New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Central Park - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Central Park - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Central Park - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Central Park

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Central Park - Page 7 Empty Re: Central Park

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:12 am

"Whose the fucking coward? Huh! Fight me like a man! Do you see me using my friends! I'm fighting you myself. Fight me yourself!" Jacob snapped straining against the other boys grip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 am

"GUYS! Someone's gonna call the police!" Carrie exclaimed.

Tallin ignored her and simply punched Jake across the face several times, harder. Carrie gaped.

"They're going to freaking kill him!" she hissed to Evelyn. Evelyn responded with a mixture of confusion and remnants of fear in her eyes. She swallowed, feeling her hands still shake ever since she'd first glimpsed Jake. But this was insane.

"Tallin," she said quietly. "Stop, please!" Tallin didn't seem to be listening, and she couldn't figure out how to get past the mind block of fear she felt just looking at Jake. It was a maddening reaction: half of her wanted to stop this, the other half just wanted to run home and huddle under her blankets as a haze of images from Jake's demon possession took place in her mind. She swallowed painfully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 am

Jacob let out a yell which sounded almost like a war cry, he brought his leg back and kicked upwards, catching the dude's stomach shoving him off. He wiped the blood from his mouth

Jake grabbed Tallin's fist as he went for another punch and twisted painfully, then he flipped him over onto his back, he heard Tallin grunt and just began kicking him in the side. Jacob spit blood onto Tallin's shirt and got down to his level and punched him a good few times across his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 am

"Oh my g..." Carrie trailed off, tightening her grip on Evelyn's wrist.

Tallin yelled in pain and his friend, who was keeled over, groaned. Tallin reached up, trying to defend his face, which was now rather bloody.

"You're gonna regret this, fucker!" he rasped out, grabbing Jake's wrists and shoving at him.

Evelyn had her eyes closed, feeling them sting. She freaking hated seeing this side of Jake, the animalistic fury that his bipolarity sometimes gave way to. It reminded her too much of how he'd been possessed. The same rage had been translated into that predator that had knifed her, beaten her and nearly.... She pushed the thought away, feeling her eyes well up with involuntary tears when she opened them.

She wasn't surprised to see Tallin's smug smile falter as he realized the danger he was in. Honestly Jake beating the shit out of him was what he deserved.

But it didn't mean she wanted to watch him do it. Evelyn pulled free of Carrie forcefully, taking hurried steps away from the boys back toward the ice cream vendor as her whole body shook in reflex of the dozens of emotions going through her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:56 am

Jacob was just blind with rage at this idiot! Why did he think he could fight Jacob and win? He was stupid! Him and his dumb friend. Jacob yanked his wrists free from Tallin's weak grip and back handed him. "You wanted to fight and that's what I'm giving you!" Jake spat at him. "I'm gonna pay! I'm gonna pay! Who's on the fucking floor right now! Who?" Jacob growled at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 am

Carrie stared after Evelyn and then looked back at the three boys. Tallin's friend was now trying to stop Jake from breaking Tallin's face, but obviously failing. Tallin was now choking on his own blood but still swinging wildly, catching Jake in the cheek.

"Jake!" Carrie yelled, afraid he'd kill the Swede. "Jake, stop!" She hesitated and said desperately, "You just scared the shit out of Lyn; she freaking ran off! And you're scaring everyone else now!" Although the path was fairly deserted in this part of the park, people passing by were gaping in horror and no doubt about to pull out their phones to dial 911.

"Do you guys hear a horse?" Seht asked the twins. They were now sprawled back on the grass and Seth had found a market he kept in his jacket and was writing rude cuss words on the pavement nearby.

A faint neighing came nearby behind a clump of bushes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 am

Jacob winced, feeling Tallin's hit to his cheek. Again Jacob shoved Tallin's friend away. He didn't care that he had scared Evelyn off. This is who he was, this is all she saw. That Jacob was just a monster, hence why she went after cheap James look-a-likes.

The thought of James just seemed to enrage Jacob again and he delivered one last swift blow to Tallin's head. Jacob got up staggering, wiping his bloodied mouth. He finally turned and left to walk away before the idiots got the idea to mess with him again.

