New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Central Park - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Central Park - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Central Park - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Central Park

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Central Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Central Park

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 am

"Okay, this isn't amusing, Andreasis," Luke snapped. Seth wondered how this guy knew his last name. And then decided now was not the time.

"Yeah, I think you're right," he agreed hesitantly. He signalled at Luke to get to James.

Luke paled visibly. But nodded.

Seth counted down on hsi fingers and then both boys leaped forwards. Seth grabbed Jake's arms and pinned them back, pulling him away from James, while Luke did the same to the brown-haired boy. As he was taller, he had an upper hand for a moment and he used it to slam James, chest-first, into the wall and keep him there while he took away the glass shard.

"Seriously, Jake, a glass-fucking-shard? He said one damn thing to you," Seth hissed quietly for Jake's benefit only. "I say worse to you every day!" Seriously, fights were fun, as his phone's camera had recorded, but the moment they pulled out glass, Seth had stopped recording. This wasn't a game anymore.

"What's wrong with you?" Luke snapped at James. "Were you seriously planning on killing him? For what? He's just another arrogant jackass."

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 am

James thrashed around in Luke's grip trying to break free, "I swear to god I'll kill you!"

"I'll kill you first, you don't know who you're messing with!" Jake was livid, and completely ignored anything Seth had to say to him, he was so focused on pounding James that he kept trying to break free of Seth's grip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 am

Seth yanked the glass shard out of Jake's grip before dragging him down the hallway so he could pin him to the floor without lacerating him with glass knives below. He hooked a leg around Jake's and tripped him, pinning his arms behind him on the floor. "Down, boy, you're getting a time-out."

Luke kept James against the wall, but it was getting harder and he shot a frantic look at Seth.

"Pin him, down," Seth called. Luke apologized quietly to James and then shoved (tripped) him down to a glass-less area of floor, sitting on his back and pinning his arms at his sides.

"We're gonna keep you here," Seth panted, struggling against Jake's crazed thrashing. "Until you wake the fuck up. You're losing it and we're going to get busted real soon."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 am

James grunted underneath Luke's weight as he sat on him, he wanted to push him off but he had pinned his arms down, "Luke... let me..." He coughed. "Go!"

Jake was in a similar position, and was trying to push Seth off, "Get off me Andreasis!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:04 am

"When you get that hot air out of your system," Seth snapped, feeling his buzz die down completely.

"Are you calm yet?" Luke asked James, leaning over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am

Jake huffed taking a few deep breaths he felt himself calm a bit, and soon the aches of where James had hit him or kicked him started to set in, he sighed, "Okay I'm done."

James grit his teeth, and decided it was useless to lay on the ground and flop around like a dead fish, "Alright I'm fine."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 am

Luke and Seth carefully stood, letting the other two up. Seth glanced around the corner. "We need to run. Like now." The zookeepers ahd realized there was no "victim".

He brushed past James and Jake, and broke into a run. "Let's go, they're headed this way!" Luke followed, nudging the other two along.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 am

The both of them pulled a face at each other, after getting up and followed Luke and Seth down the corridors to get out.

"Do you know how to the hell to get out of here?" James asked frustrated, and sore from fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 am

Seth shrugged. "Keep walking?"

Luke snorted softly. They all sped up, running flat out when they heard the footsteps pick up pace.

Seth saw an exit sign overhead and followed it, leading them out into a wooded back area of the zoo. He kept the door open until they all passed and then slammed it shut and slid the tiny bolt lock. "Should hold 'em. Let's get out of here!"

He led them back to the fence, and scrambled over it. "Can you guys make it?" he asked Jake. "You know, given you're beaten up beyond recognition?"

Luke jumped the fence easily and then turned back in case they needed help.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 am

No way was James going to show that the dumb ass had gotten to him, he hopped over the fence landing on his feet and felt the pain shoot through his knees. He concealed a wince instead just wearing a unreadable expression on his face.

Jake followe suit landing over the fence without looking at any of them, "I'm fine."

"Never felt better." James added dryly the both of them walking past their friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:27 am

Seth sighed, rubbing his forehead. So that had gone unexpectedly violently.

He followed James adn Jake, trailed by Luke, until they got to the street. nobody seemed to be in a speaking mood as they headed for teh subway.

"Well," Seth ventured to Jake, "that was an interesting outing."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 pm

[[Seth from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Seth parked the Lamb by a parking near the gates. Central Park was always crowded in all weathers. Snowball fights were surrounding him as he got out and pulled on his gloves, walking across the park to where Rose had told him she'd be.

He should have felt happy. But he didn't. His mind was telling him, along with his heart, that he should be back at the dorms with Jake, helping him clear up the literal and figurative mess.

Seth tucked his hands into his pockets, feeling extremely depressed all of a sudden, quite unlike himself. Connor was another whole problem altogether. But Seth felt anger boil inside him recalling Connor's derogatory commentary toward Rose. NO ONE called her a bitch.

So he was gonna miss having Connor around but if Connor was just going to resent Seth hanging with Rose, then he could go fuck himself.

Seth spotted the photo-shoot crew up ahead and walked over, scanning the area for Rose and trying to fix his facial expression back to his nonchalant "Seth" face. It always worked well when he was feeling down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Rosemary was glancing at her phone every now and then while her hair was being done into an around-the-head braid or whatever it's called, so it'd fit in the hat and work without her hat. Her lips were painted ruby-red to "stand out" from the colors of the outfit and her eyes were covered in dark make up, her freckles covered up. She glanced up and spotted Seth, giving an hesitant wave to him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Seth almost didn't recognize Rose under all the makeup and he blinked for a moment before walking over to her.

