New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
School Campus - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
School Campus - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
School Campus - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

School Campus

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

School Campus - Page 7 Empty Re: School Campus

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:07 am

"This is perfect weather for me, I hate wearing coats, then again you know that since you have half of them." Jake cracked a grin at Evelyn, his thoughts going back to Evelyn wearing his hoodies on more than one occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:32 am

"Hey, you said you never got cold and I got cold way too easily," Evelyn replied with a grin as she looked back at him. "So it works out."

Ashton up ahead sidestepped a yipping dog on its leash, almost colliding into Antonio. He wobbled and straightened, falling back into step beside Lola as Seth yapped on to Antonio about some UFC game last week. "Oh, how long are you going to be in Italy?" Ashton asked her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:40 am

Jacob smiled."Yeah well you were always shivering like one of those chihuahuas when you thought it was a good idea to prance around in the middle of December in short shorts."

"About five weeks. That was the most time off from work I could take off, gonna be. How long are you staying we should try meeting up." Lola suggested, she figured it wouldn't be a problem to have Ashton hang around with her, and her cousins.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 am

"Yeah, sure, although depends on where you are," Ashton commented. "Tony and I are visiting family in Milan so we can try taking a train to wherever you are, grab lunch or something?" Ashton suggested.

Evelyn's cheeks flamed a light pink and she hastily looked away. "I did not prance aorund in short skirts in December! It was like, November or something! And that was once. I wore shorts all the other times," she added smugly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 am

"Again, why would any sane person prance around in shorts in the dead of winter. This isn't the West Coast, Red. We actually experience the four seasons here." Jacob informed Evelyn, as if she wasn't aware.

"Ooh Milan? I just might visit you instead, you can get me a nice present from the designer stores." Lola smiled up at Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:59 am

Ashton snickered, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Count on a woman to prioritize Milan over the rest of society."

Up ahead, Seth and Antonio turned down the street.

Evelyn glanced up at Jake, and then a devilish thought rose inside her. She reached up and flicked his ear, rounding in front of him to bar his way momentarily. "I didn't hear you complaining four months ago," she said teasingly, twirling a strand of hair around her finger, and turned back around, continuing to walk ahead of him.

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 1:10 am

[[Ducks from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:15 am

Jacob rubbed his arm, watching as Evelyn walked by him."Oh come on you knew I was joking. EVELLYNNN!" Jake called to her but she remained silent.

An idea popped in and as he allowed Evelyn to walk in front of him, Jake waltzed up behind her wrapping his arms around her." I'm soo tired! Carry me home." He groaned obnoxiously into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 am

Evelyn gave a startled exclamation - and then her foot caught Jake's and she stumbled, almost tripping, but managed to catch herself by placing all her weight on the arm-barricade in front of her.

"Ja - !" She almost yelled his name in annoyance but then caught herself, frowning. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she continued straggling mutely on, stumbling a bit due to the extra growth on her back. Her lips wer clamped shut.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:31 am

Jake was so close, but he knew Evelyn wouldn't crack that easily. As he marched along behind her. He hummed the national anthem loudly, and began poking Evelyn in the side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 1:36 am

She squirmed, jolting when his fingers met her ticklish sides. She was really close to just breaking her vow of silence - maybe with a slap - when the first familiar nervous twitches began in her stomach.

They weren't the good kind. Evelyn stopped walking and bit her lip, feeling her entire body begin to shudder in reflex as that old nausea returned. The flare of panic in her chest again, flashes of an incident she couldn't quite shake off.

Oh no. Not here...

"Let go of me," she whispered, but her voice was instantly swallowed by the busy campus crowd around them. Evelyn cleared her throat and tried again, feeling her voice crack as she said it louder: "Let go, Jake."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 am

Jacob let Evelyn go, when he heard her voice. She sounded kind of startled. "You alright?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 1:52 am

"I'm...I..." Evelyn paused, suddenly feeling stupid, and stopped walking as shame feuled inside her. She couldn't blame him. He'd done nothing wrong - that thing inside him had...

"Sorry," she muttered, and continued walking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 1:56 am

Jake was going to ask Evelyn what she was sorry for when it hit him. "Oh." He looked down, kind of stepping away from her. "Don't be sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am

"I should be," she replied hastily. Evelyn swallowed, and an instant later, realized the awful, creeping sensation inside her had vanished. She steeled herself and reached out, catching Jake's fingers lightly. "I'm not blaming you - I'm really not. It's unfair to you a-and I..."; She fell silent. "It goes away, just like that. I know you're nothing like - like that thing. See, I'm fine now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:29 am

Jacob just nodded silently, linking his fingers with her. "Hey don't worry about it alright?" He smiled lightly at her, although he was still feeling kind of down about that now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 03, 2011 11:34 am

Evelyn forced a smile his way, and continued heading toward the dorms building. She only remembered she was still holding Jake's hand when she reached out to push open the lobby door. She let go of him hastily, groaning mentally. What was wrong with her?

Acquaintances didn't hold hands!

Evelyn headed silently for the elevator, and they managed to catch it right before it left.

"Nova's probably barking the place down," Evelyn muttered quietly to Jake, sliding over to him so the other two people in the elevator wouldn't hear.

[[Evelyn and Jake - and everyone else already - to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 5:49 pm

[[Everyone sans Evelyn and Jake from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:07 pm

"I enjoy living thanks." Antonio said grinning to Seth as they met up with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 pm

"You're alive?" Ashton exclaimed to his twin, gawking. "Aw man!"

Seth smirked. "Looks like someone really wants to be a single child."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

"Don't worry I'm sure your brother feels the same way about you too." Lola said smugly thumping Seth on the shoulder.

While Antonio gaped outraged at his brother's statement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Seth glowered at Lola and Carrie burst out laughing. "Nice one."

"Whatever," Seth said, imitating Jake's tone as he shoved past Lola to walk ahead of the group toward the dorm building. "Where's Jake?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:25 pm

"I wouldn't know I was too busy looking for Jesus." Antonio stated, recalling how they flew here.

Lola shrugged she had assumed that Jake had been far ahead racing with Seth like the idiots usually did. "Maybe he's on his way."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

[[Bastard and Siren from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn got out of the car, hating the look on Jake's face, hating herself for putting it there. But James had brought back those horrible feelings she'd thought she'd suppressed.

She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering in the cilly evening as wind tickled her bare legs. She looked up at Jake across the top of the Mustang, hastily looked away and bit her lower lip as her eyes began to sting.

Oh God. Oh no, not here!

She blinked furiously, turning away from him before he could see. She didn't move, looking down at her bag to pretend like she was doing something as she felt her shoulders start to shake and tears built up behind her closed eyes. She'd go inside after he had, she reasoned.

"He was right behind me," Seth said, frowning. Ashton snorted.

"We all knew this would happen," he pointed out truthfully and Carrie smirked, tutting.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Jacob walked around to the other side of his car to make sure Evelyn was ready to walk out, he saw her head down looking through her bag for something. He could see her shivering in the dark and so he shrugged off his hoodie and draped it over Evelyn's shoulders so she wouldn't freeze to death.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next