New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 am

"Yeah but like..." she sighed, "I guess go, I haven't met any guy that would just like...only for me, you know? It'd be nice to have one of those."

She shrugged, "Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see."

She pulled herself back together. Those few moments of breakdown had been too much for her liking.

"Anyway, Evelyn," She poked Evelyn on the forehead, "Can we head out now? I'm sure you've rested enough."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 am

Evelyn grimaced. "I'm hoping. What do you wanna do, get breakfast?" She tested herself, pushing herself off the bed shakily. She hugged her cardie around her, feeling the temperature drop. Nova barked, wanting to be put own on the ground and she obliged.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Jake smirked, he really did need to see more girls and a whole lot less of Evelyn, so he figured this would be a good thing anyway, but instead of signing up for it he still kind of mulled it over, "You right, you right. Sounds like it would be fun."

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

"Okay yeah, let's do that. We'll go wherever is close and good," She suggested, "And if you feel ill at all, we'll come straight back, okay?"

She got off the bed, and straightened her clothes.

"Let's go, lovely."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Evelyn flashed her a grateful smile, before grabbing her bag and stuffing her cell and wallet in it off the nightstand. She followed Tiffany out into the living area - Nova following at her heels.

Oh right.

Evelyn grabbed her trench coat, figuring she'd need it if she didn't want to be bed-ridden all weekend, and snagged Nova's leash. She tucked the puppy into her trench, since her bag was too small. "He needs his walk and, um...I can't exactly let security see him," she grinned guiltily at Tiffany. "No pet zone. Don't ask me why I have him."

Seth was glaring at a cup of laundry detergent. "So, uhhh..." He shrugged and dumped three heaped cups into the machine's soap slot before swiping his student ID across the card-reader to pay.

He glanced at Jake's musing expression distractedly. "What's the problem?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm

"Hmm?" Jake looked down at Seth and shook his head.

"Nothing I'm cool." He looked down at his phone and realized he had to get going since he needed to get to Brooklyn.

"Hey dude, I need to go otherwise my mom will be callin, I'll be home later."

Jake walked out of the laundry room heading out of the lobby and towards the subbway.

[[Jake to Brooklyn to babysit xD]]

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"Why, Evelyn? Why do you have a dog?" She asked just because Evelyn had told her not to, "Meh, my failed attempt at humor. Anyhow!"

She put on her glasses as they got out into the hall, and pulled out her cellphone checking for any text messages.

"So, um, where are we going, Evelyn?" She asked, "Somewhere nice and smelling of coffee, I hope."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Evelyn grinned. "Well, it's a small walk to Starbucks if you go by subway. But we can just find a cafe nearby. There's one just a couple blocks from here."

She headed down the hall with Tiffany after closing the suite door and punched the button for the ancient elevator. Two girls got out of it right that instant. Luck was with them.

Evelyn entered it and hit G for the lobby. As the doors closed behind them, she said, "So tell me where you've been, Tiff."

Seth dumped the rest of his laundry into the other machines and switched them on, figuring he'd stick around. He took a seat by the magazine rack in the corner and watched people wander in and out.

"Hey Seth," a cute blond he occasionally hooked up with (usually when drunk because he couldn't really stand her nasally voice otherwise) had walked in with her considerably hotter redhead friend.

"'Sup?" Seth mumbled, feeling his nose ache. The blond, Krista/Chrissie/something-like that gaped at him.

"What happened to your nose?" she exclaimed, setting down her basket of laundry. Seth looked up to see her rush over. With her really hot friend. Who kinda looked like a cross between Evelyn and that bitchy friend of Alexis': green eyes and dark red hair.

Seth ogled her and then reluctantly turned back to Blondie to answer her question. "Got into a fight," he said half-truthfully, glancing at the redhead again. Her eyes had widened.

He didn't mention it had been with a girl and he hadn't made a move back. The blond looked confused and Seth realized, having known her for a while, she probably knew about his anti-violence tendency. He shrugged.

