New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 37 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:08 am

Evelyn tried to imagine Rose ever using brass knuckles on anyone - and failed. "Oh yeah, I can see you using them," she said with a grin. She momentarily thought of Seth and her grin widened.

After Alexis returned, they finished dinner quickly and went on to the more entertaining aspect of the day.

Evelyn got the girls to help clear off the table and then they all sat down in the living room with their gifts.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:58 am

A few hours later, the boys had left, the food was put away and Ashlee had conked out during a cheesy Christmas movie. Evelyn didn't blame her - she was yawning herself.

She, Rose and Alexis sat in the living room amidst their gifts. Evelyn was reading a long letter her aunt had attached to her Christmas card updating her on the happenings back in Seattle.

For a moment, Evelyn wished so much that she was back there with her cousins and best friends. But sulking had never been her forte so she simply put the card away and returned to unwrapping her gifts.

It occurred to her she hadn't given Lola a gift. Jake aside, Evelyn genuinely liked her no-nonsense personality. She'd completely forgotten in her hassle. Damn it!

She'd have to get something and give it to Lola later. She didn't know where the girl lived - and like hell she was asking Jake. Or Seth.

Alexis had given her a gift set from Bath&Body works. Evelyn flashed her a grin. She loved fancy bath stuff.

Luke's present was another cool one. A custom-design iPhone case with picture options.

James' present, Evelyn stopped at. A pretty charm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]with cross charms? She didn't know if she should laugh or be horrified. She cracked a grin and made a mental note to strangle James later. She of all people felt weird wearing anything with a cross. Particularly since the last time she'd worn crosses had been when she and Alexis had done their skank routine in September.

Nova waddled over to her and whined. She reached over and readjusted his puppy hat so it didn't sit over his left eye. Evelyn grinned and took a picture of his disgruntled face. She put her phone down and resumed opening gifts.

Rose's present seemed at first to be a cute acorn necklace. Till Evelyn realized the bottom came off - to reveal an adorable squirrel. She laughed and leaned over to hug Rose tightly. "Thank you! This is so cute!" She tugged the necklace on over her head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:26 am

Alexis played with her new bracelet from Rosemary as she leaned back in her seat on the couch, watching Rose and Evelyn and let out a quiet breath while lowering her eyes and glancing away as she reached to mess with the guitar pick Connor had gotten her, which was safe in her pocket.

Rosemary giggled some and hugged her back tight. "It just kinda screamed you, it's a pretty bronzey color AND cute." Rosemary grinned and reached down, looking over the bracelet that Evelyn had given her and the cute two-fingered ring with roses between the fingers.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:38 am

"Why, merci," Evelyn joked, elbowing her as she gathered up wrapping paper. She grinned and turned to Alexis. "I see Luke got you a practical gift. I doubt you can break this alarm." She could clearly recall a sleepy Alexis flinging her alarm clock across the room. Often.

Nova gave a quiet snuffle and waddled over to Alexis, cocking an ear up at her, brown eyes wide. Evelyn glanced at him and then at Alexis. She didn't need Nova to tell her Alexis was still somewhat unhappy.

Why, she wasn't sure. Homesickness only?

Evelyn's mind flew to the Vegas trip and she gnawed her lip. Half of her wanted to drag Alexis along, stuff her in a suitcase maybe. Since Ash was coming, it was no longer a broken-hearted girl trip. But Alexis always seemed to give off negative vibes. With a pang, Evelyn remembered their first weeks in NYC. Alexis had been so different then. Even after the Brett incident.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:51 am

Alexis bit at her upper lip and reached down, picking up Nova and kissed his snout, scratching under his collar. "Hey boy."She said quietly. "Er I mean, Hola Nova."

Rosemary watched Alexis a little and frowned. Sure, she felt worriedd but she didn't really think anything about it, Alexis had plenty of friends in class right? And she had guys begging to be with her because..well she didn't know why, other then Alexis was "hot". Rosemary shrugged some and went back to playing with her jewelry.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:55 am

Evelyn exchanged a glance with Rose and then got to her feet.

She felt a pang when she looked at Alexis and Nova, for some reason. She wasn't sure why. She brushed it off and headed to her room. Ashlee was passed out on her bed so Evelyn waited a moment.

She poked her head out into the hallway and called toward the living room. "Hey, Rose? Can you bring me the bracelet James got me? I want to see if it works with anything else I have."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:02 am

Rosemary glanced up and nodded, standing up as she grabbed the bracelet and headed over to her. "Here ya go."

Alexis nuzzled Nova gently before making a face. She felt like that old lady that lived in some stupid house with just herself and her dog. And that loneliness, sudden pathetic feeling and her homesickness, just made her want to burst into tears and she hated that.

She shook her head and laid down with Nova instead.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 am

Evelyn grabbed Rose's hand instead of the bracelet, and yanked her into her room, closing the door. She turned to Rose and then blurted out, "We should take Lex with us. To Vegas." She kept her voice down. "I just....she looks so miserable all the time."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:07 am

"Aw- no, c'mon." Rosemary whined slightly but quietly, pursing her lips as she looked at Evelyn. "First it was me and you, then me, you, and Ashlee, no more... Alexis is my best friend and all but she has other friends she can hang with on New Years and admittedly, she can be a downer." she said lowly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 am

"Is she, though?" Evelyn asked quietly, hands clenched together worriedly. "Partying with someone? I mean, it's just...I was just remembering how she used to be our first few weeks here. She's just homesick right now. Maybe Vegas will cheer her up?"

She knew Rose had a point though. Alexis had a tendency to trample on people's parades. But Evelyn knew she'd feel horribly guilty the whole time if she left Alexis behind knowing she wasn't going to do anything on New Year's. Sure, they were hardly friends anymore but whose fault was that? Both of them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 pm

"Evelyn, I know she's my best friend and I care for her a lot but, I honestly don't want her to come..." Rosemary admitted, keeping her voice soft so no one would hear her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Evelyn hesitated, half-wondering if this was even about Alexis' attitude anymore. "Is....is this about, um...does this even have to do with her attitude?" she asked softly, glancing at the sleeping Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:07 pm

"..Yes?" Rosemary said skeptically. It... it was, right? She frowned, crossing her arms.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 pm

"Okay," Evelyn replied uncertainly, not wanting to know whatever the hell was going on with them. She fidgeted. "All right, I guess then.....but, uh, I - I mean...how do I tell her that, uh, we're going? It'd be different if it was just me and Ashlee but....now it's kind of like, you, me, Ash and NOT her."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 pm

"Just uh- mention you need her to take care of Nova for a while and that you're going somewhere with friends?" Rosemary said, biting at her bottom lip.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm

"I'm taking Nova," Evelyn said firmly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:22 pm

"Okay okay, geez!" Rosemary put her hands up in defense.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm

"But this is just going to..." Evelyn paused. Why was she pushing so hard for Alexis to come with them when most likely she didn't want to?

God damn you, conscience. She probably had the most guilty conscience this side of the Hudson.

She expelled a breath. Alexis had seemed really aloof lately. Then again, she often was. Evelyn ran a hand through her hair, tugging out the pins holding her chignon up. "Okay so...no Alexis...she'd probably say no."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Rosemary bit at her bottom lip. "She's ending up like she used to be when we were fifteen and so forth, really anti-social, so..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 pm

"All right," Evelyn relented. It would ruin the whole trip if Rose had to put up with someone she didn't want along. This trip was a break for them both. They NEEDED it to be calm. Evelyn forced a smile up at her. "We'll keep it just us three. Calm and relaxed. Well, as calm as it can be for Vegas."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Rosemary smiled a little and nodded. "A break for once." She agreed. She felt bad for leaving her "best friend" behind, but Alexis was a downer and she just felt frustrated being around her anymore because she felt so awkward, why, she didn't understand.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:58 pm

"We should probably..." Evelyn tilted her head to the living room and stepped out of her room, heading down the hall back to where she'd abandoned her gifts. She knelt and picked them up, carrying them back to her room to put away.

Nova wriggled out of Alexis' grip and padded after Evelyn, making the signature whining yips to announce he needed to be fed. Given his tendency to eat regardless of appetite, Evelyn checked his feeding schedule and then picked him up and carried him to the kitchen to get him a bag of dog food.

Evelyn returned to the living room and hesitated, feeling like she should say something to Alexis, but wasn't sure what so she let it go. Instead, she sat down by Alexis' feet and cracked a small smile. "Homesick?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Rosemary sighed and went back over, sitting down in the one armchair they had and pulled her legs up to tuck by her.

Alexis glanced up and nodded. "Um, yeah." She nodded and licked her lips thoughtfully, before pursing her lips.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:29 pm

[[END DAY - FF to 28th Dec, 2010]]

They had just two days before their trip to Vegas. The girls had commenced packing and Evelyn had yet to tell Alexis they were going.

Evelyn was now seated on her bed, three days after Christmas, grinding her teeth as she rifled through her half-packed suitcase. She adjusted the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she wore over a long pullover tank and wondered if she should go find Alexis right now. Or maybe tell her later?

Nova waddled in and Evelyn forced a smile down at him as she packed his blanket into her suitcase. They were each allowed two pieces on this flight. Evelyn's accessories were taking up mor eroom than she realized.

She wondered if Alexis was even home. Evelyn hadn't seen her roommate since breakfast and it was now late afternoon. She had also not gone to visit Jake in nearly a week. She couldn't care less.

"AND A ONE, AND A TWO AND A TH-!"

"STOP!" Ashton yelled, exasperated. He hadn't been here three hours and already was starting to miss his room back home. He tossed the box of cat food across the room at Seth's face.

"I am TRYING to finish this!" Ashton snapped, waving his textbook at the obnoxious blond standing atop the dining table. Seth smirked at him and leaned over the table's edge, baiting Lucifer to jump. And flip in midair.

Seth had, for some ungodly reason, decided to train Lucifer like his own personal circus freak. Sure, the cat was demonically clever, but Ashton doubted, by the annoyed look in Lucifer's eyes, that he was enjoying this.

After a few more minutes of "GOOD NINJA!" and "FLIP YO' SHIT, CAT!" Ashton had had enough.

He got up, grabbed his discarded winter coat and his keys and wallet, shoved the latter two into his coat pockets and stormed out of the suite with his book.

He needed a damn coffee to soothe his head.

[[Ashton to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Seth had given up on training Lucifer to dougie for the day and the poor traumatized cat was now hiding in Seth's laundry basket in terror.

Seth positioned himself against the wall that was between his suite and Connor's room - and began pounding on the wall with a saucepan. "RISE AND SHINE, BITCH!" The clanging echoes were loud enough to wake up even the people on the other side of Connor's suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next