New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 4 Empty Re: DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Ashlee rolled her eyes. "Just ten more days and I never have to see her again, but besides that okay I guess. How are you guys?" She asked all of them, picking up her menu.

Alcohol can be a good or bad thing in life, I just like to use it as sort of a catalyst to a more entertaining life. Jake sent back to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Evelyn began to answer and then her phone buzzed, vibrating loudly against the wooden table. She winced and grabbed it, transferring it to her lap and placing a hand over it as she looked up at Ashlee. "Oh, you're flying back Tuesday too?"

"Awesome," Luke answered Ashlee's question as a waiter placed a basket of dinner rolls in front of them. "We just hit the pool, it's freaking massive." Luke shot James a sidelong glance. "And James got owned by several females in the course of one day." Evelyn grinned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Ashlee grabbed a roll giggling at James. "James I believe you are losing your touch with the ladies." She said tearing the roll in half and popping it into her mouth.

James pulled a face at Ashlee. "Its just the unruly females that give me issues." He said shooting a glance at Evelyn before reaching for a roll.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm

"If by "unruly female", you mean any girl who doesn't think you're the best thing she's laid eyes on since white bread, I'm happy to be one," Evelyn returned smugly, taking a roll as the waiter walked over to take their orders. She gave him hers. Luke, after a long moment of silence, gave his large order and they both passed their menus over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Ashlee laughed again handing her menu over to the waiter after just ordering a burger and fries.

"Yeah well you're a different breed of female." James said handing his menu to the waiter, after making his order.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

"Oh, gee, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me," Evelyn replied, amused as the waiter filled their water glasses and left. She took a bite of her roll and picked her phone up, replying to Jake:You dont need any catalyst. I can vouch for that. -_-
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:21 pm

"I try." James smirked at Evelyn noticing her texting. "Who do you keep texting, your boyfriend?"

Ashlee looked at Evelyn raising an eyebrow at her as she took a sip from her drink.

I can't help it, I love being a fire starter Very Happy Jake sent back to Evelyn causing her phone to buzz again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Evelyn's head jerked up and she felt her cheeks burn as she put her phone facedown on her lap so Ashlee wouldn't be able to see the name on her screen. "Oh just some girl claiming you're her baby daddy," she replied, smirking at James. Luke chuckled as the waiter returned with their drinks.

"Gee, James, bit early to start populating the planet, isn't it?" he remarked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:39 pm

"Well we do need more good looking people in this world." James said smugly

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 31, 2011 11:20 pm

The waiter came over with their ordered drinks and dishes. Evelyn picked up her phone before she began eating, and texted Jake back.

I got that from ur FB pic. -__- I'll ttyl. Friends geting annoyd 'cuz I keep txting!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm hotter than your friends ;D Jake sent back cheekily.

Ashlee heard Evelyn's phone vibrate again and grabbed it out of her hand. "Your phone is driving me nuts its been buzzing in my ear for the last ten minutes!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Evelyn cringed inside, as Luke looked up from his stir-fry to watch in amusement.

"Carrie's bickering with...somebody," she lied. Well, it had been sort of true...Evelyn reached over to snag her phone back, frowning. "Do you mind?" She had yet to read the text - but surely Jake wasn't texting back right after she told him it was a bad idea?

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:02 am

"Do you mind? Just put it on silent." Ashlee said, taking a bite out of her hamburger.

"Yes you're being awfully rude." James said smugly carving at his chicken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:14 am

Evelyn pulled a face at James to show him what her opinion of his comment was. "I was going to," she added, putting her phone in her bag.

After they were done eating, Luke finished off his drink and said, "I gotta get going. Have to unpack and figure out what to do come August, about housing, you know?"

"Oh, um," Evelyn laid down her fork slowly, looking over at Ashlee. "I, uh, worked out where I'm living. But you guys need to hurry up because all the good spots near campus get taken as early as June."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 am

'Wait, you've already found someplace to live? With who?" Ashlee asked curious as to why Evelyn hadn't told her.

James raised an eyebrow at Evelyn, that's what he wondered too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:24 am

"I told you I was gonna try living with other girls, remember?" Evelyn began slowly, not wanting to exactly explain her choice of residence. She fiddled with her fork and looked at her wter glass before looking up at Ashlee. "Um, but I figured that I'd probably lose my head soon enough and ruin someone's fancy manicure if there were a lot of girls, so when I heard Lola was looking for a roomie, I asked her if I could room with her."

"Lola?" Luke asked, momentarily distracted by the sight of Carrie, who marched into the dining room just then, looking rather damp. He looked over at Evelyn, eyebrow raised. "Lola Taylor, Ashton's girlfriend, right?" Evelyn nodded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 am

Ashlee frowned a bit, she hated her roommate so much this year. Sure she would have wanted to room with new people given that she was in a new city. But after that experience she just wanted to room with her friend again. Although she really didn't mind Lola, she was nice and funny from the times the girls had hung out. But with Lola being roommates with Evelyn meant that--

"Wait, isn't Lola like Jake's best friend?" James had blurted the words right out of Ashlee's mouth. James didn't have a problem with Lola she was fine, but he knew that Jake and Lola did hang out a lot so them living together would mean that he would visit a lot and that he wasn't okay with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:33 am

Evelyn groaned mentally. "Yeah," she said, voice nonchalant as she finished her peach drink. She set her glass down and quirked an eyebrow at James. "So?"

"Evelyn, are you ill?" Luke exclaimed. He didn't mind Lola, but after what Jake had said...

Evelyn shook her head. "So what if they're friends? When Jake lived down the hall from me, it was always Lola who was going over to his place, not the other way around!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:42 am

"Just because Lola visited Jake in the dorms and Jake didn't visit her in the dorms. Doesn't mean that if they both lived in apartments that they wouldn't each other at all? Why would you even wanna be anywhere near him after all that he's done and said to you?" James said bluntly. He didn't understand why Evelyn just seemed to want to hang around him at all.

Ashlee flinched at James, he was kind of loud in the restaurant but he did make a point. "Ev I know you wanna meet new people and stuff. And Lola is nice and all but maybe this isn't a good idea."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:02 am

"I frankly don't feel like rooming with anyone I don't know, and no one I know is looking for a roommate," Evelyn replied plainly, looking over at their waiter and gesturing at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 am

"Why not just room with Ashlee? I mean its simple enough you know her, or room with Carrie. Its not that hard." James asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 am

"Carrie's dorming," Evelyn answered. "And I already learned my lesson about rooming with friends. Not again." She glanced at Ashlee, a small grin on her lips. "No offense Ash, I'd rather we didn't end up like my relationship with Alexis was by the end of the year."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 am

Ashlee shrugged, sighing. "Well guess it means I gotta find another roomie." She wasn't expecting it but she really couldn't force Evelyn to live with her.

James still against this just kind of glared at Evelyn. "Its obvious you still like him, hence why you'd wanna live with Lola, so you can see more of him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:33 am

"Oh for God's sake, James," Evelyn snapped, starting to lose patience with it all. "Maybe I just wanted to live with Lola so I wouldn't have to put up with your snobby view of everything." She dropped a twenty and a five on the table and got up, heading out of the dining room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Ashlee huffed sending a glare James' way, sure she wasn't exactly thrilled about Evelyn having the possibility of running into Jake everyday but its not like she could stop her from rooming with Lola anyway.

James on the other hand got up, leaving money down on the table for his share of the meal to follow Evelyn out. "I may be snobby but its only for your own good. You spent this whole year fighting, and bickering with him. Why would you want to do that to yourself again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next