and walked on ahead, leaving Carrie staring after her with a horrible feeling that something was very, very wrong.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Jacob had shaken Ashton and Seth off him, he lagged behind a bit with Antonio marching in front of him like he was in some kind of drunk parade.

As they walked Antonio whistled to himself some song from The Wizard of Oz. Antonio froze stopping in front of a large black police horse, staring at the animal in awe. Of course Jake hadn't seen Antonio stop in front of him so he walked into him.

"Hey!" Jake said staggering a bit.

Antonio shushed Jake, he looked around and wondered where the cop was, and he spotted a porta a potty nearby. Antonio looked back at Jake and thumped him in the shoulder. "Dudeee we'd totally get to...places. Faster if you take the horse."

Jacob blinked a few times looking up at the tall horse, its tail swinging back and forth. "You're soooo right." Jake said, he quickly got up and swung his legs over
the saddle climbing up onto the horse with some difficulty but he made it! The horse grunted as Jake boarded it.

Jacob kicked his heels into the side of the horse. "Giddyup! " He shouted and the whorse neighed, rising up on its hind legs and taking off past Ashton and Seth.

"Ohhhh shit!!" Antonio yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 pm

There was a racket inside the port-a-potty, which Ashton took to meant hte cop had heard.

Seth was now running behind Jake's horse. "TULIO, YOU BITCH! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Ashton heard the door bang open and the cop came out. "RUN TONY!"

The twins took off after the other two boys and the panicked horse.

"Can you hear anything?" Tallin asked, as Evelyn returned it his side, letting him sling an arm around her again.

She glanced up, puzzled. "No?"

"Oh...so, um, about next weekend?"

Evelyn flashed a smile, eyes dancing. "How about I call you and we'll work something out?" she said sweetly with no promises, and then Carrie interrupted.

"Can you hear...thudding or something?" she asked. "And let's....let's stop here. My feet are killing me!" She sat down on a bench and Evelyn perched on its arm, tucking her feet under the seat as she licked her ice cream to prevent it dripping. Now that she was listening, she could hear a distant thud and racket.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Antonio yelped running behind his brother as the cop tried to track down the horse which had Jacob on its back and was running full speed through the park.

Jacob however, unaware of the panic was enjoying the horse ride. He had the reigns in one hand and as he came by people they jumped out of his way. "Move bitch get out da way!" Jake sung, and then started humming a Spanish song.

"Yeeeehawwww!" He yelled out as he quickly flew past an ice cream cart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Seth, arm aching again, stopped running because the horse was way faster and left him and the twins in the dust. He panted for breath and exclaimed, "ICE CREAM CARRRRRT!"

"THANK GOD!" Ashton exclaimed, tripping face-down and getting up with a bloodied nose.

Evelyn could now clearly hear horse's hooves. Probably a mounted policeman, she figured. New York was insane. She looked up, searching for the sound of it as Tallin sat down on the seat near her arm rest perch and slung his arm around her waist. Evleyn, busy craning her neck around the people in her view, leaned against him like he was an arm rest. "I wanna see who they're chasing," she commented, licking the last of her ice cream and dunking it in a nearby bun.

"Who cares?" Tallin mumbled, tugging her closer so she almost fell off the arm of the bench and onto his lap. Evelyn straightened absently on the arm rest, tugging on a lock of her hair as the horse's hooves appeared to be sounding closer.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Antonio not knowing that Ashton had stopped in front of him ran straight into him. "Oomf!" He grunted.

Jacob was riding the horse, and began singing on his moonlit ride. His accent lacing throughout the Carlos Santana song, as he neared unaware of Evelyn and her date.

"Oh Maria Maria
She reminds me of a west side story
Growing up in Spanish Harlem
She's living the life just like a movie star

Oh Maria Maria
She fell in love in East L.A.
To the sounds of the guitar, yeah, yeah
Played by Carlos Santana...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Seth had managed to buy ice cream and pay for it after dropping his wallet thrice. He grinned and bought two more cones for the twins. "Jake don't get none 'cause he stole dat horse!"

Ashton stole a bunch of tissues from the ice cream cart and wiped his nose before taking the cone. "I think my nose broked," he mumbled, slurping at the cone as they boys hobbled on.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Jacob saw a bench with four people sitting on it. He leaned over and spoke into the charging horses ear. "Heeeey, let's jump!" Jake said kicking the horse so he picked up more speed, and as they approached the bench he lifted the reigns so the horse responded by leaping over the bench.

"YEAHHHHH BUDDDDYYYY!!!" Jacob felt himself release his grip on the horse and slide off onto the people sitting below on the bench. The horse whined, neighing as it landed shakily on the concrete continuing its course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Seth and the twins were nwo sprawled out on the grass by the ice cream cart, finishing their ice creams. Ashton squinted up at the sky and looked over at Seth. "Why're you smirking?"

Seth sat up, tossing his empty cup on the grass and standing. "Lezz go find that bitch and have us some fun! I'm bored!"

Ashton groaned and didn't move. "My head hurts. I like it here."

Carrie hadn't really noticed the horse approaching - she had been engaged in flirting with her hot date and her mind ignored the clattering of hooves.

But when the damn horse flew over head, she did definitely scream - especially when a familiar brunet landed between her and Tallin. Carrie darted off the bench, leaping ot her feet and clamping her hands over her mouth as her ice cream dropped to the floor. "OMIGOD! YOU LUNATIC!"

