New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:01 am

"Well, no pressure, it'd be no fun if you kept making me pull over so you could look up a textbook definition or something," Seth said with a grin, reaching over and prodding her cheek gently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 am

Rosemary crinkled her nose. "I wouldn't make you do that anyway," Those words flew out. She dug her nails in more. "Anyway, I should get in before Georgiana falls asleep and forgets to let me in."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:13 am

"Uh, right," Seth said, somewhat flustered. What was wrong with him?! He ran a hand through his hair and swallowed and then abruptly leaned over and kissed Rose on the cheek, not wanting to upset her or, hell, scare her! "Night."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 am

Rosemary flushed. "..Night." She bit her bottom lip, and got out of the car, after pulling the blanket off of her and shut the door, rushing into her apartment building. She gave a glanced over her shoulder to see the car pull back out and head away before letting the door shut behind her. She ignored the shouting from some Hispanic couple on the lower floor as she dashed up the stairs, having already gotten the creeps of being alone in the apartment building at night.

That and the heating was broken in that part of the building so it was FREEZING. She let out a huff of air, cringing as it turned into a white mini-cloud in front of her mouth and practically ran to her apartment door before buzzing the doorbell. "C'mon, Georgiana..."She muttered, her teeth chattering. She really just wanted to go to her room, get in her PJ's, curl up on her bed and watch the goriest movies ever (with ice-cream of course) to get her mind off of this "fluff."

She heard faint stumbling of footsteps and then looked up when she heard the front door creek open, and her heart seized up in fear. Georgiana looked like the monster from under the bed, or from some Frankie nightmare. Her hair in an devilish Afro, her clothes a mess and make up smeared. Rosemary really hoped that was from falling asleep on the couch. She cringed against when she heard someone cough from Georgiana's bedroom and bit hard on her bottom lip, going to the kitchen.

Georgiana muttered something and stumbled back to her room, shutting it and Rosemary let out a breath of relief when she heard the faint click of it locking. Rosemary chewed at her lip as she grabbed the tub of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, a spoon, two bottles of Coke-Cola and went off to her bedroom.

Once she had locked up her room to herself, closed the blinds, grabbed all her zombie, action, sci-fi movies, and changed into her PJ's, she laid down in her bed, putting in From Dusk Till Dawn into her laptop and opened up her tub of ice-cream, glad she had turned off her phone.

She couldn't even began to focus on the opening credits for the movie, because her mind then began it's drifting. Seth's eyes were somewhat.. unique. What with the icy blue on the outer iris and how it got dark blue around the center, and they were pretty smoldering. His dimple was cute too, and of course, that bad boy part of him got her. The racing, the "don't-give-a-fuck-what-I-can-and-can't-say" attitude. Well, sometimes, that part was okay.

What was WRONG with her? She was getting those flutters in her stomach at the thought of that damn dimple and his blue eyes. And his smile. And the uniqueness of his hair color. It was like Draco Malfoy. She smirked, amused, with that thought for a moment before the smirk turned downward into a frown. Evelyn, and Alexis both warned her not to do this. She knew not to do this. This was fake. She was going to get her heart broken. That was all this was, was a lead up to heartbreak.

But she couldn't deny that part of her that wanted to kiss Seth's cheek in reply to his kiss on hers before she got out of the car. She couldn't deny how she kinda liked the feel of her hand in his. And she definitely couldn't deny how that was one of her best nights in New York City so far. One of them.

But- she was a user too. She had been using Seth, and there was no way to make up for that. She had to drop him. She had too.

Rosemary flinched at this thought and took a spoonful of ice-cream, flinching in pain this time from the cold hurting her teeth. She could wish at 11:11, on a falling star, anything for it to be someone other then Seth, or for it to be somehow this curse ran off and Seth's more playing the field less. Rosemary gave a scoff at this, rolling her eyes.

She really didn't like when she saw Seth's face drop when she mentioned being busy that next week or more. And she really didn't want to see how he'd react if she dropped him while he was on this stuff... she just... didn't. She was already set up and screwed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:22 am

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

After a few more deadly turns, they reached Rose's apartment building. Seth slammed on the brakes and the Lamb stopped just short of slamming into the side of her building. "Hey, look, record time!" Seth exclaimed, pointing at the car clock."Oh, before you leave." He pulled the box of Godiva out of his jacket and passed it over to her with a dimpled grin. "Don't tell Andre!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 am

Rosemary smirked slightly as she took them. "It's AndreW, dork.." She bit her bottom lip, mentally cringing at the last part. Maybe if she played it meaner. She looked down at the box, running her finger along the print on it, drifting off again.

When he snaps out of this, I don't want his friends to hate him because that sucks, to not know what you've done wrong for your friends to hate you or whatever happens. And what am I waiting for? It's like a really long dream because in the end, he won't care. So what's wrong with me? I SHOULD be able to say this.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 am

"Andre sounds cooler. He should get a name change," Seth said matter-of-factly. He glanced over at Rose. "How about Andrea?" He paused, blinked and then reached over, tipping Rose's chin up with a finger to make her face him. "What's wrong? Andrea not working for you?" he quipped.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:34 am

Rosemary avoided looking in his eyes. "...Seth, look, I-I.." She stammered on her words, and swallowed down hard at the knot in her throat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 am

Seth frowned, moving his hand from her chin to brush aside a strand of hair out of her eyes. "You what?" he asked, curious and concerned now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 am

"...I-it's.." Rosemary licked her lips, wishing he'd stop being so damn affectionate! "O...o..." She closed her eyes tightly. "..thanks for the ride." She said quietly, quite literally hating herself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:47 am

Seth blinked, confused. "Oh...uh, no problem," he said, giving her a gallant smile. "And i"m sorry if I messed up your shoot for you," he added guiltily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 am

Rosemary licked her lips and gave a small smile. "Everything went smooth, Seth, don't worry."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 am

He watched the movement and tried to suppress a sudden urge to lean over and kiss her. That'd be cutting the line though. And he didn't want to scare her or anything!

Seth looked away hastily to avoid doing something dumb, feeling his heartbeat start pounding in his ears - he was not used to thinking about this. When he wanted a girl, he had her. That was it. But not this time.

"I'll walk you up," he said quickly, opening his door and stepping out. He walked to her side and opened hers for her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:05 am

Rosemary bit at her inner cheek and got out, putting the chocolates in her jacket for now and put her hands back in her pockets, stepping aside.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:07 am

Seth led the way upstairs in the elevator. When they reached Rose's apartment, he wondered if she planned to let herself in. He rang the doorbell anyways. "I'll see you around," he said, turning to grin down at her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 am

Georgiana looked up, hearing the doorbell faintly as she headed down the apartment hallway. She had been visiting her friend down the ways, and was coming back to get ready for her "night out", when she spotted Seth and Rosemary. She wanted to tell Rosemary that she borrowed her DSLR for the night, without Rose's permission and then make a run for it but she paused, pulling up the camera and slipped away around the corner just enough so they couldn't see her, focusing on the camera to them.

Rosemary gave Seth a small smile. "Yeah, of course. Um. I'll text you or facebook you or something..." Rosemary waved her hand absently and then waited for a moment to listen for foot steps. "I guess Georgiana left." She sighed quietly and went to grab her keys from her coat pocket. Once she did, she unlocked the door and turned back to look at him to say bye. "Well. Um. See you later."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 am

Seth responded by slipping his arms around her and lifting her in an airborne bear hug. He set her back on her feet, hugged her an extra few seconds and then let go, flashing a grin. "All right." She wore really nice perfume, he noticed dazedly. And she felt so soft, no, fragile, and tiny in his arms, like she'd snap in half if he held her too hard! Compared to the huge-fake-boobed bimbos who usually ended up on his lap, this was a shock. He'd almost held onto Rose for a whole few minutes but had restrained himself.

Seth flashed her a slightly weak smile and turned away, heading right past Georgianna without even seeing her as he rounded the corner to the elevators.

[[Seth to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 am

Rosemary gripped onto the doorway, feeling light headed for reasons she didn't really understand, but she did know that it was foolishly cliche. She blinked, staring after Seth, remembering herself hesitatingly hugging him back. Why? That could have been a good moment too- to tell him to not do that. Be a bitch. BE. ALEXIS.

Her head jerked up when she heard an tsking noise.

"Someone's got it baaaad and I can't choose if it's you or him, honey." Georgiana nodded a hand on her hip and holding the DSLR in her other as she strutted down the hallway to the door. "But I think you're gonna be wanting some pictures on your camera, but I really need it tonight. I've gotta go get ready for a party tonight, so." Georgiana flashed her a impish smile and slid into the apartment by her, going off to her room.

Rosemary took a deep breath, staring at the camera and stepped back, shutting the door behind her as she gripped onto the camera tightly, staring at the door. She waited a minute before the fluttered in her stomach, and head, went away before going to her bedroom in a rush. I'm screwed, I'm screwed, I AM SO SCREWED. She slammed her bedroom door behind her and locked it before going over and set the camera down on the night stand and then her chocolates too. She started to pace in her room, thinking furiously.

I can't say two simple words. It's. Over. JUST TWO FUCKING WORDS! I could say it to Connor REAL easily and if Seth was normal, I'd be able to say it to him! So what's wrong now!

Rosemary threw off her jacket as she paced and decided- she really needed to get her mind off of this, before she went nuts, because she had to admit it. She was crushing on this Seth and she knew it was like a masochist-case because she was planning her own heartache if she didn't end it soon. She grabbed her laptop and quickly turned it on, watching the start up screen and paused when she remembered what Georgiana had said, hesitatingly grabbing her camera and started to cook through them, feeling her cheeks heat up. She had taken several pictures of her and Seth hugging, but there was one she actually really liked...

She bit at her bottom lip and took out the SD card before putting it into her computer and loaded up photoshop. This could take her mind of it- you know, even though it was actually her and Seth in the damn picture. She'd kill Georgiana later.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:00 am

[[From hospital]]

Seth had spent about an horu getting the things he'd need for Rose's place. Then another hour assembling them. He texted Rose as he drove to her place, ignoring the police care nearby, and let her know he'd be at her place n an hour.

Which was a lie since he was almost on her block. But he'd needed time.

Seth parked his car on the side of the building where he remembered Rose's room window was. After a bit of rechecking the layout of hr building with his mind, he figured out the right side.

Then he set to work.

From his trunk, he grabbed a bunch of helium balloons in bright red to stand out against, well, anything they'd float in front of. He grabbed a thick Sharpie and a notepad and tape and then closed the trunk and perched himself back in the driver's seat of the Lamb, ignorant of the onlookers ogling the car.

On each of the balloons, he taped a piece of notepaper firmly and then wrote with thick marker,

WILL YOU GO TO THE FORMAL WITH ME?

Then he tied long lengths of ribbon to the end of each balloon so he'd be able to hoist them to a high level. Then he reached toward the passenger seat and picked up his latest item, a pack of mini lights. He taped one light to the bottom of each balloon so that, when lit up, the whole red balloon glowed against the message.

He got out of the car, shivering in the icy air, and then dialed Rose's number, balloons held firmly in one hand as they tried to float away.

It was dark out now. Only six PM and the sky was already dark blue. The balloons would show up nicely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 am

Rosemary reached over, cursing quietly at the fact that she had to get out of her curled up ball of blankets and her cardigan and grabbed up her phone, putting it on speaker. "Hello?" She answered, curling back into the ball with a shiver. The heating STILL wasn't fixed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 am

"Evening, gorgeous!" Seth greeted her, ignoring the wind threatening to ice off his ears. "I need you to pop open your window for a moment."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:22 am

"..B-but it's freezing in here as it is." Rosemary commented before sighing. "Okay, I'm getting up." She frowned, wondering why Seth wanted for her to open her window, and was a little afraid. She got up, keeping her felt-blanket around her at least, which was okay with her cardigan for maybe ten seconds as she went over to her window quickly, unlocking it and then pushed it open, peering out.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 am

Seth spotted the familiar red mane, felt his heartbeat pick up in response and hollered, "FAIR PERSEPHONE! I COME BEARING A SIMPLE REQUEST!"

He let go of the ribbons a little so the helium balloons floated up, up, up to hover outside Rose's window, flashing their identical message and lights. He controlled their position with the ribbons in his fingers and maneuvered them close to her so she'd notice the twinkling lights floating in the air.

Seth widened his blue eyes up at her imploringly. "SAY YES FOR THINE LOVE IS ALL THAT KEEPS THIS MANIAC HEART ALIVE!" he exclaimed overdramatically, grinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 am

Rosemary's green eyes widened as she looked at the red balloons and red the notes, her face suddenly not freezing anymore as she flamed up in a blush, and felt a smile tug at her mouth, before letting it show. "Wow.." She muttered quietly, managing to reach over and set her phone down on the before looking down at him. "Yes!" She called, grinning widely.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 am

Seth felt his grin widen and flashed her a thumbs up in response and then sneezed.

The balloons slipped from his grasp. He watched wide-eyed as they floated up past Rose, their ribbons trailing near her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next