New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 22 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:40 pm

"You were throwing your purse down the hall?" Antonio chuckled, as they all entered the elevator.

Antonio took in Evelyn's appearance, "You look nice." He complimented her.

Jacob had heard the door close to their suite, and finally came out of his room. He had acted like he had left a couple of hours ago, but really was still here. He needed to make them believe he had went somewhere else. Mostly because Jake had a strong feeling that Seth had had someone following him and he needed that guy to be somewhere else.

And since Antonio really wasn't all too good at censoring himself he knew where they were going to be, and where Evelyn was going to be. And a dark club would be pretty easy to corner Evelyn.

Jacob stuck to darker clothing so he would blend in more, make it harder for him to be seen. He turned the lights off and climbed out the window closing his door again and locking it before heading for the club.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm

"Thanks," she replied, slinging her bag over her shoulder and turning to examine the trio. "Oh wow, you guys actually cleaned up well."

"Please, I'm always this fabulous," Seth informed her, leaning back against the wall. His eyes seemed to flash for a second almost cunningly and Evelyn lifted an eyebrow.

Seth grinned, mind working furiously. He'd been fairly aggravated at Jake. And here was his revenge scheme unfolding before his eyes. He hadn't even had to do anything either!

He hadn't just teased Antonio for no reason. He was aware the Italian (along with many other boys) found Jake's ex-girlfriend attractive. And since Evelyn got along really well with Antonio, it just made things way easier.

All Antonio would need was alcohol, and a nudge in the right direction. And Seth figured after what she'd been through, the redhead wouldn't mind a few shots either. He'd just make sure they were real strong shots.

"Seth, what the hell did you do to your arm?" Evelyn asked, eyes widening. "And you're really going clubbing like that?"

"Hey!" Seth exclaimed. "Don't discriminate against the physically disabled! And this si 'cause of Lola anyways! Well, indirectly," he added as Ashton frowned. Seth grinned. "Tigga, stop drooling."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Antonio gaped, looking at Seth. " I am not drooling, and yeah Lola shoved him down the stairs." Antonio blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Evelyn ignored the drooling comment and gaped at Seth. "Lola wouldn't do that! Wait - then again, you're you," she concluded. "I can see why she might."

"Lola did not push him down the stairs!" Ashton argued with his idiot twin. "He was a clumsy moron and fell!"

Seth snorted. "Whatever, but anyways, Tigga, close yo' mouth. This isn't the first time you've seen hot girls in red." He paused. "Then again, it might be." Evelyn's cheeks reddened slightly and she glanced up at the floor panel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Antonio was gonna make a remark back but decided to keep his mouth closed, the elevator doors opened to their arrival in the lobby all of them stepped out and Antonio glanced around the lobby noting Lola hadn't arrived yet.

"Hey where's Lola--"

"Wait! I'm here!" Lola yelled, coming out of the stairwell, her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clicking on the tiled floor. She would have already been downstairs if she didn't have to spend about an hour applying make up. She had to make sure she had covered up her bruise like she had been all week.

The swelling had gone down but there was a large purple-green bruise right underneath her eye and it wasn't something she was exactly fond of showing off. She had even kind of avoided meeting Ashton at his dorm just so she really didn't run into Jake too much. She approached the group. "Sorry guys, I'm here we can go." Lola panted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Evelyn looked around at the boys, a question on the tip of her tongue. Usually, if Lola was going, and all of the boys...where was Jake?

Seth caught her glance. He'd kind of expected her to ask, but he figured he should tell her and Lola they were safe for tonight. "Oh, and Jake's not coming," he announced as if it were a random thought. "He's hitting Vudu with some guys from school."

Evelyn visibly relaxed, and her strained smile became genuine as they headed for Ashton's car. He fumbled in his pocket for his keys, slinging his other arm around Lola in greeting. "Hey, haven't seen you all week." Seth shot Lola a glance - or rather her cheek. It looked clear. Definitely make-up. He was surprised Jake hadn't cracked a bone the way he'd hit her.

"So you ever think about dying the hair, Tony?" Evelyn asked him as they followed behind Ashton and Lola across the quad.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 pm

[[ Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm

[[Everyone from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm

They all arrived to the dorms, Antonio was walking with the boys in front of him while Lola and Evelyn kind of lagged behind.

Lola wondered if Jake had done or said anything to Evelyn while they were at the club, because she wasn't sure just how long Jake had been there and it had been awhile before any of them even noticed that they were together, and since no one knew just how dangerous Jacob had been for awhile except for Seth, and Lola she didn't want Evelyn getting involved, more than she already is since Jake had scared her.

Lola gulped and tapped Evelyn lightly on the shoulder. "Hey Evelyn, can I talk to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Evelyn stopped peering in te shadows near the dorm building and started in surprise, looking down at Lola. "Sure...inside." She cringed as she added that last pat but she somehow didn't want to stand aorund on the deserted quad waiting for Jake to fulfil his threat. Her stomach lurched and she fought off a shudder. She headed behind the boys into the lobby but stopped there. The DOn on duty had wandered off so aside from them, it was deserted.

The boys went into the elevator and Evelyn shook her head at them to indicate they could head up. Seth hesitated for a second, shooting Lola a meaningful glance that, to Evleyn, kind of looked like a "keep eye out" look.

When the elevator doors had closed and the boys gone, she turned to look at Lola, swallowing. She wondered if Lola knew what Evelyn had told Seth. Why else would she want to talk? She idly wondered where Jake was right now. Hopefully already home and behind a locked door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Lola took a deep breath looking up at Evelyn. "Listen I uh... I know this is weird and all. But I saw you and Jake earlier at the club and well I..." She dropped her voice fearful that maybe Jake was lurking around and could hear them.

"Jacob has kind of been out of it lately, and I know you know that. And so does Seth. And I just wanted to make sure you were okay you know?" She said folding her arms across her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:55 pm

a had seen them? Evelyn swallowed, wondering if she'd heard anything he had said. Or had she seen his knife? Her arm began to throb.

She looked up at Lola and for a moment, debated just spilling all. And then she remembered what Jake had said right when he came up to her. He'd broken Seth's arm. Because she'd blabbed?

Evelyn faltered, nausea rising up her stomach. She didn't see the point of dragging Lola down alongside her. Not until she was positive she needed Lola's help. She thought she knew what Jake was now...and it wasn't human.

"No," she said softly, forcing herself to meet Lola's eyes as her arm throbbed away, the toilet paper bandaging no doubt soaked. "I...h-he just said he'd missed me. We talked for a bit -" And he threatened to kill Nova and me a few times. While he screwed me, he said, " - and then he, um, kissed me and left." She felt sick at these euphemistic words. "Why?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:01 pm

"Listen I know this is gonna be weird coming from me, but kind of just stay away from him. Even I haven't really been around him too much lately. And that's saying something because he's like my brother. I mean, Seth has kind of told me that he's been kind of out of it lately and I don't want you getting hurt. Because..." She paused.

Lola had let out a shaky breath reaching into her purse she took out some wipes from her bag and began wiping the make up off from her cheek that had concealed her bruise. She looked up at Evelyn, and for some reason could feel tears in her eyes.

She blinked them back and looked up at her. She was really afraid that Jacob was gonna come any second but she didn't want to hide this from Evelyn she wanted her to be able to protect herself and know that this was kind of warning like Seth's arm, that Jacob could actually do worse and if anything she considered herself really lucky all he had done was hit her.

As horrible as that thought was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 pm

For some reason, Evelyn didn't feel shocked. She'd been trying to work out how Lola had a bruise on her face that Ashton had luckily not oticed because it was on the other side of her face from where he was seated.

But who else would have hit Lola recently? Evelyn opened her mouth to say something, but felt her own eyes start stinging. Oh, this is great.

She swiped her hand across her eyes. "I'm sorry, I...we shouldn't be down here," she said softly, realizing the stupid situation they'd gotten themselves in. If Jake was no longer pretending around either of them, the last thing they should logically do is hang out alone together.

"Jake's not here," Ashton announced to Seth. Seth had just taken off his jacket with some difficulty and was now reslinging his cast back over his head.

"Oh..." Seht pondered this and then poked his head out into the hallway. He didn't see Evelyn.

"Hey...pass me that, would you?" he asked Ashton, gesturing to the umbrella horn by the door. Ashton did and Seth tucked it under his good arm.

He turned and headed down the hall to the elevator. If Lola was talking to Evelyn, he knew what it was about. But it was also incredibly dumb of them. given Jake's whereabouts weren't known.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Lola listened to Evelyn's words and nodded. "You're right we should go--"

"Or you two can both stay here, and compare battle wounds all night? Isn't that precious?" A cold voice cut through the quiet lobby.

Lola's gaze went to the door where she saw Jake standing there and her mouth gaped a bit, she stepped back a bit as Jacob approached them. A dangerous smile slowly creeping onto his face. "Good evening ladies, Red. How's the arm holding up?" Jake asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:23 pm

"It stopped bleeding a while ago." Evelyn kept her voice pleasant as she lied, unwilling to display any more fear than she already had. She didn't step back as Jake drew closer though. There wasn't much point. She'd seen how freakishly fast he moved.

She curled her lips into a taunting smile up at him. "How's the burn?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:38 pm

"Not as bad as it will be bad when I'm done with the both of you. Clearly you'd think you'd learned your little lesson from running your mouth. But I guess you've recruited your friend here." Jake cast a glare at Lola, she gulped standing tall.

She saw the burn mark on his chest and raised an eyebrow wondering just how he got it. "I mean well after your little stunt at the club I needed something else to do, to blow off some steam. Yeah... have you ever watched someone burn before. Its fun." Jake said darkly. "But now...here I thought I was done for the night but you've both presented me with such a great opportunity here. I couldn't simply pass it up."