"Bruised my pride, I guess?" he added vaguely and she looked a little less suspicious.

"Aww, you poor thing," the sexy redhead cooed, reaching out a hand and touching the gauze on his nose gently. Seth grimaced in agreement, widening his blue eyes.

"Nah, it doesn't hurt as much," he lied, because it hurt like a bitch even when she'd touched it.

Predictably, five seconds later, he had both his laundry in the dryer and Hot Redhead's phone number. The girls hung around and flirted some more before Seth began to sense a slight catfight vibe. He'd gotten good at sensing these things.

He made a shitty excuse about feeding his cat and tore out of there, heading by stairs up to the lobby instead of waiting for the damned elevator.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 pm

"Well..." Tiffany replied, fixing her hair, "After having to leave Ash Creek, I went straight to my dad's house in California, and then I wasted a couple of months there. Then when I decided to go to college, I decided to go to Europe, indulge myself in some international affairs if you know what I mean."

She winked at Evelyn.

"Evelyn, European boys are so adorable. And so classy and so mature, not like these american losers. Urgh." She rolled her eyes, "I mean seriously, they're all alittle messed up in the head. But that's all boys though, european or american."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Evelyn grinned. "Agreed. But I went to France for a week during this summer and the guys i met there definitely knew how to flirt just right. There was no cheesy pick up line or sleazing. They probably have like, Seduction 101 as a mandatory requirement instead of Health class."

The shitty elevator clanged and creaked on its way down.

Seth entered the lobby and glanced behind him. No girls. He headed over to the elevator and punched the Up button.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 pm

"Oh, my God! That would totally explain it," Tiffany continued, "It could be like...compulsory for all the boys to have that. And the girls have like this class on how to be skinny and model-like. The girls are are extremely pretty there. It's not fair, woman."

She pulled out her flip open mirror and fixed her lip gloss.

"But anyway, I have alot to be grateful as well," She spoke with a voice filled with vanity.

Pressing the mirror, she pouted her lips at Evelyn, and gave a little wink.

"Oh yeah, totally sexy."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Evelyn laughed but followed Tiffany's lead, rummaging in her bag, almost dropping Nova as she pulled out a pale rose lipstick and applied it withotu bothering with a mirror. Hell, she needed make-up right now. She looked pale as a ghost and her eyes were so dulled, they looked plastic. Her cheeks were flushed though, but with fever.

"Tilt the mirror," she said to Tiffany, leaning over and ensuring her lipstick was on right.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm

"Oh, that's actually very pretty," Tiffany told Evelyn, who was carefully applying her gloss.

The elevator reached the ground floor and came to an abrupt halt.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed, "That was scary."

She fixed her dress and her jacket and waited for the doors to open.

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Jacob barely made it to the lobby when he encountered a petite women, holding the hand of a little rambuctious girl.

"Mom?" Jacob said out loud, approaching her, she didn't look too pleased, probably because he had taken his sweet old time to leave.

Jacob stood there ready to get it from his mother and she said, "Jacob, why are you running so late. You know I have things to do with your tia?"

Before Jake could respond, he heard Marcella squeak, "Jacob!" She wrapped her arms around his waist in a big hug, and he lifted her holding him in his arms.

"Hey there fireball." He smiled at her, her brown eyes lit up.

Jake flicked aplogetic eyes to his mother and apologized again, "Sorry mom, we'll go back to Brooklyn and I'll watch her."

"No actually, you're aunt and I are going to be closer to here, so we figured you two could go out and spend a few hours together, but I have to go. Marcella listen to your cousin." Carmen informed him turning on her heel and walking out of the building.

Jake sighed setting Marcella back down on the ground, and he looked at her, "Its just you and me kid."

"Cool beans." She smiled, linking her tiny hand in his.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Evelyn grimaced at Tiffany. "Welcome to rez life."