Antonio heard the neighing too, he walked towards the tall bushes and saw the police horse sans Jacob eating leaves. "Guys! Jake isn't on the horse!" Antonio informed them. What if Jacob had fallen off attempting some sort of stunt. He was drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am

Seth got up and went to the horse, reaching out to pat it. "Goood horsey. Heyy, tu habla anglais?" he asked drunkenly. "I mean, where's Jake, muzzle-mouth?"
The horse snorted at him and went back to eating leaves. Seth glared.

Tallin lay crumpled on the ground, mumbling incoherently and Carrie stood there, wondering what the hell to do. No doubt someone had called the cops. She felt dizzy though, so she simply sidled away from the two boys on the ground, not wanting to be near them, and texted Evelyn clumsily as Jake walked away.

Heds upp1!Jakes ur way.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:35 am

"Horses don't speak Spanish Seth!" Antonio scolded him.

Jacob was storming down the path, the few people who saw him gasped wondering why Jake looked like he had murdered someone. He pushed on forward not making eye contact with anyone. Jacob walked past Evelyn, oblivious of her presence.

He rounded the corner, cutting through bushes Jake reached the large pond's shore, he sat near the edge dipping his bloody hands into the cool water and scrubbing them of the dried blood. Jacob cupped the icy water in his hands and threw it on his face.

The open wounds stung, as he rubbed water on his face, he ran a hand through his hair. Taking deep breaths, trying to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:43 am

The horse neighed at Antonio. Seth scoffed. "He just told you to shut yo stupid trap, Tigga!" he exclaimed. "Sucker!" He patted the horse. "You tell 'em, kicker!"

Ashton, watching, commented, "What do we call him?"

Evelyn hadn't been ignorant of Jake. As the park emptied around her, she caught sight of him barreling past and slowed down, eyes tracking him down the path as her breathing escalated in slight fear for a moment.

But he looked awful. His nose and mouth were bleeding profusely, blood covered his hands and even stained his leather jacket - again. She was reminded strongly of Club Rain in Vegas and her heart ached.

He seemed to disappear into the underbrush. Evelyn blinked. What the hell? Her mind was still having trouble fully functioning after being buzzed for a while. She halted, perplexed at her whirlwind mindset.

A shudder passed through her before she forced herself onward. He didn't have to know she was there. She followed his steps but stopped under the shade of a tree, hiding in its shadow as she spotted Jake. He had stopped at the lake, kneeling down to wash his face and seemed to just be sitting there for a moment, probably to calm himself.

What was he even doing here? Probably his psycho roommates were around.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:54 am

"Jacob." Antonio snorted, petting the horses head.

Jacob had been sitting down for a moment, just letting the silence sink in. He caught the gleaming of his necklace, he took it out from beneath his shirt, the cross charm catching the moonlight making it twinkle.

He looked up to the sky and sneered. "Why did you do this to me? Huh? Why did you make this way? Huh? It wasn't enough you had to make sure I was born bi polar, but you let me get possessed?"

Jacob got up ripping the necklace off his neck. "I never claimed to be fucking perfect! But you must not obviously be either if you made me this way. People, my friends, even my own family...and the girl I lov-- they can't stand me!" Jake's voice cracked, he wasn't even sure why he was doing this. At this point all god had down was just make him the butt of life's never ending joke.

Jake closed his hand tight around the necklace and threw it into the pond. "You're not fair, you're not fair at all! You're a cruel heartless bastard." Jacob said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 am

Seth and Ashton were both snickering and the horse neighed irritably, pulling away to wander down the path. Seth followed it. "Heeeere, horsey, horsey, horsey!"

He looked around. "Tigga, wanna ride this beast?"

Evelyn was frozen where she stood for a long moment, simply staring down the slope at Jake's silhouette. She wanted to move away, turn and ignore all of this, but her already aching heart wouldn't let her. She was stuck standing there listening to him.

"Blasphemy, Jake?" she said abruptly, moving a few steps out of the shadow of the tree so her face was half-obscured in darkness. "You don't want to do that. Who knows how many demons this place has leftover." Her voice wobbled uncertainly. She really hoped the answer was none.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 am

"Noooo, he's calling your name." Antonio pointed to Seth and Ashton following behind them and the horse.

Jacob froze hearing Evelyn's voice, he slowly turned to face her. Had she been there the whole time? She wasn't meant to hear that, no one was. "God sucks." Jacob hiccuped, swaying as he turned to sit back down but slipped on a wet patch of grass and landed on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 am

"He is?" Seth beamed, face lighting up. He grabbed the unfortunate horse's reigns and slung himself up into the saddle. "YEEEEHAWWWW!!! MOUNTY SETH COMIN' OUT TO PLAY, BITCHEZZ!" The horse neighed and rose up on its hindlegs and Seht yelped and held on for dear life. "BAD HORSE! SOS!"

