New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Oooh in that nice car I've heard about. Are you sure you wanna get divorced, we look good together ;D. Me and your car that is Cool

Ashlee texted Seth back stifling a grin, then caught Evelyn's defensive tone, "Well gee its just you didn't sound very annoyed about the matter, its all like "oh no big deal we're married." But you do sound annoyed now, its just you guys are odd is all."

"Um, she sounded okay but I think she's actually really annoyed about it. I don't blame her." Jake told Seth as he took out his textbooks, and old notes so he could start cramming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Seth bit his lip, but he didn't want to take up Jake's studying time. The guy was toast. So Seth pulle d out his phone and replied to Ashlee, an amused grin on his face.

Arent we a lil golddigger? Its cool, my car and hair needed a little black contrast between them. ;D

He then texted Ashton - who was right next door to his room down the hall. Jake needs studying help ASAP. has to take all finals within week else loses scholarship. SOS!

About five seconds later, Ashton burst into Jake's room armed with a mini white-board.. He grinned down at Jake and Seth and waving a white-board marker, announced, "The education cavalry is here! Have no fear, Jake, your stupidity will not get you killed. I promise to prevent you from becoming a subway hobo!"

"Ash, I was drunk," Evelyn said, putting down her fork."I hate the idea of marriages, anyways. I'd have to be piss-drunk to even consider them, which goes to show you I was totally out of it." She didn't add on that Ashlee kkind of had a point. Evelyn's memory was becoming clearer as the hours wore on and now she remembered, well, almost everything.

She kind of wished her first time had actually just been a drunken hookup now, even though that had been the thing killing her most back in Vegas when she'd woken up Saturday morning in Jake's bed. She'd always wanted her first time to be meaningful, not some quick, convenient lay for some drunk jerk. And she'd gotten her wish: from what she could remember, neither she, nor Jake, had been acting very drunk...

And that honestly scared her more than anything else.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Jake's eyes widened at this scene, he knew that Ashton was good at studying, but it was Seth that frightened him. "I actually can see this happening with Seth hanging around here."

"I know you were drunk, and hell I know I was drunk. That's why random parts of the nights are still coming back to me. But I don't know you two seemed a lot more sober than me and Seth." Ashlee said to her, remembering briefly how those two seemed more composed.

Ashlee's phone vibrated again and her lips twitched.

Its okay in case you haven't noticed, I like bright things too. So we were quite the shockingly good looking couple hubby Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Seth wasn't listening because he was busy smirking at his cell phone. It was liek he was fighting a battle with his damn mirror!

Although his reflection was definitely his greatest rival but -

Hey, someone's gotta pull the weight of the uglies round here. ;D Also, how's Red takin the prolonged marriage?

"Relax, bro," Ashton said, sitting down on the bed beside Seth. It was getting a little cramped with Jake and his books in the middle of it so Ashton shoved Seth off and stretched out.

"Fucker!" Seth exclaimed, taking the desk chair.

"I don't get all wild though," Evelyn said, definitely getting slightly panicked now. "And you and Seth are just extreme so Jake and I looked sober by comparison!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Jake laughed grabbing his political theory book, and going over the highlighted sections, "Seth the glare from your hair is making it impossible for me to study." He snorted.

Being beautiful is a lifestyle which I love. Haters can't handle it. Wink, oh yeah I mean she's handling it alright. Kind of annoyed and such but what are you gonna do.

"Yeah but I've heard that Jake gets pretty wild when he's drunk, I haven't seen it. But you told me that night they all got drunk and broke down your door. Plus you've known to get a little crazy yourself. So I don't know I'm just making observation, but maybe you're right." Ashlee shrugged picking up her plate and taking it to the sink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Evelyn wasn't liking where this conversation was going - mostly because it was true, everything Ashlee said.

"Who're you texting so eagerly anyways?" she asked hastily, to change topics.

Damn straight, bitches can suck it. ;D As for what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna pretend Jake was really drunk when he took those vows and not eerily sober.

Seth kicked Jake's leg from his seat. "Hater of the black mop."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Holllaa! Ikr?! Anyway, yeah gonna ignore that too. But can so tell since Ev is being all dodgy about it too since we're talking about it. Dude seriously we should just stay married, us together. We could so make their lives hell Very Happy

"Seth." Ashlee answered, she had nothing to hide. "We're talking about how awesome we both are. Ms. Changes-the-subject." She smiled cheekily.

Jake just stuck his tongue out at Seth and resumed studying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm

As Ashton set about helping Jake, Seth decided to amuse himself on Jake's laptop, and checked his Facebook since he hadn't in a while. "Say, looks like Mrs. Duck forgot to change her name," he said nonchalantly, and then remembered to pull out his phone and answer Ashlee distractedly.

I think Jake's life is a constant tragedy enough. Anymore and he'd be the Bard's biggest star. He's definitely Romeo enough. x__x Wait, she's bein dodgy?

Evelyn snorted a little, amused. "Looks like you found your mirror reflection, Ash." She got up and dumped her food in the trash can in the kitchen, not feeling much of an appetite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

"What can I say the pretty roll together yo." Ashlee grinned, then responded again.

Yeah I questioned her on her intoxication level, seemed like her and Jake were a little too sober for wedding vows if you catch my drift. But I guess the world cannot handle our level of destruction, its probably best we go our separate ways, although I will say the divorce sex wasn't that bad ;D She joked, sending the text.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Tocuhe', Seth replied, flicking a wad of paper at Jake's head.

Evelyn sincerely hoped the divorce went through for Ashlee and Seth, and then headed back to the living room to check on her stuff for school the next day.

[[END SUNDAY]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:53 pm

[[ FF to Friday Evening]]

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Ashlee had spent a good chunk of her day sitting on her laptop sort of laughing with Seth, and the others kind of poking fun at Evelyn's and Jake's relationship but then when she noticed how Evelyn had changed her status and name, alongside with Jake going back to being single although legally they were still married. Showed that they hadn't thought it was as funny as the rest of them were.

Plus Seth had made points about Jake acting all weird since this whole thing started, and Ashlee even noticed how doggy and weird Evelyn was being about this whole situation too. Ashlee had walked out of the elevator and down the hall towards Evelyn's suite, and figured she could at least try and convince Evelyn to go with her to the party where the boys were and maybe get her and Jake to talk.

This whole thing was getting crazy, because even though she wanted a JEv wedding. She noticed that James really didn't seem to care anymore, but it was probably because he was upset over losing over Evelyn and that well.. if Jake and Evelyn wanted to be together that they shouldn't stand in their way or tell them no.

Ashlee arrived at Evelyn's door and knocked on it waiting for her to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm

"Let's move it, girlfriends!" Seth announced to his roommates. He was already dressed in a black zip-up hoodie over a silver-graffitied tank and light jeans. Hi-tops were on hsi feet and hsi favorite pendant chain dangled around his neck.

Ashton glared at the blond standing in the doorway as he slipped on his boots, having just gone with a white tee, black button down over it and dark jeans.. "I wasn't the loser preening himself in the mirror for half an hour."

"Whatever," Seth said vaguely, looking over at Jake and Antonio. "Move, Tigga! Jake, hurry up but don't die walking over here!"

He turned and led the way down to the elevator. Ashton pulled a face and followed.

Evelyn had finished putting her stuff in the laundry basket and was now resettling back into her room with her laptop on her lap. She paused her movie and put the laptop on the mattress, climbing off to go get the door. She was simply dressed in sweats and a tank top (again, the suite was stifling).

Evelyn glared at her window as she passed it. The latch was broken and she hadn't yet called maintenance to fix the thing.

She nudged an excited, yipping Nova out of her way with her leg, shushing him hastily, and then pulled open thedoor a bit to prevent him running out and tackling whoever was...

"Ash?" Evelyn asked confusedly, pulling the door open wider and sticking her foot in front of the pup to stop him running out."Heyy, um, were we supposed to go anywhere?" She took Ashlee in and then grinned. "And we evidently went shopping at the same store. I have boots like that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 pm

Ashlee grinned, "Thanks, I remember seeing you wear them so I had to buy some for myself. Anyhoo I heard about a party happening just off campus and was wondering if you wanted to join me you know? Get dressed up and enjoy a night out, us gals. Kind of put everything behind us?" Ashlee suggested not wasting any time.

Jake wasn't really in the mood to party, he wasn't really too fond of all the ongoing jokes that Seth and Ashlee had going on with his and Evelyn's weird relationship status, and obviously Evelyn had seen all of it and she wasn't thrilled about it either.

He could tell that she was trying to avoid him without a doubt, hence why not seeing her around at all. But still Seth and Ashlee didn't really need to make things more awkward. So maybe the party was something he needed to clear his mind, and just relax for once.

Antonio had come out behind them, following behind Jake who was sort of dragging himself along, "Coming, coming!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Connor was shoved out of the dorm room, a disgruntled Terrence at the door. Connor grinned, flipped him off and then looked over as he heard Seth's (obxiously) loud voice in the hallway and then whistled loudly after Terrence slammed the door, as he was mad at him for taking up the bathroom- and bringing home whores the previous night ... again.

Alexis was sat in her bedroom laid out on her bed with her laptop, the door open as her "therapist" who was a crack-head himself most likely, said it'd be better to keep things open, so she wasn't "in a box" and disclosed from the way things really "worked." But her medication- which was similar to what they gave people Bipolarism, had kept her calm through everything... so far. It apparently was to even out the hormones or whatever that effected her emotions- calmed her nerves so she wouldn't get so angry so quickly. She wasn't bipolar, she just had issues, she got that much. Or..psychopathic- she really didn't know anything so far.

All she knew was that she felt rather tired quicker then usual lately, but a few energy drinks and coffees a day, and she was fine!
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 pm

"'Sup?" Seth greeted Connor, nodding at him and reaching the elevator. He glanced behind him as he hit the call button, noting Jake's unenthusiastic expression, and cringed. He really hoped what he and Ashlee were aiming at wouldn't blow up in all their faces.

The elevator came soon enough and the boys got on, headed down to the lobby. Ashton nudged Jake in hopes of cheering him up. "Did you hear it's one of those neon blacklight parties?"

Evelyn closed the door silently after a moment of struggle with her left hand, and then looked over at Ashlee. "Um..." She paused, torn for a moment. Her mood had been pretty shit this week. Her right hand was useless in class - she'd take the bandaging off next week but for now, she was left-handed and clumsy. A party sounded like a good distraction from the craziness in her head, though. "Sure, sounds fun. Where's it at?" She began walking to her room to get ready.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

"Some place off campus, and get this! Its one of those black light parties? Isn't that sweet? Its at a house, I have the address in my phone." Ashlee told her not getting too much into detail, Ashton had texted her when he found out what kind of party it was.

"Yeah it sounds cool, we had one of them at my high school. It was awesome." Jake said remembering their glow out dance, he had been texting Lola who had asked him for directions she was excited to come.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am

Connor grinned and went over. "Terrence is puh-iiissssed at me." He chuckled, putting his hands in his white hoodie pockets.

Alexis slightly listened into Evelyn and Ashlee's conversation and fidgeted, slowly closing her laptop and shoved it under her pillow, laying her head down.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 am

"Ooh, that sounds fun. I was kind of afraid it'd be one of those stupid drunkfests," Evelyn murmured, relieved. She was now digging through her closet and paused to throw a glance at the wall between her and Alexis' rooms. She'd told Ashlee what Alexis had said when Evelyn returned from
Vegas.

Evelyn lowered her voice. "Should I ask Alexis? It sounds fun."

Seth, Jake, the twins and Connor reached the lobby, where James and Luke were waiting. "Wazzup?" Seth greeted them enthusiastically, clapping James on the shoulder in passing and sort of nudging him along. "Ready to stick out like a glowstick?" Luke, who was wearing a white T-shirt under his leather jacket, looked amused as he got up and followed the boys.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 am

"Alexis? Yeah sure. She sounds like she could use a fun night out." Ashlee didn't mind if Alexis came along.

James had to admit this sounded fun, he was sort of looking forward to a night out since Vegas had been a disaster, "Sounds pretty sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 am

Evelyn stopped searching for an outfit and headed next door to Alexis' room, knocking on the open doorway. "Hey, Alexis?" she asked uncertainly, pretty sure this wouldn't work but she figured it might help Alexis. "Um, there's a blacklight party thingy going on tonight. If you want to come." She wrote down the address on apiece of paper on Alexis' desk and walked back to her room, grabbing a pair of snug leather leggings, a white top (for the blacklight's sake) and hurriedly changing in the bathroom. She came back out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and hastily ran some eyeliner and lipgloss over her lips (since there was a lack of light, she didn't think much makeup was needed). Some mousse in her hair to wave it out down her shoulders, a couple accessories and she was ready to go. She pulled on her boots and checked Nova's feed dish.

"Okay, we're good to go."

Luke had ended up walking on Jake's other side and kind of caught Jake's anti-partying vibe. Odd. Luke nudged the Spaniard. "You all right, dude? Glowsticks not work with your hair or what?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:37 am

"Huh?" Jake said distracted then looked at Luke and gave a small smile, "Yeah was always jealous that my hair won't glow like Seth's under a blacklight. I was just distracted is all." He told him, even though he was sure Luke and everyone else knew why he was acting the way he was.

Ashlee nodded, and the both of them exited the suite heading out of the suite and to the lobby.

[[Evelyn and Ashlee to the Blacklight Party]]

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 am

Ashton caught Luke's eye from Jake's other side and just shrugged. Luke felt kind of bad now, especially since some part of him was still wishing the dumb brunet basketball player walking ahead with Seth would wake up and remember he and Evelyn were supposed to get together already.

"Blacklight parties are cool," Ashton said, as they began crossing campus. "Some places even give you markers and shit to draw on white clothing."

"I know, huh?" Seth exclaimed, turning and walking backward. He smirked. "Plus, I notice lots of girls tend ot show up in white bikinis or equally short clothing at these things."

[[Seth, Jake, James, Luke, Connor and the twins to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 am

Alexis blinked and got up, going over and looked at the piece of paper, unsure. But what the hell? Not like she could do anything else.

She licked her lips and went to get dress, grabbing her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and yanked it on before hesitating and grabbed her phone, calling Rosemary. "He..Hey Rose?" Alexis said, after she answered. "L-Look, Evelyn told me that there's this blacklight party on um," She looked down at the paper and named off the address. "You wanna come?"

Rosemary hesitated before shrugged. "Yeah sure! Sounds good- I'll meet you there, okay?"

Alexis blinked a little. "..Kay. See you there." She said and hung up before going to leave quickly.

[[Alexis to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:56 pm

[[Ashton, Alexis, Luke and Lola from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"We should start taking notes," Ashton said thoughtfully as they reached the lobby doors of their building. Luke held them open and Ashton stepped aside to let the girls through. "Next time Seth, Jake, Evelyn or James do anything characteristic or dramatic, make a note so we can use it in the final script...speaking of, where would we get a scriptwriter?" he wondered, hitting the elevator button as Luke reached them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm

"Hello we live in New York City! Every cafe here is filled with a screen writer hipster type. I'm sure they'll want to once we tell them what we're doing." Lola told Ashton as they walked through the doors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next