New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
School Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
School Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
School Campus - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

School Campus

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

School Campus - Page 3 Empty Re: School Campus

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:05 am

"Welll you see the thing is... there is medication I should be taking but I don't to regulate this. But I'm gonna be fine!" Jacob yelled to her. Not that Evelyn had really gotten too far off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 am

Evelyn paused and shot Jake a look over her shoulder, kind of worried despite her wish to have no contact with him. "Um, okay," she said, forcing herself to turn away and continue walking. She stopped, annoyed, and called back, "Meds don't kill, you know?"

Seth smirked and circled around her, jogging ahead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:11 am

Jacob scratched his head getting up, and watching Seth. "HEY! Wait for me!" Jake yelled, running after Seth. Suddenly that urge came back for Jacob to do a cartwheel so he did, and then started running again. He slowed a bit for Seth to catch up. "Hey should I take my meds? I mean last time I did I was fourteen and I felt weird on them."

James had gotten onto the track, he decided today would be a good day to go running. He needed to stay in shape. James put his iPod on, and started running around the track getting a good pace going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:14 am

Evelyn felt a spasm of annoyance and said nothing in reply. Fine, he could do whatever he wanted.

She paused to put her earphones in and Nova barked at Jake as the Spaniard ran ahead. Evelyn ignored this.

She gritted her teeth. "Okay, you can go kill yourself on your alcohol prescription!" she called to Jake, before turning and running the other way away from him.

Seth cringed at her words and slowed slightly, looking over his shoulder to see Evelyn and Nova grow smaller as she headed the other way. "She just insulted your mother!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:20 am

"How dare she offend alcohol, what has it ever done to her except... oh. Well. If that didn't help loosen a girl up I don't know what will!" Jacob nodded, running ahead. He kind of liked that he didn't care. Because normally that would have offended him.

James was running when he looked up and saw Evelyn running in the opposite direction he was going. He remembered reading her status about going for a run. "Hey Ev!" James waved at her, although as he approached her she looked kind of mad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 am

Seth bit his lip but didn't say anything. He kind of agreed with Evelyn that this wasn't fun or even adventurous, treating meds like a joke like Jake did.

He continued following Jake and then said, "Dude, I think that was a sign of her still giving a damn, actually."

Evelyn slowed down and then stopped again as James ran toward her. "Uh, hey." Her stomach twisted and the reason for her anger vanished as a new nervousness took its place. She flashed him a smile, catching her breath as Nova sat down, whining as he looked back down the track. "You still run? Amongst us commoners?" she quipped tiredly, rubbing her elbows.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 am

"Yeah telling someone to kill themselves shows they really care." Jacob said coldly, he felt mad now about that. And decided to keep running forward to take his mind off it.

Okay sure he didn't take his medication like he was supposed to, but so far he hasn't had anything really bad happen as a result of him not taking it. Even though he knew he should.

James laughed. "Well when I'm not working out at that fancy pants gym that Seth got me a membership to, I like to slip off to be with the lesser common folks." James stopped, ignoring how he kind of felt nervous and a little awkward. All because of that stupid kiss that he was trying really hard to ignore that had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 am

Seth groaned and stopped running altogether. "You two are driving everyone insane! Can't you just patch things up?!" he demanded. "You know, if you ruin my birthday party, I'm throwing you both into a storage bay and locking you in there."

Evelyn decided she'd given Jake and Seth enough of a headstart and indicated to James to run with her. She turned and began jogging they way she had been going, after Seth and Jake, before Jake had tripped her. Her elbows and knees ached, though, so she went slow. "Ooh, is that what he got you? I was expecting something more crude," she commented.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

"There's nothing to patch up she hates me. End of discussion." Jake said slowing down to a jog now.

"That, and edible body chocolate." James snorted, at the second gift.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 am

Evelyn turned to throw James a wide-eyed look. "You're kidding!" She paused and smirked a little. "Did you use it yet? If not, I suggest you save it for his birthday party. I have no doubt you'd need it there." She winked at James and ran on ahead, dodging beteen a few boys with Nova by her side.

Seth fell silent as they began a second lap. Back where they had begun.

As they ran, though, he caught sight of a familiar brunet and the reddish tint to the hair of a girl James was talking to. "Oh, look, it's the ex-birthday boy!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:45 am

"Actually I did try it." James confessed. "Not like you think though, I showed it to Luke and we both put some on our arms to see if it tasted good. It does." James snickered. Then he heard Seth's voice and grinned at him.

"Hey! Happy almost birthday, you excited?" James asked Seth.

James and Jake both caught each others eye. James tried not to glare at Jake, so he just nodded at him, and Jacob just shrugged continuing his run.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 am

Evelyn had spotted Jake when she heard Seth's voice, so she continued running, earphones back in her ears. Nova yipped happily as Jake ran up behind her while James and Seth jogged at an easier pace behind them. She looked over at him over her shoulder, bit her lip and kept jogging.

She kind of regretted what she'd just said to him. Her stomach twisted at that. But Jake didn't look like it affected him much, what she'd said to him about killing himself.

Can't hurt to apologize. That wasn't a nice thing to say - but what kind of idiot skips his meds when he has a mental disorder?

"Why don't you take your meds?" she called to him impulsively, pausing her song.

"Fuck, yeah!" Seth exclaimed to James, slowing to match James' easy jog. He was getting sick of Jake's charging. "You coming, right? You better bring hoes! I told security to let in whatever girls happen to be with you and a few select other dudes."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:02 am

"Wow security? This sounds a bit too classy for me! Um sure I'll bring ho's if you want. This sounds like its gonna be a lot of fun I've never been on a yacht before." James said to Seth. He had actually been looking forward to it.

