New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Blue Flame

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Greenwich - Blue Flame - Page 3 Empty Re: Greenwich - Blue Flame

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

"Sure," Ashton said sympathetically to his brother. He could remember Jake and Evelyn's fights escalating too easily.

Luke exchanged an amused glance with James and kept silent, not daring to intervene.

Seth, however, looked wounded. His blue eyes were wide and he frowned at Jake, who was clearly not interested in the snowball fight. "I'll take it as a no," Seth said sourly. "You in, James? Jesse?"

Ashton failed to stifle his laughter, so he coughed hastily to cover it. Luke stifled a snicker.

"I'm not," Evelyn said, keeping her voice calm and quiet as she leaned back against the wall of the cafe because everyone had stopped. She shot Jake a swift glance and then looked away at the street behind him. "Can you drop it, please?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:05 am

"Um I would, if you weren't all trying to ignore me? I mean seriously? What's wrong, did I say something earlier to bother you?" Jake stopped standing in front of her now.

"I'm in." James told Seth, a snowball fight sounded like fun, Jesse nodded in agreement with James.

"Why is it that I never have popcorn when they're fighting?" Ashlee pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 am

"Let's hit up a drive thru Mickey D's on the way home," Seth told Ashton, who nodded. "The one right down the street from here, and then double back to campus."

"Gotcha," Ashton said. "Whoever's riding with me, let's go."

Seth indicated to Jesse and they both headed across the street to his GTR. Ashton led the others round the side of the cafe to his car. Evelyn blew out a breath adn followed, stepping around Jake. "Ask your anti-feminist smartmouth," she said in passing, and then stayed by Ashlee's side.

Ashton unlocked the doors of his ride and sat down. Luke cringed. "Wait, um, how many people are going in this?" he demanded. "There's SIX of us!"

"We'll just have to fit in then," Ashton said simply. "Unless you'd rather witness the argument of the millennium."

Luke dove into the backseat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 am

"What?" Jake had no idea what she was talking about, and then it hit him as he walked after her.

"Are you kidding me? When I said that I was joking!" Jake said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 am

"Everyone, get in," Ashton called, and then wondered how this would work. James, Tony and Luke were in the backseat. This left Ashlee and Lola. "Um...Ashlee or Lola, one of you will have to sit on someone's lap," he commented, wincing as he looekd into the backseat.

Luke had his guitar with him, and he shrugged apologetically. It lay in front of him so he was out of the question as a potential seat.

Evelyn, meanwhile, was leaning against the passenger side door of Jake's Mustang, watching him impassively. "Oh, that was hilarious, I really like it when a guy mocks feminism," she said quietly, scuffing one boot against the dirty snow below. "Can you unlock your car already? It's cold."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 am

"I wasn't mocking it! I was just making fun of you! If that makes any sense." Jake told her, unlocking the doors to his car.

"I'll go in the back Ashlee, you already had to sit in the back on the way here." Lola offered.

"Thanks." Ashlee smiled climbing into the front.

"Come here and sit on big daddy." Antonio said patting his lap.

Lola rolled her eyes and yanked Antonio's nose, and instead sat on James' lap.

"OWW!!" Antonio hollered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 am

"You were making fun of my feminist trait," Evelyn snapped finally, and pulled open the passenger side door, sitting inside and pulling the door closed irritably. She belted herself in and wrapped her arms around her bag.

Ashton groaned, making a note to punch Seth later for corrupting his brother. "Everyone comfy? Good."

He reversed out of the parking spot and glanced at Jake's car as they passed. Evelyn was just getting in. "I think they've resolved it," Ashton muttered, turning out of the lot and back onto the main street toward McDonald's.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 am

Jake groaned getting in his car and slamming his door. He started his engine and pulled out behind Ashton, "Come on. I know you're a feminist and stuff but I feel like a major douche if I don't offer to pay for my girlfriend. I'm sorry if I offended you that wasn't my intention."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

"It wasn't the fact that you offered to pay," Evelyn said, reverting back to her quiet tone as she looked out her window. "I've let you pay for me before. It was just the fact that you thought my wanting to pay was cause for mocking."

Seth and Jesse had already pulled into the drive-thru and given their orders. After they got them, they drove back toward campus. Ashton pulled into the drive thru. "Everyone, order and just pay me back later," he said.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 pm

[[ Jake, Lola, Ashton, Antonio, Seth, Evelyn, James, Jesse, and Luke to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3