New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"That's reassuring." Oriana's mouth twisted into a half-smirk. "I'll see you around then. Possibly after I come back and find Lumberjack kicked out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas] - Page 4 Empty Re: James/Luke's Apt: Beginning of a New Me [Lucas]

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm

"And his little skunk too." James snorted, and gave her a small wave, "Yeah I'll see you around then." With that he closed the door on the mystery girl and went back inside.

He walked around the apartment a bit but it really wasn't so big to where he'd have much room to walk, he decided to go into the room really quick grabbing his iPod and put it in his ears, he didn't really care if it smelled afterwards it was his.

James turned it on and went and lay on the floor in the middle of the apartment singing very loudly We Are The Champions by Queen.

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fightingggg till the endddd!!
We are the champions, We are the champions!
No time for losers!
'Cause we are the champions of the woorlddd!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:13 pm

[[Oriana to Ash & Oriana's apt]]

[[From 7-11]]

Luke was red in the face as he tore up the lobby of the building and then nearly ran over a cute brunette on his way into the elevator. He hit 3 and once there, raced back to his apartment.

Unlocking the door swiftly, he dropped the two bags of grape juice on the kitchen table, looking around for his flatmate. "James?"

His phone vibrated and he sent a quick reply to Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 pm

"No time for losers, cause we are the championss... of the WORLD!!" James sung the last part loudly having gotten up doing air guitar he spun around and saw Luke had returned.

He took out his headphones and grinned, "Hey there, sorry I got bored so I entertained myself. What the heck took you so long?" He asked a bit annoyed for having to sit all day in the apartment without his phone, he was going to walk over to Luke but he remembered how terrible he smelled so he stood in his spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Luke pulled out the bottles of grape juice. "Dump these in the tub and sttay in there for , um, an hour?" he said.

He carted the half-dozen bottles to the bathroom and plugged the drain for James before stepping out. "I've gotta go meet someone. I'll be back with dinner though. Chinese?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm

James eyed him warily, but who was he to doubt Luke's judgement since he had no idea either to get rid of the stench, "Um sure, Chinese sounds good but where are you going?" He asked going to pick up the grape juice bottles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Luke's cheeks reddened slightly. "Chores i have to finish. I'll see you in an hour or so." He shut the door of the apartment before James could ask any more questions, heading out to the subway stop.

[[to Sushi Sasabune]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm

James shrugged, "Um okay, see ya later then." James grabbed the grape juice and decided to figure out how to do this.

He walked into the bathroom holding the grape juice and he put the stopper in on the tub and started pouring the grape juice into the tub watching the purple liquid fill the tub.

After he emptied the containers, the tub was a dark purple looking color, and all James thought about was the purple ring it was going to leave behind and he started laughing.

Although now he thought about having to get in and he figured he'd rather smell like a big grape then a skunk any day. He touched the juice and shivered a bit, it was cold.

James took off his clothes, and just as he was about to step in he saw a spider crawling along the wall and he jumped back, "Holy crap!"

The spider crawled along the wall all quickly, and James pulled his pants back up cause he figured if Luke came back the last thing he'd want to see is him running around naked.

James figured animals must hate him since he was skunked and now what resembled a tarantula was preventing him from smelling like a normal human being.

James watched the spider seemingly crawl away around the corner, he let out a breath of relief and he turned to get in his bath, that now since the spider left he wasn't looking forward to it. James closed his eyes and took a deep breath, when he opened his eyes he screamed seeing that the spider had somehow ninja-ed itself to be dangling in front of his face, slipping on a towel and falling into the tub, making a loud splash.

The purple liquid splattering on the walls looking like a Barney massacre, James coughed, his sweatpants soaked that he was in the bathtub with, he coughed up the purple liquid as the spider retreated gleefully through a tiny crack in the wall, as James soaked in his bath glaring at the crack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 am

[[from Around Campus]]

Luke ran into the lobby, just as he had last time. In the elevator, he paused for breath. Then he stepped out onto the third floor and unlocked their apartment door. Coughing on the stench, he picked up a piece of paper that had been slipped under the door, checked that the living-room window was open and then called out for James.

"James? I have something for you." Luke set down the bags of bottled tomato juice on the kitchen table, sighing.

It occurred to him that he and James would need to either move into a better place or buy better furniture because the rental table was quaking on its legs.

Luke dropped James' phone onto the coffeetable, and his own alongside it, with the scrap of paper he'd picked up, before sprawling back on the couch with an exhausted yawn. He felt like he'd been running around too much that day. But then he recalled James had been cooped up inside the house and felt bad.

He leaned over and picked up the scrap of paper absently. And then blinked. It was some girl's number, by her name, scrawled in scribbled cursive. Luke had to grin.

This was so like James. All skunked up, unable to leave his own house and yet still acquiring some random girl's number. He really didn't have to try at all, did he? Speaking of, where the hell was James?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:56 pm

James' head shot up, when he heard Luke calling his name.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap!!" James said hushed hoping he wouldn't draw too much attention to himself, although he honestly didn't get quiet the chance to soak in the grape bath, more like fall in it, and then the spider came back with a vengeance on his soul.

James if anything smelled like rotten grapes now, and was spending most of his free time trying to kill the tarantula-sized spider, and somewhat attempting to clean their bathroom.

"Who makes a bathroom all white anymore?" James cursed the white tile of the floor as he attempted to clean, keeping one eye out for the Spider Overlord, if anything all he did was stain the towels and the tiles the deep purple color, and he was right as he said earlier there was a purple ring around the tub.

James was pissed that he fell in the tub more than anything, and he figured that this probably didn't even work too well but then he remembered he was too busy being in and out of the tub to actually let it soak all those some of his skin was purple.

"Hey uh... Luke just you know in here and what not... almost done and..." Just then as if the demon creature read his mind it lowered itself from the ceiling and James commenced in shouting, "HA! Got you, you bastard!" And then finished it by swinging at it, only to make it fall on the floor and scurry across the floor.

We are so MOVING!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Luke jumped off the couch when he heard chaos ensue in the bathroom. What the hell was James doing in there? It sounded like he'd fallen into the tub and smacked his head -

Luke pushed open the bathroom door and gaped. His immediate impression was that James had eaten too much grapefruit and puked it up all over the walls.

That would explain why he was mopping it up so furiously. Luke leaned against the bathroom doorway, amused. "What the hell have you been doing?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

James looked up to find Luke standing in the door way with an amused look on his face.

James stood up laughing sheepishly, "Ha I'll bet you're wondering how this happened." He slipped a little in the grape puddle and caught himself.

"Okay so I filled the tub with that stuipid grape juice and as I was about to get in there this freaking cat-sized spider was crawling around here, so I tried to kill it but it kept getting away... and, and then just when I thought it left it came down from the ceiling like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible! So I swung at it and I fell in the tub and ... I swear I'm gonna clean it up!" James pleaded his pathetic case to his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 pm

"I'm not cleaning it," Luke replied cheerfully. He was in a great mood right then; destroyed bathrooms weren't going to bring him down. "So it'll definitely be up to you."

He smirked and returned to the living room, and then went back to the bathroom with the bottles of tomato juice. He set them beside James and stepped back out.

"Oh, and James? Right after you're done iwht that? You may want to take another try but with the tomato juice instead...turns out grape juice was never the solution." Luke studied James' slughtly purpled skin and his lips twitched as he went to the bedroom to take a nap.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:44 pm

"Are you kidding me!!! You mean all of that for nothing! And now you're going to leave me alone again after I was home all day by myself?!" James shouted throwing his hands in the air as he walked out of the bathroom needing to get out of there for a couple of minutes.

"Besides where the hell were you, you've been gone for like eighteen hours." James added looking on the counter and spotting his phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Luke yanked off his shirt and dropped down on his bed sleepily. "I'm sorry, man, I went to get dinner," he replied, half-truthfully. "Chinese on the table for you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm

James sat on the table and opened up the take-out container and he saw the rice and raised an eyebrow, "Dude! Why the hell are there leafs in my rice?? What did you order me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Luke rolled his eyes, resting his head on his pillow. "I just got what I ate, dude. Seaweed wrap with rice." He almost added, "Because Alexis got that for Ev and I was too lazy to bother with anything else." But he kept that to himself. No point giving James a heart attack.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm

James made a face and picked around at the seaweed mostly just wanting the rice more so than seaweed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Luke yawned and rolled onto his side, falling asleep instantly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm

After thoroughly cleaning the bathroom, and disposing about half the towels, and about a dozen or more bottles of tomato juice, and three showers later, James was relieved to be smelling like his old self again.

He figured purple towels and red towels now were no use to them, so he pulled out a garbage bag and tossed them in there making a mental note to toss them later.

James went into his room, and noticed Luke was sleeping, he decided he'd just lay on the couch then so he could sleep, James went to the counter and saw his phone and a paper next to it, he looked at it and read the girls name, Oriana, and she apparently left him her number.

His thoughts went back to earlier with the leggy girl, with the multi-colored hair who had flirted with him, he shrugged adding her number in his phone and tossing out the paper after, he plopped down on the couch, and started to just play on his phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm

A couple hours later, Luke woke. He rubbed his eyes and staggered into the bathroom to splash his face. Then he went to find James. "Hey, what're you up to?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm

James yawned looking up at Luke, after trying to decipher Evelyn's status, that everyone seemed to comment insisting it was about him, while some dude hit on her, he answered, "Just answering texts and what not. I forgot I gave you my phone, how was your nap?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm

"Refreshing," Luke answered. He peered over James' shoulder at Evelyn's status update. "Oh, right, saw that right before i went to sleep. That's kinda strange."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm

"Yeah, I don't get her dude." James said biting his lip, "How is that she manages to piss me off even when we're not in the same state." He realized he said that out out and kind of just silenced himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Luke hadn't managed to read all of James' chat, respecting his privacy, but enough to catch the parting greeting Evelyn left him with, followed by "Evelyn is offline".

"She cussed at you?" he asked, disregarding what James had said. Evelyn was not in another state. She was a few blocks away.

"I didn't think she even had that word in her vocabulary."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next