Tallin swore. "The fuck, man?!" he demanded drunkenly, getting up after Jake had smacked into his head and landed on him. Tallin shoved the Spaniard off him and to the pavement before glaring down at him. "I am gonna fuck you up, mothafucka!"

Carrie recognized Jake in that instant. "Jake, what the hell?" she demanded, voice slurred. She looked up at Evelyn.

Evelyn's face was deathly pale where she was standing a good four feet from the bench. Her hands were fisted together as she stared at the new arrival, no trace of her buzz left. For a second, Carrie wondered if Evelyn was about to break into tears, but that would make no sense.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 am

"Twinklee twinklee little star!" Antonio slurred dropping the rest of his ice cream."Oh ma gawd! I need more ice cream."

Jacob rolled over on the pavement groaning for a moment, stars shot up in his eys and when he heard voices yelling. He opened his eyes, getting up and laughing. He dusted himself off to face the boys, and the girls. "I stole the horse bitches..." Jacob snorted.

Jacob heard Tallin's threat and just laughed. "You think you can win against me?" Jacob caught a glimmer of bronze hair and he looked up seeing Evelyn standing there and then it clicked in his head.

They were on a date. Jacob's smile turned into sort of a smirk, "So come on Swedish meatball, I don't have all night." Jake provoked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am

Carrie might be drunk, but somehow she doubted this was going ot end well. "Now, boys, we don't need to fight, do we?" she interrupted.

Tallin snorted at the Spaniard, even though Jake was a good four or five inches taller. "I'm gonna wipe yo ass on that tree o'er there, fucker," he informed him smugly.

Carrie rounded them and nudged Evelyn, wanting to snap her out of her silent vigil. "Um, tell them to stop! Jake's ruining our outing!" Evelyn stayed silent and Carrie looked at her. Evelyn's gaze was locked on Jake and her eyes were wide with fright.

"We need to leave," she whispered, tugging at Carrie's arm. "F-forget this, he'll kill Tallin blindfolded! I-I n-n-need to get away from him. Right...right now." She backed away slowly, gaze never leaving the Spaniard and Carrie stared at her, nonplussed.

"What's wrong with you?" she slurred.

"Tallin!" Evelyn snapped suddenly, voice wobbling to illustrate her slight drunkenness - or her fear, Carrie couldn't tell which. Fear of Jake? What the hell?

"Forget it, let's just...let's just go," Evelyn finished, swallowing as she looked away from Jake.

"***

Seth kicked Antonio's stomach. "C'mon, fucker, the night ain't over! We's gon' go apeshit on this town!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:24 am

Antonio grumbled getting up off the grass, he nudged his brother with his foot. Besides Seth was right, knowing Jake he probably got himself into trouble.

"Nice accent meatball, but listen to your date. Unless you wanna end up going back home in pieces." Jake said coldly, he could feel his buzz fading just being near Evelyn. He hated this, he couldn't stand seeing her with someone else especially this douche.

Jacob turned to leave, he could feel himself getting mad. His fists clenching.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 am

Ashton remained sprawled out. "I'm not moving. WHy do we always have ot be running around causing shit?" he asked. "Jake will come find us here."

Before Evelyn could say anything, Talin moved, his fist smacking into the back of Jake's head. "Stupid Americans so damn full of themselves!" he jeered.

"No, no, oh no," Evelyn mumbled, fingers digging into Carrie's wrist. Carrie winced and pulled away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:38 am

Jacob should have expected that. Sure he knew he was provoking the guy but he thought the pretty boy was all talk. Jake's head throbbed and he groaned when Tallin's fist made contact with his head.

Jacob slowly turned to face the boy, he flicked murderous eyes at him, and Jacob retaliated by punching him right in his stupid pretty face. "Couldn't even hit me in the face. Leave to someone from a countries who's only export is cheap furniture."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 am

"Jake, stop it!" Carrie snapped. "Tallin, don't be an idiot!" This was having no effect.

Tallin pulled back and grabbed his mouth, which was now leaking blood. He growled and swung at Jake again, clipping his shoulder and slamming into the Spaniard. "As opposed to your country's tacos?"

"Oh no," Evelyn said again, eyes widening. "Oh no, why'd he have to go there?"

"Go where?" Carrie asked distractedly, while Tallin's friend dove into the fray and grabbed Jake from behind.

"Mexico," Evelyn muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:57 am

Jacob grit his teeth finally losing whatever little patience he had left. He felt Tallin's friend grab him from behind so Jacob slammed his head into his friends forehead. He felt the kids grip loosen. So he shoved him off.

Jacob grabbed Tallin by the shoulders and rammed his knee into his chest, he watched the Swedish boy fall to his knees, and he punched him across the face. "I'm sorry as you would know I'm not from South of the US border. I'm from Spain, and if we know our geography, that's South of your pansy country." Jake snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:03 am

Carrie had her hand on Evelyn's shoulder, because Evelyn kept backing up like she was itching to run. "Can we please go?" she asked, closing her eyes as the fight escalated. "Forget stupid Tallin, he was a filthy cheat anyway! Please let's jsut go! I don't want to be around Jake any more than necessary!"

Carrie ignored all of this, still yelling at th boys to stop. No doubt the other people around them were going to call the damn cops.

Tallin's friend, whatever his name was, had wobbled away but now jumped back and attacked Jake from behind, grabbing his arms so Tallin could hit the Spaniard in the face.

"Go back to your stupid country, then," he leered through a bloody lip. "America's already overfull with idiots!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum