New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Evelyn cleared her throat, seriously hoping Seth wasn't about to cause a rift between Alexis and Rose (without even being here!).

"Yeah, that sounds perfect," she said hurriedly, walking over to Alexis and yanking on her arm. Fortunately Nova, who was in the other room sniffing curiously at Georgiana's hand, barked. "Lex, let's go check on Nova, right?" Evelyn said abruptly, dragging her roomie away before Alexis could say anything.

They exited Rose's room and Evelyn dragged Alexis down to Georgiana's, where Nova bounded into the hall to greet them happily, tail wagging. He stopped a few meters from Evelyn and gave a confused whine, edging toward Alexis instead, slight fear in his big brown eyes.

Evelyn tried hard not to let this bother her as she looked over at her roommate. "She's not stupid, Lex. But she is entitled to enjoy herself. I mean, it's not often you get to go out with a billionaire bachelor."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Georgiana raised her eyebrow as she slightly listened in, always being the one for gossip.

Alexis gritted her teeth. "It's SETH! It wouldn't shock me if he continued with this act even after it wears off just so he could screw her! You cannot tell me she's having TOO much fun with this and is already iffy and ya'll stupid golddigger actions!" She hissed lowly so Rose wouldn't hear.

Rosemary sighed and put up the elegant outfit before going to get changed quickly before the girls came back in.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 am

"I don't think Seth could ever fake this nice," Evelyn said reasonably. Sure, he was charming, but that boy had no patience. "He has a kingly mentality. No way would he run to answer Rose's beck and call just to screw her - he has tons of girls willing to sleep with him and you know he and Connor stay away from virgins."

Nova waddled behind Alexis and huddled there, sending out small whines every now and then.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 am

"And what if she ends up REALLY liking him?" Alexis narrowed her eyes, reaching down and scooped up Nova, glad she was used to heavier dogs because Nova was getting HEAVY.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 am

Evelyn bit her lip, not liking the sudden thought that hit her just then. She narrowed her eyes at Alexis.

"You're not jealous, are you?" she asked quietly. ""Of, um...Rose dating Seth."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:30 am

Alexis felt anger boil in the pit of her stomach. "Are you fucking STUPID?!" She said, her voice coated with ice.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am

"You're overreacting," Evelyn said with a shrug. "You've spent way more time with Seth than she has. But you should know she's going to see through his sickly sweet act. It's just not normal, the way he's acting. Rose might be softening but it's more her guilt speaking than because she's an idiot."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 am

"Like you haven't been there before." Alexis straightened up, gritting her teeth. "Forget it- I'm going back to the Dorms, I have to study."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 am

Evelyn threw up her hands, annoyed because Alexis was right.

God damn it. But she'd warned Rose - one time too many. And surely Seth was starting to get annoying, right? A completely servile boyfriend couldn't be fun. Evelyn prayed Rose would start to get annoyed soon.

Evelyn sighed and they returned to Rose's room in silence to get their bags. Evelyn clipped on Nova's leash. She turned to Rose and cracked a faint smile so she wouldn't tell anything was amiss. "You look pretty!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 am

Alexis shot Rose a tight smile.

Rosemary gave her a wary smile. "Thanks, Ev." She said, fixing the top more before turning to look at them. "Thanks for your help too."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 am

Before this got painfully awkward, Evelyn flashed Rose a smile, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "All right, we gotta head back. Exams and stuff. But you have to tell us how Seth is on a date!" she said with some forced cheeriness.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:30 am

Alexis nodded weakly and waved to Rosemary before leaving the apartment, waving bye to Georgiana.

"Um- Yeah, I will." Rosemary shrugged. "It's just a date with some dude on a curse anyway. Not like it's movie, dinner and sex or something."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:43 am

Evelyn stifled a sudden grin. "I think that's more REAL-Seth's forte," she said. "You better be careful, Rose. Seth has new definitions for heavy petting."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:59 am

"Oh please- Don't worry, I'll think like you, a cherry of steal that not even the hulk's dick could break." Rosemary snorted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 am

Evelyn felt her face flare red. Oh, great, more virgin jokes. They seemed to be coming from everyone these days, heck, even Ashlee! "Ironic to hear a virgin joke from you," she pointed out suddenly, frowning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 am

"Virgin." Rosemary scoffed before pausing and gripped onto the jacket as she pulled it on and slowly turned to look at Evelyn. "..So?"She said hastily.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 am

"Nothing," Evelyn said slowly, turning to go with a frown. "It was just odd, is all. Anyways, good luck," she added, heading out with an uneasy Nova.

She caught up with Alexis in the lobby of the building.

[[Evelyn and Alexis to Dorms]]

After about a half hour, a silver Lamborghini came screeching down the street, almost jumped the curb and screeched to a halt with a roar of its engine. Seth bounded out, clicked the lock on the remote as he rounded the car and headed up to Rose's apartment.

He rang the doorbell, fiddling nervously with the yellow tulip/bronze chrysanthemum/apple blossom bouquet in his hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 am

Rosemary looked up, lacing up her boots quickly and pulled on her peacoat before heading out of her room and to the door, taking a deep breath. What was wrong with her? It's Seth. She rolled her eyes and pulled on a smile before opening the door. "Hi-" She paused, seeing the bouquet.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:31 am

"'Sup?" Seth said cheerfully, dimpled smile widening when he took her in, and then noticed her attention drawn to the flowers in his hands. He held them out to her. "A special bouquet with a special message."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 am

"They're beautiful- A special message?" Rosemary questioned, not knowing at all what he meant and took them, running her fingers over the petals gently with a warm smile before smelling them.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 am

"Yeah, see," Seth said, pleased at her reaction. He pointed at the bronze chrysanthemums. "For an exciting day you're not gonna forget." He pointed at the bright apple blossom flowers. "For a promise that you won't regret today." He paused slightly as he came to the yellow tulips.

Again, that weird blockage came to his mind. He shook his head slightly and snapped out of it, lifting his eyes from the flowers to Rose, smiling affectionately. "And that, to signify what I feel is genuine."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:45 am

Rosemary felt her cheeks flame up and her stomach rock bottomed faster then she could even react. She swallowed the knot in her throat and managed to smile back at Seth. "..Seth.. that's...that's really really sweet." Her voice was honest, because it really was.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 am

Seth decided he liked seeing her blush: she looked beautiful! "Oh, c'mon," he said, remembering the dangers of his Lamb being towed (or stolen!). "You'll love I got planned." He stepped back and offered her his arm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:16 am

"Mmm, let me put these in a vase and in my room real quick?" Rosemary asked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:19 am

He nodded and leaned back against the hallway wall to wait. He'd noticed she'd dressed warm for this and that was necessary where they were headed. He was just in a blue button-down, meticulously pressed, and dark jeans himself, a leather jacket over it; nothing fancy.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next