Once he got closer and spotted those green eyes though, his mood instantly lifted and he forgot about Connor and Jake completely, sending her a genuine grin.

"You look hot," he informed her bluntly. It was true. he had a hard time remembering he needed to breathe. He held out the large box of Godiva chocolates he'd bought along the way. "I'd give this to you but I think they'd stake me with all the dangerous makeup utensils they use around here. How dare you feed a model anything tasty?" Seth said, mimicking an overzealous gay designer with wide eyes and squeaky voice
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Rosemary cracked up and cringed when her make up artist, who happened to be a guy and was suspiciously flamer-y. She waited for a moment till he was done re-touching her lips to be "perfect" before sitting up even more. "Thanks Seth. When I'm away from um... sticks-fetish-ers, I'll be right on that."She teased, glancing at facebook again before quickly logging out and looked at Seth. "Um.. are you alright?" She asked, hesitating.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am

Seth nodded quickly. No point stressing her out with all this dumb problems. "Yeah. Um, I'll just go chill with your camera guy while you're working," he said, noting a few dirty looks thrown his way by the crew.

He leaned over and gave Rose a light kiss on the cheek, not daring to accidentally ruin her makeup - again - and have her makeup artist stab him with the eyeliner thing.

Seth turned and tucked the chocolates inside his jacket and ambled over to the photographer.

"Yo," he said. "What camera's that?"

The guy gave him a suspicious look. "A Canon."

"Daaamn, bro, you buy into all that brand name shit?" Seth commented, lounging on the bench nearby. The guy raised an eyebrow and proceeded to ramble off all the features of his camera.

"Damn, I'm freezin'," Seth interrupted him. "You got any alcohol?"

The guy snickered. "Kids," he muttered. He turned back to his camera.

"Hey, can I try?" Seth asked, bounding to his feet and walking over. He shoved the photographer out of the way and placed himself in front of the tripod.

"Daaayumn, WHO'S THE FOXAY LADY I SPY THROUGH MAH MECHANICAL EYE?" Seth whooped loudly so Rose would hear him, focusing the lens on her.

Next second, the photographer shoved him out of the way and returned to his stand.

Seth glared and grabbed a handful of snow, balling it up - and flung it at Rose's photographer's face.

"Fuck you, punk!" the guy yelled, wiping snow off his eyes. He bent down, to Seth's amusement, and scooped up his own handful.

Seth dodged behind a bench and the snowball missed him. "SUCKER!" He balled together some more snow and threw himself out from behind the bench - scoring a hit on the photographer's face AGAIN.

"Jackson! Please get back to...." A woman with a clipboard, possibly the designer, gawked at the scene. Her photographer did not seem to care so much about his job as about trying to bury Seth in snowballs.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" the designer raged, red-faced. "JACK. SON!"

The photographer looked around at her - and Seth's next snowball burst all over his cheek. "FUCK!" Jackson howled, enraged and turning his back on the woman, he resumed his attack on the silvery-blond menace. "DIE, PUNK!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am

Both the makeup Artist and Rosemary stared upon the scene and Rosemary squealed when a snowball went astray and hit the arm of her chair. "Oh my god.." She studdered before jerking her head around when her makeup artist, Andrew, started to crack up.

"A-...Andrew, really? YOU of all people..." Rosemary blinked.

"The set needs some tension removed...even then designer over there is gonna pop an lady-egg."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am

The photographer was now less angry and more laughing when he managed to hit Seth in the forehead.

Seth staggered to his feet and spat out snow, gagging. "Two points, bro!" He flashed a tired thumbs up at the guy.

"THE SHOOT IS DELAYED!" the designer was screaming into her headset in the background. "SECURITY!"

"Not again!" Seth muttered. That could be the defining statement of his life. Security!

"WAIT FOR ME, FAIR PERSEPHONE!" Seth hollered to Rose, blowing her an extravagant air kiss and then taking off toward the Children's Zoo when a few black-uniformed security guys showed up. Jackson stopped laughing instantly and then returned to his work.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Jackson chortled, and the designer glared at him. "Right," he said sheepishly, focusing the mercifully dry DSLR.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 am

Rosemary cringed and got up, Andrew finally done. "That was my um...boyfriend." She muttered to Jackson as she passed, noting how that word, "boyfriend" made her stomach feel weird. She let out a breath, passing it by as usual pre-shoot nerves.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 am

"I'm fairly sure he's gonna cost you your job if you bring him along again," Jackson said, grinning.

While Rose's shoot was underway, Seth was terrorizing animals at the Petting zoo.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 am

Rosemary gave him a weak grin.

[[FF to after the shoot.]]

Rosemary waited around the shoot, in the extra clothes she had brought along in her tote, which consisted of boots, which actually looked a lot like the lace up combat style ones she had for the shoot, black leggings and a blue dress with her white heavy coat with fur lining on the hood. It was the only jacket that was able to keep her warm lately. She shoved her hands in her pockets, seriously hoping Seth wasn't attacked by a tiger.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am

Seth had been making regular checks on Rose's shoot so he'd know when she was done, and he came along after a while, whistling to himself and trying to ignore the problems waiting at home.

He spotted Rose and walked over to her, grinning. "How'd it go?" he asked, keeping an eye out for more security.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am

"Despite freezing to death while posing, I got some good shoots and it paid well." Rosemary grinned at him before smirking slightly. "Terrorize any tigers?" She chirped and turned for the park exit.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am

Seth snorted. "Tigers are Jake's forte," he said, remembering the last visit to the zoo. "I just charm the panthers. Something about demonic cats appeals to me."

He led the way to his car, unlocking it and pulling open the passenger side door for Rose.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 am

"Still a killer." Rosemary laughed some. "Thanks." She said as she slipped into the car.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum