New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
School Campus - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
School Campus - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
School Campus - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

School Campus

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

School Campus - Page 4 Empty Re: School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:15 pm

"Oh, ask Ashton to send you an interesting video he took Tuesday afternoon." Seth snorted, starting to walk after Jake. "Ever wonder how Evelyn got Nova? Jake stole him from her, in case you weren't aware and she unleashed her wrath on him to get the mutt back."

Evelyn was cursing under her breath as she marched along the side of the track, ignoring the random catcalls and whistles being thrown her way.

Stupid, ignorant, insensitive Neanderthal! Her blood felt like it was bubbling in agitation in her veins, sending wired thoughts to her head. Thoughts like revenge on Jake for being a pompous douche. And a scary one.

No, no more revenge, she reminded herself forcefully. She didn't want to ruin Seth's birthday. She hadn't been on a yacht before and she was really looking forward to it!

She just had to stay away from the alcohol. Angry at Jake, her drunkenness would make her do things she didn't mean. Her stomach clenched. James would be there. She really hoped she stayed off the alcohol.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:18 pm

"Jesus, those two need to get laid." James stated bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:22 pm

"I know, right?! Seriously, we should just lock them in a fucking closet and let them go - wait, you're saying this?" Seth asked, wide-eyed. "I mean, yeah, I get you're friends and shit but I thought you didn't approve of Jake so much judging by the glare you shot him."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"Well I said they needed to get laid, not sleep with each other. Just laid. And I glared at him because Jacob broke things that were given to Evelyn from her dead parents. So yeah I can see where she'd be upset, and writing "whore" on her window. Listen I won't start anything with Jake at your birthday, no point. I'm just not gonna pretend that we're friends either." James stated plainly, he wouldn't provoke Jake. But he wouldn't be his best friend either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Seth cringed. Shit, he only had one thing from hsi birth parents, and he guarded it wiht his life. No wonder she wasn't letting up on hr anger so easily. "Uh, I don't think Jake knows what he broke. He was probably just swinging fists," Seth said warily.

And then something jarred in his brain. Seth turned aorund and raised both eyebrows. "Wait, you said you they need to get laid but not sleep with each other - James, you rotten sonofabitch," he snickered, amused despite himself as he shook his head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:29 pm

James winked as he ran and smiled. "Yeah well come on, nothing wrong with getting laid. It relieves one of stress. Which they both clearly need." James said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 pm

"Oooh, I see how it isss!" Seth sang mockingly, nudging James as they ran. "You're friends with the occasional benefit, huh? Or is it just you wanna bang her and that's about it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm

"Huh what? No dude, I'm not gonna sleep with Ev. I mean first of all, that would never happen in a million years cause she wouldn't let it happen. Since she's the worlds biggest prude. Second, if I need to get laid I could easily find someone." James told Seth, why did everyone think Evelyn would just willingly do it with him?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm

"So what you're saying is, you want to fuck her but she won't go for it?" Seth asked, simplifying the whole thing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:24 pm

"No I don't wanna sleep with Ev." James said to Seth, not sure if he could make it any clearer than that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:52 pm

"Well, why'd you make it sound like you did?" Seth demanded. "Duuude, you give off mixed signals! No wonder everyone's been assuming you and Red are gonna elope!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ha! Elope? Yeah right. But hey if she offers to sleep with me, I won't exactly turn it down either. I am human." James said to Seth, with an amused grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Seth tutted. He reached over and punched James' shoulder approvingly. "Atta boy! I've been trying to get Jake back to this stage all fucking year - albeit we all know that attitude of yours is the reason she won't be putting out." He winked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:08 pm

"Who knows, maybe Jake just might get back to that this weekend. Your birthday seems like the perfect chance." James said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hopefully," Seht muttered, spotting Jake up ahead. "Yo, I'll catch you later. Romeo looks angsty again. See you tomorrow!"

He waved and ran ahead, cutting a corner of the track to intercept Jake. "YO! ROMEO!"

Evelyn had stopped to let Nova do his business behind a few bushes while she pulled her hoodie out of her bag and yanked it on. Rubbing the back of her neck, she took out a bottle of juice and swigged it down, waiting for the beagle.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:29 pm

"Alright see ya later Seth!" James waved and started picking up his pace.

Jacob skidded to a stop when Seth intercepted him. He took his headphone out and nodded. "Yeah, what's up?" He panted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm

"Wanna hit the gym?" Seth asked, although he wondered if maybe Jake should just take a sleeping pill and crash. "Or you could take your meds, grab a sleeping pill and sleep?" he added.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:39 pm

"I think I'm gonna go back and sleep I don't wanna over do it." Jake said after he stopped running he felt pretty tired and wanted to take advantage of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Seth nodded, and he and Jake turned off the track, crossing the quad.

Evelyn had just dumped Nova back into her bag, ready to head back inside, when he popped his head out and gave a muffled bark, tail wagging happily. Her shoulder kind of ached carrying him so she stopped and looked down to hush him.

Her eyes widened and she reached out, taking the black Blackberry Nova was holding in his mouth. "What - ?"

She knew instantly whose this was. She remembered now, taking this bag with her to Jake's suite earlier that week and nicking his phone. She'd forgotten to return it.

Nova yipped impatiently and she rubbed his head. "Good boy." He looked pleased and retreated inside her bag. Evelyn walked on, turning the BB over in her hands. It was clearly out of battery life. Question was - what should she do with it?

Return it, she decided instantly. She didn't want anything to do with Jake. She'd told him she was done playing games and she meant it.

She figured she'd go and leave it at his suite since she had no idea where he might be now. She walked toward the dorm building, not noticing Seth and Jake just meters behind her.

Seth caught sight of her and shot Jake a glance, missing the Blackberry in Evleyn's hands. "Hey, look, it's yo ex-lovah."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Jacob yawned seeing Evelyn, and he shrugged. "Whatever." He could feel three days worth of exhaustion kicking in so it didn't really matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Evelyn entered the lobby just ahead of them, and wearily headed for the elevator. Seth and Jake entered and Seth cringed. Sharing an elevator wiht the Ducks was not on top of his to-do list.

He glanced at Jake and then sighed. He didn't want to take the stairs. Just then, the elevator appeared and Evelyn got in, hitting 5.

"C'mon," Seth muttered, grabbing Jake's hoodie sleeve and dragging him forwards to the lift.

[[James, Evelyn, Jake and Seth to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

[[Antonio, Seth, Jake and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn and Nova had circled the Freshmen Dorms building a few times and were now finishing a last lap around it and the little benches surrounding it before Evelyn stopped under the shade of a tree near the side wall of the Dorms building to catch her breath. She took a swig of water and shivering, yanked her Juicy hoodie out of her sports bag to yank it on over her sports tank. She undid her ponytail and ran her hands through her messy hair.

Of course, this momentary stop earned her a wolf-whistle from the douchebags she'd seen wandering around the running track (hence why she was now here after enduring enough harassment). Evelyn knelt and unclipped Nova's leash with a smile. "Get 'em, boy," she said happily.

Nova drew back his lips, a snarl emitting from between clenched canines as he locked his gaze on one of the boys. Next second, he was rushing them, barking furiously. Given he was now taller than Evelyn's knees, he was a fairly good threat, because he reached up and sank his fangs into the hand of one of the snickering frat boys who'd been ogling her.

Panic ensued in seconds. The boy gave a girly scream and jerked backwards, trying to pull free. His friends pawed at Nova in some fear that the dog would attack them next.

"Venir, Nova," Evelyn called, tugging her scrunchie over her wrist and turning to walk on. Her bag bounced against her hip as she looked back at the puppy.

Nova snarled and nipped at the heels of a few other boys who drew back in alarm, and turned to follow, looking back as if to ensure they weren't going to stalk Evelyn. She doubted they would.

Seth an Antonio burst out of the front doors of the building and Seth did a quick scan. "I don't see him. You have your cell, right? You take the right and I'll check the left!" he said to Antonio and took off.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Jacob ears twitched at the sound of barking, that he instantly recognized to be Nova's, who else kept a dog on campus? That meant that Evelyn had to have been near by. A few screams from some boys had confirmed that notion in his head when he saw the beagle returning to its owner.

Just as Jacob walked through the slew of boys, that had without a doubt been checking out Evelyn, then again who wouldn't she was hot. Jacob saw Nova trotting behind to meet up with the red head and Jake gave him a nice kick in the rump. "Hey there big dog, think you're so tough." Jake teased him.

Antonio nodded taking off, scanning the area for Jacob wherever the idiot was!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Seth had headed for the running track. Maybe Jake went to run and beat up frat morons?

Evelyn stilled in her tracks, instantly recognizing that voice. It sounded like it was right behind her. Despite herself, her heartbeat accelerated.

She frowned. What had Jake just said? Who was he talking to?

And just then, Nova gave a pained yelp.

She spun around and blinked, baffled.

Nova darted to her, peering out from behind her legs. And growling at Jake, who was standing only about three feet from her.

Evelyn looked down at Nova, and then back up at Jake. What had just happened? "Jake..." she began uncertainly, and Nova interrupted her, giving a low growl.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Jacob ignored Evelyn growling back at Nova. "You call that a growl? Come on mutt. Be better than that, remember who your owner was! She's made you soft. Animales sucios" Jake spat at the dog.

Then flicked dark eyes up at Evelyn's green ones. "You've made him a little wimp. I should have never gave him to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next