New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:22 am

Rosemary went to the kitchen of the apartment and put the flowers down the cabinet, leaning down and searched through the lower cabinets before pulling out a vase and went over, filling it up with water. She bit at her inner cheek, worried. He kept doing things like this and... She quickly shook off that thought and went over, unwrapping the flowers from their paper and put them in the vase gently, smiling as she adjusted them before going to take them to her desk in her room. Once done, she went back out and to Seth. "All done."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Rose's & Creepy Roomie's Apartment

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:26 am

"Sweet," he replied, taking her hand and only waiting for her to lock the door before tugging her excitedly down the hall.

He reached the corner and paused, peering around it carefully. No Grandma Hood. Perfect. Seth tugged Rose to the elevators gratefully. "You have odd neighbours, by the way," he informed her. "And I somehow doubt yelling heathen at Georgiana is correct. I'm probably more likely to go to hell than uh....he is," he finished, somewhat confused as they went down in the elevator.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:28 am

"She," Rosemary corrected with a small smile. "Is actually kinda cool once you get passed the divaness and get to know her." Rosemary nodded, managing to keep up with Seth. Geez, he was like a little kid on christmas.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:33 am

Seth opened his mouth to air his views on Georgiana's divaness and then decided he didn't want to upset Rose. Not today! "I'm sure she is," he agreed, shuddering a little when he remembered his last visit.

They crossed the lobby and Seth was relieved to see his Lamb outside, unharmed but drawing a llot of attention, particularly from many teenage boys. He stepped around them, unfazed, and clicked the lock. The Lamb responded with its familiar soft clicks and flashing lights and Seth grinned fondly, holding open the passenger seat door for Rose. "My lady!" he said jokingly. "Your 21st century chariot awaits."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:41 am

Rosemary let a giggle slip and bit at her bottom lip with a grin as she got in the car. "Thank you, my knight." She teased, telling herself fuck it, enjoy this and relax. Stop being on guard so much for just one night.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:46 am

"Hey, it aint no magic carpet," Seth said, as he slid into the passenger seat after shutting her door. He closed his and started the car. It purred to life and the radio came on.

"But it does tend to have a certain personality --"

"Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn...
" issued from the stereo.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 am

Rosemary quickly turned off the radio, and muttered something under her breath. Guard up- she got it, fucking gods.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:56 am

Seth pulled a face. "Miley Cyrus ain't my thing either," he said, relieved. He pulled the car into the street again and they headed toward Rockefeller. He grinned over at Rose. "But yeah, think of Bumblbee in the first Transformer movie. When he's the kid's car."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 am

"Yeah?" Rosemary smirked, looking over at him after buckling. "Only prettier, right?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 am

"Nu uh," Seth disagreed, moving one hand from the wheel to pat the dashboard affectionately. "This beats any pageant queen or hot female I've ever seen!" He paused and threw her a wink. "Well, most."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 am

Rosemary felt her cheeks warm up a little and she gave a small smile, cursing herself in her head. She hated him, the real him, and the real him hated her, she reminded herself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Seth looked ahead when they emerged onto the street near Rockefeller Plaza. He cursed softly. Weekend night - the area was crowded, particularly with damn jaywalkers!

He saw a bit of road ahead and slammed his foot on the accelerator. The Lamb's engine turned from a purr to a roar as Seth guided it onto the tiny space between two cars and then slipped the Lam between two more with reckless precision so they managed to get through a set of traffic lights before they turned red.

"Yes!" Seth whooped, punching the air and then flashing a mocking girn at the guy in the car next to his, as the Lamb picked up speed and over took it. The guy narrowed his eyes. He was, Seth realized, in a Viper.

This would be interesting.

Seth momentarily forgot he had a date in the passenger seat. Because Viper dude flipped him off as he flew past the Lamb, which was caught in traffic. Seth took the signal, knowing what that meant.

"Would it bother you very much," he began courteously, hitting the gas and swerving violently around a bus onto the u-turn lane as he caught up with Viper dude, "if I kicked this slithery viper guy's ass first?"

He veered out of the u-turn lane, forcing his way back into mainstream traffic, and cutting off the idiot Viper driver. The guy's face darkened.

Seth merged his car into the lane ahead of the Viper and paused to hit the button panel next to him to roll down Rose's window right when he passed the other car.

Seth leaned around Rose and hollered, "BOO YAH, BITCH!" out the window, and then sat back, hitting the window button on his control panel as they sped toward Rockefeller Plaza again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Surprisingly, it didn't faze Rosemary much. It was something that her and Alexis had fought a lot about back in Miami, but Rosemary had been in a lot of street races, with her older brother and cousin. She smirked slightly to herself. "I wish I could race again." She blurted, before blinking when she realized finally where they were going and looked at Seth. "Er- are we going to the Rockefeller?" She asked.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 am

Seth had internally cringed for a second, remembering Rose sitting next to him, but now shot her a bewildered look. "You race too, huh?" he asked, astounded. She somehow didn't seem much like a racer-type. "And yep, I figure you haven't seen New York 'till you've experienced the wonders of a multipurpose ice rink!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 am

"Yeah, a lot in Miami with my older brother and cousin. Don't mention it around Alexis, it'll give her more reason to snap your neck." Rosemary chuckled slightly, and then smiled excitedly as she looked towards the Rockefeller.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 am

"Oh, yeah, speaking of, I haven't seen Alexis in a while. I mean, i see her in the hall but she's always looking around corners like she's being stalked by an assassin or something, and then runs off real quick," he replied, pursing his lips and momentarily losing his cheerful grin as he thought back to the last time he'd seen Rose's best friend.

Seth tapped his fingers on the wheel in thought, trying to assess the weird nagging in his memory. There was something else related to Alexis....what was it? He was starting to feel that weird block again, but this time, it was hiding something as opposed to stopping him from saying it.

He drove around the Plaza to the parking lot across the street.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 am

"James is.. being weird lately." Rosemary shrugged, and bit at her bottom lip. "Nothing too unusual for her." She waved her hand in dismissal and unbuckled.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:29 am

[[To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:17 am

[[From McDonald's & Rockefeller. @_@]]

Rosemary cringed, because Evelyn was right. Dead right. She swallowed and glanced back at Seth, biting hard at her bottom lip.

yeah.. I know..
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:23 am

"You've been looking panicky all the way home," Seth noted with a frown as he parked the car at the front of her building.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:25 am

"Seth.. I.." Rosemary began and started to chicken out, sitting up straight and turned to look at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 am

Seth tilted his head, shifting a little in his seat to give her his undivided attention. "What's wrong?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:45 am

Rosemary opened her mouth and then clamped it shut with a frustrated huff. "I..I'm gonna be busy this next week with um.. exams and modeling, so I don't know if I'll have much time.."she trailed off, wondering where she was going with this.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 am

"Ahh," Seth's face fell and he hitched it up hastily. "Um, yeah, that's understandable! Whatever time works for you, just let me know," he said, flashing her a dimpled grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 am

Rosemary cringed mentally when she saw his face fall. "But um- I'm sure I can fit some time in." She said hastily and then dug her nails into her own palm, in anger at herself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next