"Cause, its weird. Like I don't feel like me when I'm on them. I know its bad and I shouldn't but its like, to me taking a pill to be normal isn't normal. But I know I need to, I can feel myself reacting badly from not taking them. Hence not sleeping, and all this energy and thing is I'm all peppy now. But I'll probably crash really bad later. Like sleep for days and crap." Jacob wasn't sure why he unloaded all of this onto Evelyn. That's always seemed to happen when he was around her.

He really needed to take his meds when he went back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:09 am

"It's gonna get cold which is why most of it is gonna be held indoors," Seth said, glancing ahead at Jake, who was talking to Evelyn? The hell? "Oh, and if you wanna sing, you're welcome to!"

Evelyn bit her lip, somewhat surprised Jake was telling her all of this. "Well, I'm a law student, so I know jack shit about meds," she said, panting now, "But I do know it's not worth the risk of not taking them. I hate stuff like homeopathy or those people who call meds lame. Life isn't a movie, Jake. You're not gonna get magically cured if you're all hopeful, well, in your case, drunk."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 am

"I know I'm not getting better Red. I got dealt that crappy hand where I'm taking those pills until I die." Jacob said curtly and wondered why him and Evelyn were even talking. He thought she wanted nothing to do with him.

"Maybe. I'll think about it." James told Seth, when in reality he'd probably be drunk before that happened and since he didn't drink nearly as often. It would probably put him in the clear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:18 am

"And kids in Africa are starving," Evelyn remarked. "Stop testing mortality, you're not a freaking cat," she said, a hint of anger in her tone. "You're not invincible, Jake." Her pace quickened and Nova gave a yip as he darted in front of her.

"What is your and Evelyn's hesitation with singing?" Seth wondered. "You both have sick voices. I'mma get her to sing too!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 am

"Good I don't wanna be a cat. I like dogs more." Jake said, smiling down at Nova.

James sighed. "I'm just not crazy singing in public, I know I have a good voice its just I don't like doing it, can't explain it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 am

"You disgust me," Evelyn informed Jake irritably, feeling annoyed all over again. "And your chipper mood is really pissing me off."

She picked up her pace again.

"What about Red and her stage fright? Can't say I expected that," Seth commented.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:25 pm

"I mean despite Ev's outspoken personality I guess. She's always been really shy about singing in public or doing stuff that seemed inappropriate. At least she used to be, I've noticed since she's been here she's kind of come out of her shell a bit more." James noted.

"Fine I'll be pissed off then. I hate you too." Jake said, feeling his mood shift. He was now annoyed, that she had to go and bring down his somewhat chipper mood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Evelyn's jaw dropped. She gaped at him and then slowed down because Nova looked winded. "Go screw yourself," she said angrily. Where the hell was he getting the hate thing from?!

She stopped running and knelt down to pick Nova up in her aching arms.

Seth quirked an eyebrow at James as they ran. "Albeit not always in a very good way."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 pm

James cringed. "Uhh yeahh."

Jacob slowed down and turned back to look at Evelyn. " I mean really? You get mad because I'm being all chipper and shit. And now I'm being angry as to your request and you're mad. Seriously, I don't understand why I bother to negotiate or compromise with you. You just get mad either way!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Evelyn looked up at him, balancing a tired Nova in her arms, eyes narrowing. "I never said I hated you! If you could get your smug head out of your butt, maybe you could stop jumping the gun!" she snapped, not making a move to keep running.

Seth and James were now near enough to see Jake and Evelyn, but not really hear them. "I have to ask," Seth commented abruptly, "what exactly is the damn deal here? I mean, don't get me wrong, I get you got history with her and shit, but it's kind of driving everyone crazy. And Jake's one of mah boys, ya know? If she's jerking him around when she's really into you, I'd rather you just kept her."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

James' eyes widened and he nearly tripped running. "Listen Seth, I'm not into her. Okay? If I was into Ev I would be doing everything I could to get her to notice me or go out with me. And you know what I tried that and she turned me down. I don't think she's jerking him around, he just needs to trust her is what the issue seems to be here. Evelyn is my friend, and that's all. I would never come between her and someone she likes."

"Okay fine you don't hate me! But I don't get how you want me to act around you!? I mean I'm a jerk, and not peaceful towards you. You get mad. I'm nice and chipper and you get mad! What do you want from me?! Actually wait you don't want anything because you don't want me! Which was established already and since you didn't want to be all peaceful with me or talk to me. Then I was respecting your wishes for that. I don't get what your deal is!!" Jacob yelled at her, completely stopping now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Seth opened his mouth to speak - when Jake's angry voice interrupted him. Jake and Evelyn had stopped walking completely and Seth and James were now only a few meters away.

Seth bit his lip, watching Evelyn take a step back from Jake, Nova clutched to her chest. "Ah, fuck..." he muttered.

Evelyn flinched at Jake's decibel level and backed up a step, heart hammering in panic inside her ribcage. She couldn't say his sudden outburst of anger wasn't scary. "Nothing. Just - just, never mind. I'm going to go and leave you to your run," she muttered, giving him a wide berth as she moved around him and began walking off the track. Morning run over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Jacob scowled at Evelyn, and just threw his hands up. Great now he was annoyed, and figured he should just run it off. Because this wasn't gonna help if he went home. So he took out his iPod and put it in his ears and continued down the track.

James flinched and looked at Seth, was this how bad things were getting between them? "Yikes, its really been like this?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next