Evelyn cringed as she watched Jake. She took a slow step forward but then stopped a fair distance from him, staying in shadow. "Nice fall there." She figured he was probably embarassed she'd heard his little rant, so she kept her tone neutral.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:24 am

"Whooa! Crazy pony!" Antonio said flailing his arms to get the horse to stop.

"I meant to do that." Jacob muttered rolling over onto his stomach burying his face in the grass. "I was Mufasa tonight, king of the jungle." Jacob rambled drunkley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 am

Seth screeched in panic as the horse suddenly took off, startled by Antonio's flapping at it. Ashton smacked his brother. "Look what you did!"

"HEEEEEELP!" Seth wailed, as the horse bounded away into the distance.

Evelyn stared down at Jake and after a moment, said, "Should I call Seth to come get you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:33 am

"Noo. He's gonna take over Pride Rock, and scare all the Nala's away. I'm the king! And Tigga is a crappy Simba." Jake whined, recalling their Lion King scene.

"I didn't think he'd take off like that! Slow down pony! HANG ON SETH!" Antonio yelled dragging Ashton with him so they could get Seth back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:37 am

Evelyn, frustrated, pulled out her phone and with fumbling fingers, dialed Seth's number. It rang and kept ringing until she hung up the call, disgusted.

"All right, Jake. Go home," she said irritably, and turned around, heading back toward the bushes where the walking path lay. Sure, she wanted to check on him, but not really to talk to him.

The twins ran after the horse, where Seth was still clinging.

"I. HAVE. NO. IDEA. HOW. TO. DRIVE. THIS. THING!" Seth yelled back to them, scattering a group of people out of his way.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:29 pm

"Whoaa! Heel pony! Stop pony! Come on do you want a Scooby snack?!" Antonio shouted after the horse, not sure what he was doing.

Jacob didn't wanna move, he was tired anyway. Having to fight people. It was hard being the king of the jungle. "That's fine I'm sleepy, Mufasa has spoken.." He slurred closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Evelyn glanced back at him over her shoulder and then pulled her phone out again, dialling Ashton. Again, there was no response.

She gritted her teeth. Walking back over to Jake, she stopped a few feet away. "You can't just lie out here. You'll get mugged!" she said, annoyed.

The horse didn't seem to want Scooby snacks. Seth yanked on the reigns and it stood up on tow legs, slowing briefly.

Seth toppled off with a yell. "MY CRANIUM!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 pm

"I've slept out here before, I'll be fine." Jake told her carelessly. Not that he was lying about having fallen asleep/passed out in Central Park before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Ashton gasped, pausing. "Oh no! I think he's concussed," he informed hsi twin, as Seth lay there on the ground swearing loudly at the sky.

"Jake," Evelyn said, frustrated. Sure, she didn't like him very much at the moment, but she would probably be unable to sleep if she left his stupid corpse out here.

For a second, she fantasized about clubbing him unconscious with a large rock and then carting his body home via taxi cab.

She ground her teeth as she marched back over to him and stopped a few feet away. "Look, I'll get you home, okay? But I can't carry your enormous frame! I'm like half your damn size! You have to get up."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

"Ohhh noo! Do we have to take him to the hospital!?" Antonio panicked looking down at Seth.

Jacob moaned turning over. "Just five more minutes..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Seth mumbled something and Ashton stopped talking to listen.

"Crepes, cookies, candy..." Seth paused and then continued, "Coconuts."

Evelyn had to grab her right hand physically to keep herself from slapping Jake, she was so fed up right now.

Her left arm was throbbing where her stitches lay hidden beneath her black leather band. She groaned and walked past Jake to the lake's shore, kneeling to cup her hands and fill them with the icy cold water.

She walked back and stood over him, pouring it onto his face. "No. Now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Antonio exchanged a glance with his brother. "Did he just say coconuts?"

Jacob gasped sitting upright, he felt like he had been drowning. He looked up and saw Evelyn standing just above him, her hands were dripping with water and he furrowed his eyebrows at her. "Hey... I didn't wanna go swimming. And I can sleep where I wanna!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum