New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open]

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 am

"Ladies." James said waving at the other two and returned a smile to Sienna and went looking at his menu still not sure what to order so he looked up at all of them.

"Carrie I know Luke told me you're from Seattle, but how about the rest of your friends?" He asked addressing them, trying to keep from looking at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brasserie Ruhlmann: Whine & Dine [James/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 am

Sienna straightened proudly. "New Yorker, born and raised," she said.

The average-looking redhead on Luke's other side said, "Chicago. Yourself?"

Evelyn examined her menu and chose a small serving of some kind of lamb chops, not really feeling like she wanted anything more than a glass of water and a sleeping pill. She glanced up as a waiter walked over to them.

"Five minutes please," Carrie said sweetly. He nodded and walked off again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 am

"Chicago, well Chicago when I was younger. Then I moved to Ash Creek, and lived there for pretty much the rest of my life." James told the girls, and looked at his menu again and back up at Sienna.

"So Sienna it sounds like you've been to this place before, what do you say is good?" James asked because really he didn't know what to get and plus she was real cute.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 am

Sienna opened her mouth - and at that moment, strange vibrating buzzing emanated from a phone somewhere at the table.

Carrie leaned down and picked up her bag, pulling out her phone. "Not me." She glanced at Evelyn, who had fished her own phone out. "Not yours either..."

The buzzing was most definitely coming form somewhere near either Evelyn or the blond beside her.

Evelyn suddenly blushed bright red to the tips of her hair and Carrie wondered why.

The bronze-haired girl shot up from her seat. "Excuse me," she uttered, and then pushed back her chair and speed-walked towards the ladies room next to the bar.

Carrie frowned after Evelyn. "Her phone wasn't ringing," she said, confused. Sienna looked sour that her moment had been interrupted. She cleared her throat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 am

James checked his phone, and it wasn't his either, but he saw Evelyn get up and wondered that if it wasn't her phone ringing then whose was it? Unless she wasn't feeling good.

James shrugged, "Maybe it was someone else's phone?" Although now he was curious as to why she got up.

Rachel had been calling Jake, she figured she could talk to him since he had attempted to probably kill himself since his life was a constant tragedy, she figured she'd call him and make him feel better since things with her clone went down south.

"Hey there Jake, still alive?" She said coldly when she heard the line pick up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:15 am

Luke had checked his own phone, even though his wasn't on vibrate. "It was definitely from her." Carrie nodded.

"Maybe she has two phones?" she suggested. "Some people do that here."

Evelyn gritted her teeth, wishing she hadn't answered. She'd honestly expected it to be Carmen. "I doubt anyone would be after hearing this omen of death." She leaned back against the wall outside the ladies room, hidden form the main dining area by a bit of wall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am

Rachel held the phone back a bit surprised to hear the other female voice answer but then remembered it to be that girl Evelyn that he had been dating, "Oh its you? So what did you do, murder him and steal his phone? Plus I doubt he'd take this as an omen, him talking to me. He would be thanking his lucky stars. Of course, you did dump him from what I can tell? Smart move, the kid is just one big tragic case after the other."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 am

"And yet you're calling him?" Evelyn said wearily. She didn't really want to talk to Rachel. But she figured she could have some fun antagonizing her. She needed to bring her spirits up after the drama earlier. "He doesn't really want to talk to you," she said truthfully.

Carrie finally decided what she wanted and the waiter came over again. "Goat Cheese Salad and then Grilled Branzini," she said.

Luke decided on a Wild mushroom risotto followed by a Grilled Skirt Steak, skipping appetizers. The other three girls ordered and the waiter looked at James.

The host, Luke saw, was frowning over at them still.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:56 am

"I'm sure, why you think he'd rather talk to you? Then again knowing him he probably did really kill himself, I mean he probably got caught this time but he almost did the first time when I broke up with him, no doubt you damaged him to that extent." Rachel said coldly.

James decided on steak as well with mashed potatoes and handed his menu to the waiter, and caught the gaze of the host looking at him and Luke and he nudged his friend, "Um why is the host like crying in our direction?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:04 am

"He probably wants a promotion," Luke suggested.

Sienna nudged James. "So what're you into James, aside from singing?"

Evelyn snorted. "Really, Rachel, if Jake were so damn miserable, I'd know. Unlike you, I see him every single day." Even when I don't want to! she added silently. "If you're thinking he's going to come running back to you, you should have seen him last night."

This was also truthful, if a little skewed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 am

"Hey like I said he's unstable you'll notice that the more he hangs out with you. It doesn't matter I saw him every single day too when we were together, you'll notice he's not all there." Rachel informed Evelyn.

James focused his blue eyes on the pretty brunette, "Basketball, running, um as you saw singing but like I said that almost never happens in public. Hanging out, just having a good time. How about you?" He asked her.

The host walked over interrupting Sienna from speaking yet again, "Excuse me sir, but I did not mean to disturb you but I received a very interesting phone conversation from a Mr. Chanel. I told him we had the pleasure of his entertainers, putting on a little show for us at our establishment and he kindly informed us that he couldn't have arranged that since he is out of the country. "

James taking a sip from his water at the time the host said this, choked and looked to Lucas as he coughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 am

Luke swallowed nervously. He flashed a dimpled smile up at the host. "Mr. Chanel knows us. I'm friends with his daughter and she is in town."

Evelyn frowned, wondering why she suddenly felt an urge to strangle this girl. "I never noticed that. Might be him having an allergic reaction to being around you," she said icily. "I see more of him than I want to, believe me. As charming as this is, I have better things to do. I'll let Jake know you called. He's occupied at the moment."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:03 am

"Yeah I'm sure he is, its why you have his phone? He never let that thing out of his damn sight." Rachel asked, curious as to how Evelyn obtained the thing.

James nodded, "Yeah what he said."

The host eyed both of the boys suspciouly and turned to go return to his duties. James sighed in relief and looked at his friend, "Yeah good save."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:06 am

Evelyn paused. "Probably didn't trust you then. Lovely talking to you, Rachel." She ended the call abruptly, and walked back to her table, wondering why the host stood there.

Luke grinned meekly at the host and then looked over when Evelyn sat down. "You can call and ask him. I'm Lucas Farrell."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:22 am

[[FF to the end of the meal]]

The dinner had been really good, despite their portions being super small. Which James never understood about fancy restaurants but whatever, the food was good although he was probably gonna end up getting something from McDonald's later.

Sienna had been right, the meal had been picked up by her dad or her. Whoever had paid. All of them had gotten up and were exiting the restaurant.

"Well that was entertaining." James said stepping outside on to the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:27 am

"Yeah," Carrie chirped, grabbing Evelyn's arm before the redhead took off. Evelyn hadn't said anything apart from a "thank you" to the waiter throughout the meal.

Carrie glanced up at James. "You guys should come with us to this fair next weekend. It's a Renaissance Fair, with costumes and everything. Pretty fun."

"I'm not going," Sienna reminded her. Carrie frowned but glanced back at James and Luke.

Evelyn attempted to free her arm from Carrie's hold. She really had to get home and finish her homework and chores. And get away from James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:38 am

James thought that idea over for a moment. Those type of places had never really ever been his scene.

It did sound luke fun though but at the same time it seemed real dorky.

"Hmm I font know I guess we will have to wait and see." James said shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 am

[[Typos galore. Someone needs sleep. XD]]

"They have swordfights," Carrie added. Luke perked up at this. "And a mud-slinging booth where a guy insults you and you fling mudballs at him."

"Carrie, I have to go," Evelyn said, tired of standing there. "I have a shitload of homework and chores."

"We're going the same way," Carrie reminded her.

"Well let's go then," Evelyn muttered.

"Hang on. Yeah, let me know." She glanced at James again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:16 pm

"Yeah sure we'll let you know." James said nodding, and then glancing at Evelyn who just seemed like she was dying to leave. Although he could understand he felt real uncomfortable too.

He wondered if he should talk to her, or maybe wait for another time when she didn't seem so... frazzled?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Carrie grinned. "Okay, we'll see you guys later. I think we go the opposite way."

"We can head for the same subway stop," Luke suggested, already moving down the sidewalk. Carrie nodded and they all headed after him.

Evelyn slowed down just a bit when Jake's phone began to vibrate. She had it in her bag this time, seeing as he wasn't exactly going to come swooping out of nowhere to take it away. She pulled open her bag and glanced at the screen of the BB. Some random person, probably a friend of Jake's, was calling. Evelyn figured she'd let it to go voicemail, in case hitting Ignore/Busy offended whoever was on the line.

She put it back in her bag and resumed her pace behind Carrie, who was talking to the redhead on her other side.

Luke slowed so he was walking beside James, and nudged him meaningfully, eyebrows raised.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm

James looked up at Luke and took a deep breath and picked up his pace to walk next to Evelyn, he looked at her and his breath hitched for a moment but decided he'd start this off normal, "Hey Ev."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Sienna, Luke noted, looked kind of sour when James moved to walk on the other side of the pavement to talk to Evelyn, who had fallen behind the group to answer a phone call.

Evelyn glanced up, felt her stomach do a sickening backflip of sorts and managed to say nonchalantly, "Yes?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 pm

James was a bit shocked at her casual tone, but at least it meant that she wasn't ready to bite his head off which would be good if they were trying to be civil, he figured no need to beat around the bush, "Listen I read your message and stuff and I know I sound like a broken record... but if you do want to fix things or be civil... I'm willing to listen to what you have to say."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:04 pm

She glanced down at her feet and then lifted her chin up to shoot him a mildly surprised look. "Now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

"Well whenever, I just wanted to let you know that I figured we could try this whole talking thing again." James said shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket and looking forward, all of this was just so awkward and he hated that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next