New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Luke gnawed his lip and glanced at James again. "I don't know. Uh...that day you and Ev went to Central Park, I got out of class early and saw her with him at the quad. They were, um...very..." he didn't quite know how to put it and it made him feel somewhat ill, "comfortable? I don't know. I don't even know what I saw."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 7 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:00 pm

"They could be just friends, I mean since Seth and this Jake guy are friends and Alexis and Evelyn were...are, whatever friends. They probably get along or something, I don't know. It doesn't sound like anything to be worried about." Ashlee said reassuringly to Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Luke shrugged. "Right." He didn't voice the Facebook part of the problem. He didn't really feel like it. He got to his feet. "So I told that guy, Connor, I'd meet up with him in a bit, You wanna come?" he asked them in general.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Ashlee got up straightening her shirt, "Yeah sure I'll come, I've got nothing better to do? How about you James?"

"Um I'll meet you guys in a little, so you can go without me." He said getting up and going to their room.

Ashlee shrugged, "Alright then I guess its just you and me then Lucas." She chirped heading to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Luke locked the door behind them adn glanced down as he stepped on a...

"Oh gross," he exclaimed, wiping his sneaker off on the floor. "Our neighbour seems to have a fetish for dead mice."

[[Ash and Luke to Around Campus]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am

[[Sunday, Day 7 in NYC]]

Luke woke around ten and, still in his PJs, fumbled around in the fridge for breakfast. He stumbled to the table and sat down with Cheerios. James was seated on the couch, laptop beside him and not seeming to be doing much of anything.

"Morning," Luke mumbled, spooning Cheerios into his mouth. "Whatcha up to?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 am

James closed his laptop and looked over at Lucas who had seated himself to breakfast, "Not much just playing around on the computer, how are you?" He said trying to mask his frustration towards Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am

Luke smiled tiredly. "Good. I came in pretty late last night. Ash and I lost track. New York is sick."

He tilted his head. "Did you go anywhere? Assuming you got over that nose of yours."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 am

"I went out for a bit, walked around and stuff. Yeah its cool, I was going to meet up but I guess I wanted to explore alone for awhile." James half lied, true he did get out and walk around town for awhile but he ended up coming back in the evening to harass Evelyn during here dinner.

"You and Ash huh? You two have a fun night on the town?" He winked at Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 am

Luke nodded, finishing his cereal. "Yeah. It's so not Ash Creek, man." He grinned, dimpling, and added excitedly, "Like, hell, have you seen all the eateries?" He shook his head. "And Ash was going gaga over SoHo because there's all these street musicians and it's like the creative center of the universe in a way."

He stretched sleepily. "So what're we doing today? Aside from laundry."

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

James laughed he could imagine that Ashlee must have felt like a kid in a candy store there, as Luke probably did, "Um I can't do laundry, at least I don't know how, but you can teach me today, and I don't know what should we do this city is so damn big I feel like I don't know where to go first." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:15 am

Luke shook his head. "I say we get the gang together and hit Times Square." He smiled. "I haven't hung out with Ev ever since we got here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 am

James cringed at that, he said, "Really? I thought Evelyn and Alexis were fighting and what not, won't that be awkward for them?" He asked lying through his teeth.

He figured he needed to see her immediately and fix all the drama he just caused, karma had really bit him in the ass just now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 am

Luke frowned. Hanging wiht Alexis would more than likely mean hanging with her new best friend, Seth. "Um...Alexis si probably busy househunting so we'll leave her out for now. Um, so no, it won't be a problem. I'll give Ash and Ev a text right now before they make plans without us."

He got up and put his dishes in the sink, and went to fetch his cell phone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 am

"Hey its okay I'll text them alright?" James offered hoping Luke wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 am

Luke glanced up. "Um, no, that's fine. I have Ash's number at the top of my call list anyways." He hit the Send Message option and typed out a quick missive: Wanna hit Times Sq w/me, James n Ev 2nite?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:26 pm

[[Day 8 in NYC]]

Monday morning, Luke decided, in light of all the shit that had gone down that week, that he'd make pancakes. He was poring over the basket of blueberries and blackberries when James' alarm rang.

Luke decided to dump all the blackberries in. As he pulled his elbow back, it rammed into something - the salt shaker? He wasn't sure because it was white and granular.

If it was sugar, it wouldn't be so bad. Luke took a pinch of the stuff and realized it was. Too much sugar. Damn. Luke decided to neutralize the effects of it. He dumped two spoonfuls of black salt into the mix and stirred.

He placed a spoonful onto the heating skillet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 pm

James' nose twitched to the smell of something cooking, also to the sound of his alarm. His blue eyes fluttered open and he got up yawning, he hadn't eaten at all yesterday and the smell of pancake batter he had come to thinking was making him hungry.

He got up still in his pj's he stumbled across the hall to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and maybe wake himself up even more.

James waltzed into the kitchen yawning, he saw Luke at the oven making pancakes. Usually it was Luke at the table scarfing down something, so this was kind of funny to see.

"Morning, making breakfast?" James grinned deciding he'd make coffee for them, since Luke had decided to make them food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Luke was grimacing but he hid it with a nonchalant grin at James. "Morning. Yeah, these'll be ready soon."

He flipped the pancake over when it bubbled and then set it on a plate beside the stove. He poured some more batter in and went on until the batter ran out. "Blueberry."

He set the plate on the table while James went about making coffee. The aroma of vanilla essence and coffee beans filled the living room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 pm

James felt hungry as the two scents infused together, he went and put two plates down on the table and put out two mugs for their coffee.

He walked back to the kitchen sitting on the counter, he peered over Luke's shoulder, "Not to be annoying, but how much longer I'm starving."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 am

Luke rolled his eyes, forking a pancake onto a plate and handing it to James. "They're ready. Just don't choke on 'em."

He didn't think that was literal.

He took a sip of coffee, and then looked around for his backpack. "Ah, shit I'm gonna be late."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

James slid off the counter grabbing the maple syrup out of the fridge, "Really? Hmm I don't have class for another hour or so. So does that mean I'm eating alone?" James frowned over dramatically and then laughing a second later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am

Luke frowned and then tilted his head to look up at James behind him. "Darko?" he asked amused. "It's Monday. You have a morning class at eight." He gestured to the plate of pancakes. "I suggest you hurry."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 am

"Ah crap!" James groaned, shoving a pancake in his mouth, he tasted the overbearing power of someone adding too much sugar and then a salty taste took over, he choked, coughing he reached for his coffee and took a large gulp.

He gasped, "Dude what the hell is in those?!" He asked outraged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

Luke frowned at him, mildly offended but amused. He tried to hide his grin. "Um, blueberries, some salt and some sugar. Like it should be."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next