She put her lipstick away and headed out into the lobby - and slammed into a human wall that was moving into the elevator impatiently.

Evelyn's headache returned and she felt dizzy, teetering backwards before someone's firm hands caught her arms.

Evelyn glanced up, caught sight of silvery blond hair and almost groaned aloud. "Hi, Seth."

Seth looked down at her, startled. "Yo, Red." He let go, sidestepped and then froze, blue eyes suddenly twinkling. Evelyn groaned quietly, juggling Nova in her arms. Trust the player to sight new game.

Seth's gaze was fixed over her shoulder. "Hey, who's this pretty lady, Red?" he asked, giving Tiffany a shameless onceover.

Seth hadn't actually noticed his roommate was in the lobby amidst all the people coming and going. He was around the corner for the elevators when he collided with Evelyn. She actually wobbled for a second, and Seth wondered why she looked half-dead before catching sight of the brunette behind her.

Dayyumn, and I thought Red was a looker. He wondered how many other hot friends Evelyn was hiding. This girl was right up there at an 11 with Adriana Lima. "Hey, who's this pretty lady, Red?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Pretty lady. Classic.

Tiffany glanced at the boy that had just caught Evelyn after crashing into her.

"Go on, Evelyn" She spoke, "Introduce me to your....pleasantly graceful...friend."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Evelyn stifled a grin. Nova, catching a feline scent on Seth, growled softly inside her jacket.

Seth raised a blond eyebrow down at the girl. Hot but sassy. No problem. "You're obviously new and don't know the way things work. I have the right of way so I'd call that gracefully tactful. She didn't faceplant on the floor because of me."

Evelyn stopped smiling and resisted an urge to kick him where it hurt. Typical Seth response. She didn't feel well enough to get into a heated argument with him though so she stayed silent. Fighting with Seth was akin to fighting a three-year-old - they refused to see logic.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you using an outdated dictionary or something?" She asked him politely, "Because the last time I checked, crashing into someone while they're walking out of an elevator isn't really considered tactful."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"I didn't crash into her!" Seth exclaimed, somewhat annoyed. She was hot though, so he'd make exceptions. Hot girls were occasionally of this bitch-because-I-can-get-away-with-it variety. "I was in a hurry," he informed the brunette pleasantly. "And Red came bounding out of there like a jack-in-the-freaking-box!"

Evelyn narrowed her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

"Well, it's been nice talking to you," She replied ignoring his defensive reply, "But 'Jack-in-the-Box' and I have stuff to do, and clearly you were in a hurry too, so we'll just crash into you later."

She pulled Evelyn and walked past the platinum blonde boy.

"...or maybe not." She added and walked off, "Come on, Evelyn."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Seth rolled his eyes but decided to let it go - at least for now. Or at least until this girl pissed him off enough. Evelyn grinned at him and followed Tiffany.

"Congrats, you survived your first encounter with Seth Andreasis unscathed," she informed Tiffany. "That kid is a migraine when he wants to be." She pulled open the lobby doors and exited onto the campus grounds, holding them open for Tiffany behind her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

"Really? That's his name?" Tiffany asked, "He's pretty hot-headed, and cocky. Reminds me of James. Urgh, but I should really learn to hold my tongue. European ladies, really know how to do that. It's very sexy. Leaves an air of mystery."

She made wiggly circles with her hands, trying to denote mystery.

"So, does he like you or something?"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Evelyn knelt and placed Nova down, clipping on his leash. The puppy yipped and ran excited circles around her, almost tangling her in the leather strap. She grinned down at him fondly before throwing TIffany a grimace.

"No! What on earth made you say that?" she asked, genuinely surprised.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:46 pm

"I don't know," Tiffany shrugged, "I mean, he calls you red. What's that about?"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh," Evelyn said, straightening. "He got that from his roommate. You know that guy I mentioned, Jake? He and Seth are good friends." She began walking with Tiffany across campus.

[[Evelyn and Tiffany to AC - Student Campus]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next