New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
School Campus - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
School Campus - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
School Campus - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

School Campus

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

School Campus - Page 5 Empty Re: School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Evelyn opened her mouth furiously - and then stopped, tracking her gaze over Jake's face, the look in his eyes that sort of made her want to take a step back for some reason.

He was off his meds, wasn't he? He'd never treat Nova like that! Even if he did speak like that to her. Which was a little harsher than usual.

She was used to his varying treatment though, so she simply forced down her comment and turned away, kneeling to clip on Nova's leash. "Let's go, buddy," she said, ruffling his head and standing to walk away like Jake didn't exist.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Jacob grabbed Evelyn's arm, "Hey come on Red. No need to get all upset over the runt. " Jacob gave Evelyn an appreciative once over. "You're looking hot Red." He smirked at her, dark eyes twinkling down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Evelyn started, feeling her arm goosebump under her hoodie sleeve. Jake's words, though, just made her want to slap him.

She yanked her arm free - or tried to. "Let go," she said curtly, not looking at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Jacob tightened his grip on Evelyn's arm, pulling her against him. "Oh come on Red, don't be such a pessimist. All I wanna do is have some fun, and you're perfect." Jake whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

She felt herself shiver when Jake's breath tickled her neck.

But she also felt her stomach clench warningly and her body stiffened in response. Nova gave a sharp bark, looking agitated. Evelyn looked down at him and then wriggled her arm forcefully to free it, pulling away from Jake's chest. "You know there's a lot of ways to get cheap fun around here that don't involve me," she commented, thinking that Jake had clearly had a drunken night. Although he was usually friendly when drunk. And not creepily aggressive. "Let go of me," she said firmly, narrowing her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Jacob just gripped tighter and whispered to Evelyn again. "I actually had a lot of fun last night, I snapped a guys arm out of his socket. Snap. Want me to do the same to you?" Jake asked Evelyn, walking his fingers along her arm. He wouldn't break her arm, but he did want to screw her right now more than anything. But there were too many people around. Oh well an audience could always watch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Evelyn stifled a pained gasp, sucking in her breath as her arm spasmed in pain under Jake's clenched fingers. Her eyes flicked up to his, widening in alarm. He broke someone's arm? What - why would he do that? But maybe he'd had an episode?

Her arm tickled and she swallowed, unable to deny that a small bout of fear shot through her as she stared up at him.

Jake wouldn't hurt her! Even when he'd had an episode, he'd hit the wall and nearly broken his hand, just to ensure he didn't accidentally hit her! Her heartbeat thudded frantically through her chest, thudding in her ears and it was suddenly really, really hard to breathe. He was joking. Right?

And then Nova sank his fangs into Jake's shin, breaking skin through Jake's jeans leg.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

"Ahh!" Jake groaned, releasing Evelyn. His eyes blazing as he glared down at Nova and kicked the dog off of him. "Stupid mutt!" Jake yelled. Jake looked down at his shin, the bite had broke skin and there was blood.

Jake got down to Nova's level and grabbed the dog by the neck. "You little bastard, you think you can just do that? I can snap your tiny neck."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Evelyn forgot her hesitation at this moment, and ducked down, tugging at Jake's fingers. "What is wrong with you?! He's a puppy! Let go!"

"Yo, dude, what the fuck are you doing?" a couple of boys stopping in passing, shooting Jake horrified looks as Nova whined piteously, big brown eyes afraid (attracting attention from several onlookers). "That's just sick, he's a little thing," one of the guys said with disgust. A woman behind them glared at Jake.

Evelyn sank her fingernails into Jake's hand, peeling back his fingers forcefully. She was shaken, though, because this was not Jake. This was something just plain creepy.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Jake got up and looked at one of the guys who had talked to him, and responded. "Hey minding your own business would be appreciated, here I'll help you." Jake drew his fist back and punched the guy right in the nose, and heard a loud crack.

"FUCK!" The guy cried out holding onto his bleeding nose.

Jake just shook out his bloodied fist and snorted. "There you can go fix your broken nose."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 pm

"Jake!" Evelyn exclaimed, horrified. That guy had only been decent! What the hell?!

"I'm so sorry!" she apologized, hugging Nova to her and checking him over to make sure Jake's fist hadn't done any damage. She straightened up as the guy glared hatefully at Jake and walked off. His friend flipped Jake off and followed. A few people shot Jake disgusted looks.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Jake scoffed, "What a little bitch." As the guy walked off, with his friend. He just rolled his eyes. Looking around at the people he just sort of laughed in their faces.

His arm was itching from the stupid gauze. "Gah, stupid band aid." Jake rolled up his sleeve scratching at the gauze, he just wanted to rip it off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:29 am

Evelyn backed away form him, figuring she'd take the moment while he was distracted to escape. She didn't want to be around him while he was in this mood. Her eyes fell on his arm and she felt her feet falter despite her newfound fear of him.

