New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 29 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:59 pm

"Um...." Ashton paused. He cocked his head and looked a little uncertain. "I don't...know?"

Seth sniggered and the elevator doors slid open. The boys marched across the lobby and onto the quad.

Ashton flipped him off. "I mean, we're um...taking it slow, so I don't know?"

"Are we driving?" Seth asked. "Or, nah, too much hassle parking in Midtown, let's just hit the subway."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Jacob nodded at Ashton and then looked to Seth. "Yes we are taking the subway cause tonight I don't feel like driving any of you bitches home!" Jacob needed to have fun, he was getting sick of this slump he was in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 pm

"Your ass is a bitch," Seth returned intelligently as they headed down to the subway. The caught a train almost instantly, headed northbound.

[[Idiots to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:19 am

[[Seth, Jake, twins, Evelyn and Carrie from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 am

The rest of the trip back was silent, Jake wasn't really feeling as happy or buzzed as he had been earlier after Carrie's remark. Its not like that wasn't true, it was just he knew that he wanted more than just to sleep with Evelyn, and it killed him to know that, that was all ruined now.

And no matter what happened, they could never be together again in the future. So those thoughts just remained as they all entered the elevator and rode it up. The doors opened to the fifth floor and Jake, let Evelyn walk in front of him as they both walked wordlessly to their suites.

Jake reached his suite, sort of fumbling for his key, he pulled it out raising his head up to watch Evelyn walking to her's, he sighed opening the door and walking in. He heard some talking indicating that the guys had gotten back before he did.

Antonio poked his head out of his room, he was changed into his pajama's and he looked at Jake. "Dude where have you been?" He asked him.

Jake just shrugged, walking to go sit down on the couch, as he sat though he felt himself sort of tipping over, and he just lie on the couch silently staring out the window.

Antonio raised an eyebrow and went to his brother and Seth, in Seth's room. "Uh Jake is back and I think someone cut his tongue out cause he's being eerily mute." Antonio informed them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:35 am

Seth just shrugged, kicking Ashton off his computer chair and sitting down in it as he turned on his laptop. "He's probably shitfaced."

Ashton flipped Seth off and walked back to his own room.

Evelyn had managed to stop Nova launching himself at her when she entered the suite. She locked the door and walked over to her dorm room, unlocking that and entering. Tossing bag, coat and Nova onto the bed, she walked to her window and unlocked it, sliding it open to breathe in the cold breeze. She drew up her blinds and then grabbed a nightie and went to the bathroom, slipping out of the leather corset and top and jeans.

She did all of this without a single coherent thought, moving on automatic as she got into bed and turned off her lamp. She didn't know why. Her brain just felt like it had been switched off ever since she had left Central Park.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:13 am

"Or maybe the tongue ate his horse." Antonio snorted, turning to leave Seth's room and going to his own to go to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 am

Seth blinked, certain he wasn't hearing right.

The fuck? He looked up but Antonio had left.

Seth sighed and got up to go check out the mute. He was fairly sure Jake was just relapsing to emo mode again, like he'd been ever since the demon possession.

Seht strolled to the living room and spotted him. He sat down at the arm rest of the single sofa and reached over, prodding Jake's leg. "Yo."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 am

Jake flicked his eyes up and saw Seth. He nodded at him. "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:21 am

Seth, never one to waste time, asked, "Thinking in circles about that again?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:23 am

Jake just nodded, and said. "I don't want to but I can't help it. I know its pissing you off and I'm sorry. I just can't get past it as easily as I would like to... "The most Jake had really said all night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:25 am

"I'm not pissed at you!" Seth clarified. "I'm just...I don't get what the fuck is wrong with that bitch. She knows better than any of us that it wasn't, you know, you doing all the beating up and arm-breaking and shit. So why is she holding it against you?" His eyes narrowed slightly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:27 am

"Seth... I almost raped her." Jake had finally said out loud, his voice almost inaudible. He realized just how horrible it sounded. Rape, it was terrible. He knew he wasn't himself but he couldn't bring himself to forgive it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

Seth was instantly silenced, eyes widening.

So Evelyn hadn't been exaggerating? Not even a little bit? His mouth went dry.

But still!

"Okay, I get that might be taking her time to get over, but it wasn't you, again. She shouldn't be hating you!" he said irritably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 am

Jacob sat up looking at Seth, "It doesn't matter Seth. I was someone she trusted, I mean granted we fought. It doesn't matter that it wasn't me that did it, it was still my body, my face. My voice. It was me. I don't want her to forgive me, I never want her to. Its done with because that isn't something you forgive. I don't care Seth. If she never talks to me or looks at me again..."

Jake paused, he felt weird saying all of this to Seth. He knew Seth wasn't good at this and honestly he even felt like he was annoying himself with all of this. It wouldn't be for too long though, in a couple of weeks school would end and he'd be going home to Brooklyn, and to Spain for the summer.

Once he came back Evelyn would be in another dorm, apartment, wherever. And he wouldn't have a chance to run into her or see her. And that would make things better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 am

"You're not getting it," Seth said impatiently. "It wasn't you, Jake! Dude, c'mon, how about this. Ask yourself if, um, say you were really, really, really, drunk, smashed beyond reason, going only on basic human instinct and Red turned up on your doorway, but said she was only, I don't know, hanging out! She's wearing, um, a leather dominatrix outfit!" Seth tried to work his imagination. "And you're all alone with her, no one home whatsoever. Obviously you're horny when drunk and she flirts with you. You totally wanna fuck her, like any straight male. If she said no, flatly no, to going there, would you ignore it? Honestly speaking."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 am

"If I was that drunk and she said no? I mean...." Jake thought for a moment. He had been pretty drunk at Seth's birthday which this oddly sounded like the same situation. She had wanted to sleep with him but changed her mind. But Jake remembered trying a couple more times, before she firmly said no to him and stopped.

"I don't know Seth, I wouldn't... I mean I wouldn't take advantage of someone like that, and even if I was drunk I wouldn't want to." Jake stopped not exactly sure how to word or say this, but he knew that no meant no. That was all there was to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:57 am

"Why not?" Seth asked aggressively, leaving forward in his seat to fix his icy blue eyes on Jake's. "If you knew on some subconscious level she might enjoy it, even then?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:02 am

Jacob was kind of caught off guard by Seth leaning in, he tried moving back but his back hit the arm rest of the couch. "Seth.... I don't get what are you trying to say?!" He wasn't sure what angle Seth was trying to get at, but it was just confusing him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 am

"Answer the question," Seth said simply. "If you knew she'd enjoy it, but she said no for whatever reason, probably her being a prude, would you go further?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:04 am

"Seth I wouldn't have sex with her if she didn't want me to!" Jake yelled back at him. Was that what he wanted to hear? Because he just wanted Seth to shut up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:05 am

Seth leaned back in his seat and grinned widely. "There we go. Then if you know this so well, why are you blaming yourself?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:07 am

Jake groaned loudly burying his face into the couch. "Seth it was different! Just stop! Okay its just... whatever! I can't explain it." Sometimes Seth, raised his blood pressure and not in a good way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:08 am

"No, explain it," Seth said simply, crossing his arms. "If she knows you half as well as I think she does, you really think she is blaming you too?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:10 am

Jacob opened his mouth, but closed it again. He sat up again and just looked at Seth raising an eyebrow. "Seth its just... she probably thinks I'm a monster it doesn't matter. I think she knows but its never gonna be something she's just gonna forget and everything is magically gonna be okay." Jake told him, he huffed running a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next