Jacob moved quickly wrapping his arm around Evelyn's throat. He withdrew his knife and flicked the blade open again. Evelyn's blood had dried onto the blade since he hadn't wiped it. "First I'll cut that tongue of yours off, so you can't make anymore sassy remarks."

Lola gasped watching as he brought his knife close to Evelyn's mouth, she wasn't gonna let Jake stand there and cut off Evelyn's tongue! She ran past him and Jacob chuckled. "Looks like your friend got the idea to run."

Lola took a deep breath, taking her shoes off she took a running start towards Jacob and jumped on his back wrapping her legs around his waist covering his eyes with one hand as she reached for his knife.

"AH! Stupid bitch!" Jacob yelled out as he released Evelyn staggering around blindly with Lola struggling and straining, reaching for his knife.

"Evelyn run!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Instead of running, Evelyn unfroze and turned, slamming her cross ring right in the center of Jake's forehead. "Lola, get back!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:33 pm

Jacob let out a low snarl as the flesh on his forehead began to sizzle from the cross ring.

Lola yelped ducking out of Evelyn's way and jumping off of Jacob's back, his knife flew out of his hand, landing on the ground and spinning away she was gonna run and grab it but was too horror stricken by what she saw.

Was Evelyn burning his head?!

Jake's eyes flicked up to black, and he tried to reach for Evelyn's arm to get her cross ring off of his head but instead he fell to his knees groaning. Lola saw the black eyes and gasped, what was wrong with him?! His eyes flicked back to brown and he grabbed Evelyn's arm and twisted it. Stupid girls were not gonna beat him that easily.

Lola ran up wrapping her arms around Jake's neck as tight as she could. "Leave her alone!" Something was really wrong with him she was sure that black eyes thing was a hallucination or something maybe she got whiplash??

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Evelyn gave a whimper, because Jake had grabbed her left arm, the one with the poor bandaging. His twisting seemed to set her wound on fire and she sucked in a breath to hold back any pained winces. Her eyes stung with pain this time, but she reached around wiht her other hand and pulled the cross ring off her left hand, slipping it onto her right.

She reached behind her and touched the ring to Jake's throat, breathing hard to ease teh pain in her arm.

And just then, the elevator doors slid open and Seth emerged.

In about the time it took for him to take in the scene, he was moving, opening his...umbrella? Evleyn squinted dazedly.

EEEEEEERRRRRRRNNNNNHHHHHHHH!

The klaxon sound filled the lobby, no doubt alerting every damn security guard within a mile's radius. Evelyn jerked away from Jake and clamped her hands over her aching ears, groaning.

Seth grinned down at Jake. "Better run, Sally."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Lola let go off Jake, when she covered her ears sliding off his back she crawled away, then standing up to go stand near Seth.

Jake grit his teeth covering his ears from the sound, and glared up at Seth. But he realized he'd have no time to do anything else before security would show up, so he shot them all a vengeful look and got up taking off out the lobby doors so he could climb back up to his room before security questioned him.

He would get them back, but he knew now that Evelyn and Lola knew way too much. At least Evelyn did, since she was warding him off with that damn cross. He needed to regroup and figure things out although now things were gonna get tougher.

Lola watched Jake disappear and uncovered her ears. She looked to Evelyn, "You okay?" She asked. Everything was still freaking her out, how come Evelyn's ring was burning Jake's skin like that? What was going on here?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Before Evelyn could say anything, the stairwell doors burst open and the Don appeared. "What's going - did you just do that?" he demanded of Seth, who widened innocent blue eyes at him as Evelyn got up, one hand around her forearm.

"Nope." He looked around and then at his umbrella. "I just heard that weird-ass sound. Was it a fire alarm beta?"

The Don looked aggravated but stomped back to his desk. Evelyn was already walking silently to the elevator and she, Seth and Lola rode up in silence, Seth grabbing Jake's bloodstained knife and tucking it into his pocket.

"Sleep with your windows locked," Seth muttered, as the lit clanged upward.

"He can break them," Evelyn reminded him, pulling off her jacket. Seth momentarily forgot what he was going to say when his eyes alighted on a bloody clump of tissues on her left arm.

"Ew," he exclaimed and Evelyn stared at him.

"It's just blood, Seth."

Seth made a gagging noise in his throat. "Ugh...still...did he do that?"

Evelyn was peeling back the wet tissue and it tore apart in her hands as she winced. Seth took one look at the sore cut in her arm and gave a girly scream.

"I left Purrell at home!" he cried, ducking behind Lola like Evelyn was about to throw her bloodied tissues at him.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Lola narrowed her eyes, and turned around to smack Seth. "Shut up you're not helping, you prissy bitch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

"It's not a big - " Evelyn began.

"Ow!" Seth exclaimed, rubbing his arm. "Not all of us are okay breathing in germs, butch."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:26 pm

"Shut up. Are you gonna be okay? Did he do that to you in the club?" Lola asked Evelyn, she really didn't have anything but she reached into her purse and pulled out a few tissues handing them to her. "Here at least to stop a little bit of the bleeding until you get back up there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next