"What happened to your hand?" she asked, frowning at the reddened gaze. Nova growled and tugged at his leash in efforts to get her to walk on, but Evelyn stayed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:49 am

"I got into a fight last night with some dude, he tried to scratch me like some kind of stupid chick." Jake pointed to his left arm, and then lifted his right sleeve where Ashton had wrapped it up.

"This I did this morning, I'm sure it looks cool under there." Jake bragged, and suddenly like someone had flipped a switch in him. He started to feel really weak and tired, and he looked at Evelyn titling his head at her, swaying. "Where... where? How did I get here?" Jake asked her.

The last Jacob remembered he was in his room. He fell on his knees and stayed like that for a moment, looking around him. How did he get outside? Why was he with Evelyn?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 am

Nova growled warningly and yanked hard on his leash, almost sending Evelyn toppling backwards. SHe shushed him and shot Jake an alarmed look. What the hell?

"I'm assuming you walked...?" she said, backing up still further. His mood swings were alarming her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:04 am

"No...no." Jake shook his head. He got up slowly still feeling kind of dizzy and lightheaded and looked at Evelyn. "I don't, I don't remember leaving. I was upstairs sleeping."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 am

Evelyn stared at him, and then expelled an angry breath. This was all a very charming joke. She had better things to do with her time. Like do the laundry.

"Okay, right, whatever, Jake. See you around, but you probably won't remember meeting me either," she said coolly, and turned away. "C'mon, Nova."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 am

Jacob looked at Evelyn and then this time he grabbed her arm lightly. "No please, believe me. I don't remember how I got here. This happened to me earlier, Evelyn I'm scared." He confessed to her. All of this was freaking him out, not knowing where he had been blacking out and just walking around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 am

"Don't touch me!" Evelyn hissed, yanking her arm free before Jake could tighten his grip on it again. She lifted up her wrist where angry red welts as thick as his fingers were visible on her pale skin in the dimmed sunlight. "You know what, this isn't a funny joke. Go play it on your friends."

Nova lunged forward and snapped his teeth at Jake's leg again, but Evelyn jerked his leash, so Nova's fangs only cut through air an inch from Jake's jeans leg. "No, Nova!" she scolded him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 am

Jake jumped back. Nova had never reacted to him that way before, why would his own dog try to bite him. "Nova... its me." Jake said to the dog and he looked back up at Evelyn. "No you don't understand, this isn't a joke..."

There sharp pain shot through his head again and he winced.

You think she's gonna believe you? She won't believe you. Quit drawing attention to yourself, I can kill you do you want that? To die like that. Cause I'll do it if you keep this up.

Jacob opened his mouth to speak but instead his head just ached and he was drawing in sharp breaths.

Okay, okay. Stop please! Just leave me alone. He pleaded hoping whatever was going on inside of him would just stop torturing him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 am

Evelyn ensured Nova wasn't running in to attack and then shot Jake a funny glance. He was pulling pained faces like something was ailing him.

Man, this kid got weirded every time she saw him.

Evelyn expelled a frustrated breath, backing up again since Jake had moved closer. With four feet between them, she said, "Did you take your meds today?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 am

The pain seemed to stop, once Jacob had stopped talking about it. That much he had remembered. Jake nodded. "I uh... I was in the kitchen with Seth and Tony, and after I left I went and took my medication and tried to sleep." That was all he remembered doing upstairs, it was still freaking him out how he ended up outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 am

Despite her anger, Evelyn took a moment to examine Jake's expression. He had really expressive eyes when he wasn't closing himself off, a trait which she unfortunately shared. RIght now, from what she could read, he really was genuinely freaked.

And somehow, he sounded more like himself. There was no cold edge to his voice that had had her wanting to run before he'd even touched her earlier. She looked down at Nova. The pup was still growling under his breath, eying Jake in an untrusting way.

She felt her heartbeat calm, and her shoulders relaxed. So Jake had taken his meds? "Maybe it's some reaction, a backlash of some kind?" she suggested uncertainly. "You can't just magically get better from lithium."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

Jacob bit his lip. "No I know that usually it just really depresses me and I'll kind of just lock myself in. But I've never like slept walked anywhere or something like that. Cause you know my parents would have told me if I had or any of my friends, its just its kind of scary falling asleep in my bed and ending up out here. Cause I did it last night too, but I woke up near the table this morning, Ashton found me."

There had to be a reason all of this was happening, but what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 am

Evelyn tried not to let on to her shock. She bit her lip and pulled her scrunchie off her wrist, reaching up to tie her hair (Nova's leash wrapped around her wrist). As she worked, she said, "You just bragged about...about having broken some guy's arm, about...about how you tore it out of its...socket." Her voice grew smaller with each word as she turned away, scanning the quad to avoid looking at him. Her stomach lurched, and for a second, a slight sliver of fear trickled down her spine. She decided to skip the threat he'd made to her. If he didn't remember that, she figured it'd probably help.

Nova curled his lower lip and gave a low warning growl to Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next